Give me TWO (2) good reasons why you don't smoke marijuana

Give me TWO (2) good reasons why you don't smoke marijuana.

Niggers do it
Drugs are degenerate.

I used to do it and stopped enjoying it.
It is therefore not worth the money.

wow gets the noggin joggin i wonder why i hate not being able to think Strait so i can have "stress Relief"

but i do smoke weed

“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.”

>smells like skunk
>bloodshot eyes
no thank you

nigger u live in the netherlands where prostitution and drugs are like bread and butter tf you on about?

Stop getting shit weed and buy eye drops then, friggin leaf.

Tried it a total of 3 times and felt no different than being drunk minus the extroverted arrogant and confident jackass I become when drinking.
Literally a pointless activity for kids who want to feel cool and people with chronic pain.

1. Methamphetamine
2. Is better

Costs too much and I don't like the feeling of being high much to every Oregonian's surprise.

I don't know a dealer
I'm short on cash anyway

Not everyone here is a degenerate.

it's leafland, roo
it's all shit weed here

It affects mental health
It creates apathy

not a degenerate
not a cuck

Is the fact that it's shitty the reason it just made me feel the negative effects of drunkenness and that's it, or would I feel the same with "good" weed?

Give me 2 reasons why I should.

I can't name you one person around me that is successful and smokes marijuana at the same time. They all have substantially lower IQs, and those with high IQs stay off it because there's no benefit and it's for niggers.

I have asthma and it makes me feel like I'm going to die

It smells horrid

I get drug tested at my job
and
I'd rather pickle my liver, at least I can still be productive

>don't find the high enjoyable
>expensive habit to keep up

Niggers and Niggers

Also these

Newsflash: These things are considered degenerate by most native Dutchmen because mostly dirty immigrants engage in them. Ask a Dutch teenager, who could score weed very easily, why he doesn't smoke it and he'll tell you because "it's for losers".

Your puritan demonization of prostitution and war on drugs has done your nation no good. Legalizing drugs is a great way to weed out society's losers.

day erry

there is no "good" weed

It's hard to find without having to deal with diversity.
It makes me waste time on stupid things, well even more than I already do.

1. It costs money
2. Smells bad

/thread

I smoke it all the time. Literally all the time. Just had a cone like 10 seconds ago. Its epic bro I've spent the whole day in my pajamas whacking off.

So it's all just a shit meme like I suspected...

moved away like 2 hours away from my dealer
still getting license in order

There are different strains which give you different types of highs.

Also Is lying

absolutely degenerate

>different strains
and this is how they con you to pay up for the shitty experience, each slightly different than the last.

But chances are you're just not a weed guy. My friends have all smoked before but it's not their thing

I no longer have company to smoke weed :(

Saliva and indica

If you smoked for a decent amount of time you would find out the difference.

The only meme is when they give them fucked up names. That's when you know they're talking shit trying to get you excited for next time.

That's if you have a shit guy I guess

Not sure who to believe, so I'll just stick with the wallet-healthy option and maybe try it again for free at a party or something.
Other than that, it's just alcohol without the enjoyable taste and positive affects.

Sativa

There's only two kinds
Indica, your ass is glued to the couch
Sativa, active mind active body

It costs money
I like to be in max control of myself

Insufficient social skills to find a proper dealer and all the street weed is contaminated

It's a big money sink
It makes me unmotivated
It fucks with my short term memory
I gained a lot of weight smoking pot
Made me smell like pot

I'm a shut-in who can't get any. I'm sure as hell not asking at work, either.

Drug tested at work
It's degenerate

I quit drinking and smoking tobacco

What are the least degenerate vices?

I'm sure you have at least a few friends who could ask around for it

Masturbation

I have zero actually. I also dont want anyone to know I'm engaging in illegal activity.

>degenerate
>vices

Pick one

>burning money
>cutting into profits

lel same

I could ask my sister/brother in law maybe.

I don't have any local friends. I suppose I could go down past london, but at that point I'm spending £60 on train fare.

