Well that's that, Sup Forums

Well that's that, Sup Forums.

And they wonder why they're fake news.

>entering the country illegally is not illegal
fake news

they are coming in ILLEGALLY. it's in the fuckin name. Illegal aliens.

>Are undocumented (illegal) immigrants committing a crime?

Yes they came here illegally why is this hard to understand?

What's wrong with the statement? Not all illegal acts are criminal.

>illegal immigrants
>illegal
Wat

wtf I hate Drumpf now

>Not necessarily
What does that even mean?

Spread this, along with concrete proof that entering is in fact a crime

and accompany it with FAKE NEWS in all caps
Lets get that 25% trusting the media down even further!

None of these are good arguments. Not even a shread of proof.

What are they doing illegal that every immigrant who first got there didn't do?

"undocumented"

Follow the immigration process.

Entering.

You mean European settlers that CONQUERED America and BUILD their own countries where there wasn't any?

Entering the country illegally isn't a criminal offense, it's a civil offense. That's why they don't go to criminal court or jail. They go to immigration court and then get deported.

They're right but only by technicality. Most people would not call it a meaningful distinction.

Thousands of years ago it was legal to murder. Now its illegal.

Let that stir around for a bit.

Fucking hell and CNN is angry that everyone calls them fake news now.

Tell that to Ukraine.

Which if that is their admission then the term "Illegal Immigrant" is factually and politically correct.

Anyone who says "Undocumented immigrant" is a fucking idiot.

Could a parallel not be drawn with driving a car? With both acts, crossing the border or driving, what determines whether it's legal is a state agent signing off on it according to the state's rules.

Is CNN a legitimate news network?
Not necessarily.

But I want to stress this for all you mad boys:

CNN IS ACTUALLY TECHNICALLY CORRECT HERE

Yes, for once the are correct.

What is that? 1 out of 100000000?

>Are undocumented immigrants committing a crime?

Yes. The answer is just yes. In the article they're just trying to use word salad to make it look like it's not a crime.

>In fact, a 2006 study showed that roughly 45% of undocumented immigrants originally entered the US legally, but then remained in the country without authorization after their visas had expired. The penalty for this type of violation of immigration law is deportation

So what's the problem then? That's what Trump is doing, he's deporting them. I don't give a fuck if it's not technically a federal offense if they overstay their visas. It's still a civil violation and the punishment is deportation.

Why would I care if it's a federal offense or not? I don't want them in prison I want them deported.

Basically ever since USA became a nation there has been immigration screening and documentation, what do you think Ellis Island was?

And yes people were turned away if they were deemed to not be in the interest of the state, as it should be.

Ah, the best kind of correct.

But seriously, it doesn't matter, as Trump's not putting them in Prison, but deporting them.

They're being punished fairly

>If we stop calling them illegal aliens, are they committing a crime? Not necessarily

deport CNN with them I'm done caring

Okay well... yes and no.

There is such thing as an undocumented LEGAL immigrant. There are ways to enter and live in the country without becoming a citizen beforehand. Those are probably not who MOST people are referring to when they say "illegal immigrant" but that's a semantics argument that's made moot by the fact that some of those legal undocumented immigrants are explicitly targeted by Trump's new immigration enforcement policies.

huh? You can get away with murder here?

why the fuck are you posting it?

lol

if they enter illegally that's a crime

/thread

IF I SEE THIS POST ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR TO GOD

Best episode.

now that's some communist doublespeak
deport and ban reentry for xx years

Are illegals illegal? Not necessarily.

t. real news

welp, that settles it then

In all fairness that appears to have been the plan HOWEVER a failure to plan ahead is kinda fucking this one the same as it did with the [It's Not A] Muslim Ban.

Trump's plan was to send all immigrants that came in from Mexico back to Mexico which may sound reasonable until you realize that not all of those people were in Mexico legally either. Mexico has basically said:
>Fuck you if you think you can just send all your immigrants here regardless of where they're from and expect us to handle it.

So those people are getting "housed" in prisons, many without trial. Which is illegal and a blatant human rights violation on par literal internment camps. Because that's basically what they are.

>Is killing someone an act of murder? Not necessarily.

I know right its all whites!
Can someone please post the picture of latino criminals being described as "White"?

Fuck im suprised they even published the top one.

> not even a shred of proof.

If you are an immigrant and are here without a green card or visa, you are breaking the law you fucking retard. I wish it was legal to remove assholes like you from the gene pool.

Yes but only if you're Russian.