Try dxm perfectly legal and an okay psychedelic

1. it makes you lazy
2. you can't reach very far in the astral plane during meditation whlie high on weed -- and attracts demons

Why are you shilling so hard for weed

No no no no no

Do not try dxm

Dont talk to me poo in loo

Because it's good for you m8

How?

It's not good for you though

Maybe you could argue edibles

Anytime you take smoke into your lungs you are permanently damaging yourself

Weed is bad m'kay

1. I live in Japan.
2. I prefer to drink it in tea.

I'm joking. They said why they don't smoke and I just offered advice. Not shilling because I know it's not for everyone. Especially people who can't control themselves

1)Makes me lazy

2)Makes me too hungry

I enjoyed smoking it when I did but I gained so much weight when I did, it was crazy. Couldn't control the munchies.

ONE (1) Brain damage
TWO (2) It's escapism, making yourself delusional to escape your real life problems is pathetically sad. kys

Used to smoke everyday. Started getting paranoid so I quit. Paranoia is better now

>I'm in Japan
Sorry

>least degenerate

Of course a vice is degenerate. But I'm not trying to be 100% pure. I want something a little dirty that's not too harmful. A little risk is ok.

You know what's awesome about drugs? There's shit drugs, and good drugs.

Examples-
Bud Light vs. craft ales
ditch weed vs. gourmet sativa
Marlboro Reds vs. gourmet pipe tobacco
Mexican meth vs. USP-grade meth
cocaine vs. a-php
alprazolam vs. etizolam
blue pills vs. red pills
NBOMes vs. LSD/AL-LAD/DOB

Weed is for niggers. Do I need another reason?

Asthmatic
Don't like it
Don't care for it
Over it
Better drugs.

trying to stay clean to get a job
no money

I said least not most degenerate, you fucking leaf

Take the nofap pill and thank me later

I used to smoke. I'd get high 5 times a day, It gets boring after a while and now I prefer to keep my mental faculties intact while devoting my precious finite God given time to expanding my knowledge and being a productive member of society.

Alien to a parasite like you I know.

So, I got banned for 48 hours from Sup Forums for "spamming/reposting"at the exact time I downloaded the picture of the alien or whatever. This might be my 10th post ever made and I've been a lurker since 05. Haven't posted since the election. What the actual fuck?

this is like the 10th time ive seen this

why waste the precious finite God given time to shitpost stupid things like this ?

fuck u

Checked, high tier comfy

Should've only smoked occasionally or not at all if it was affecting you that much

so....i know weed itself is still underground in Japan, but what about the edibles, is it easier to find?

Wouldn't it be harder to find because you need tons of bud and it smells like shit

thats not a very nice thing to say leaf

Its the most addictive drug in the world.

The fact that is so safe makes it simply too convenient to abuse and fall in the perpetual stoner trap.

Say what you will, most people can't simply have one toke if they have it constantly available.

I know I can't, thats why I stopped.

Never again.

I'm white.
I'm not a nigger.

I stopped because I just feel paranoid and retarded.
And actually I got way more mentally clear there is now space to think and I'm not so lazy.
It's okay once in a while though if you have self control

I'm straight edge
I have things to do
I'm not 12
It is illegal
I wouldn't have gotten or been able to keep my job

Waste of money
Waste of time
Worse sleep
Lower testosterone
More social anxiety and paranoia
Risk of legal consequences

Because of my current financial situation I only spend my money on what I need in order to live, otherwise I would smoke it erryday.

We should all praise trump when the feds raid the recreational dispensaries and put a mandatory minimum on possession.

>Worse sleep
It's actually a proven sleep aid. I don't smoke anymore but i gotta call out misinformation

don't because no need to self medicate when on the pharmacy jew

Cheap.
Gay.

1 : I needn't.
2 : I'm not following trends.

it is not legal in my state, so i'd have to find and associate with some zilch who sells weed

that's it, really. if i could just go buy it from a store, i'd smoke weed fairly often

Smoking is for fags

On a scale from 1 to 10 weed is pretty what's up.

Check 'em.

He's looking for justification

I don't smoke.

I don't smoke.

I've got better shit to waste my money on.
I don't like being impaired.