Nice flag. There are an estimated 50,000 illegal Irish immigrants in the United States and not a single one has been even detained yet under Trump's new immigration enforcement rules.

Because it was never about illegal immigrants.

It's about brown people.

And CNN wonders why they get banned from the white house.

>There are an estimated 50,000 illegal Irish immigrants in the United States

Oh really? According to whom?

According to Ireland.

Go to sleep, dad.

>yes but also no

And to think they kept this level of hard-hitting journalism out of the White House press briefing.

Here's what they mean
>illegal immigration is, you guessed it, illegal
>however is not a criminal offense
Pretty sure you can't be imprisoned for being in the country illegally on its own. There's often fraud associated with their presence that you could get them on, but afaik they'd just be detained until deportation otherwise and wouldn't be accountable as a criminal would be. It's a dumb argument because the more important part is they're breaking our laws, whether it's a criminal offense or not. Every illegal immigrant should be deported unless we get serious concessions from Mexico

Stormweenie status: BTFO.

God I wish that link was to anywhere but buzzfeed. Because that's true and you can find those figures any number of other places but now everyone here can just dismiss the source.

Nigga you so dumb

Fuck off shill, grown-ups are talking

Give them back pls

You can't argue with facts.

the natives didn't have an immigration law, USA does, breaking the immigration law by entering illegally makes you a criminal, criminals are defined as those who have broken laws, 0.05€ has been inserted

>Because that's true

50 died in the Orlando night club, and that was just one incident.

file paperwork, get permission

>26

Where the fuck did this shill flood come from?
Sigh, guess it's time
REEEEEEEE FUCK OFF LEFTY FAGGOT SHIT PILES I WILL SPAM YOU WITH FROG PICTURES

I'm very tired

You're right I didn't actually look at the numbers in the post. I think that's the number of actual "terrorist attacks" not total deaths she's quoting.

>entering illegally makes you a criminal
Well no, actually. See:

>((((risenwitz)))))

well i am told that when i got a ticket its not a criminal offence. its merely a civil offence. but whats the fucking difference???

if i don't pay the fine i can go to jail. its all word games.

Half as many as a single terror attack last year

The study isn't wrong afaik but it's talking about legal immigrants, who are largely more successful than the average American when entering and have been vetted a lot. Illegal immigrants are the ones who are more criminal, we at least know they have little respect for the law, having immigrated illegally.

Checked. But don't forget that 100% of women want white men.

You get more shark attacks if you live near the water.

we need potato experts senpai.. Fries are tasty

thats not even fake news, thats just plain rejection of reality.

meanwhile niggers kill a dozen a week in Chiraq

wow the terrorists from 60% of the population have committed 5 more murders than the terrorists from 0.5% of the population if you leave out the largest terror attack in American history my onions are alternated

sweet,im gonna come jump the border from canada to america and claim welfare

>it's a civil offense

thats why Hungary is based, since 2015 its now a criminal offence.

>akshually

Are you aware of what happens to people when they don't comply with civil judgements?

Please tell me how you can even take that seriously when the pulse nightclub attack killed 50 people alone. HURRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRR BUZZZZZZZZFEEEEEEEED

>There are ways to enter and live in the country without becoming a citizen beforehand
yes, with a work visa or residency permit, both of which require DOCUMENTS.

kek

what is the purpose of this claim? is there some kind of competition going on between different terrorist groups in the US?

Do curious readers only glimpse a headline before forming their opinion? Yes they do

>Implying deceitful media is not problematic
Yeah, ideally people would be able to think for themselves, but if that were realistic we wouldn't be in this conundrum...
Deceitful media is just as bad as lying media.

>people are getting "housed" in prisons
Wrongful imprisonment is a big deal and if this were actually happening then we'd have real news about wrongful imprisonment instead of this fake news about legal semantics.
Nice try...

>since 9/11
>because 9/11 itself doesn't count

>not necessarily

I'm genuinely interested in the comprehensive case that CNN has spent so long putting together.

Pfffttt hahahaha who I'm kidding. CNN cunts looking for the emotion to fill the blanks and spark interest. -not how an investigation originates, you utter journalists.

Not if you call them "undocumented"!

Register

>i-its ok if it was in the past

They're lying by omission. They're purposefully trying to make Americans believe it's not illegal to enter the country illegally. It's exactly like when they call Milo or Peediepie a white supremacist by saying "oh Milo's been accused of being a white supremacist and neo-Nazi".

>What are they doing illegal that every immigrant who first got there didn't do?

Are you advocating it's okay to kill people because that's what the first immigrants of the US did