Why didn't President Trump prohibited the access to America to Saudis, Qataris, Emiratis and Koweitis?

Why didn't President Trump prohibited the access to America to Saudis, Qataris, Emiratis and Koweitis?

he should ban all shitskin immigration

Because the muslim ban was a retarded idea to begin with, so he had to find a way to do it without actually doing it. This is his solution.

the obama administration identified the 7 countries as potential hotspots

If you don't know why, you're a stupid and gullible as all those believing he's actually anti-jew and anti-all muslims. He isn't.

Trump is anti-white. You'll see eventually.

because their vetting process falls in line with our standards and they are capable of enforcing their vetting process

because they are our (((allies)))

>tfw you realize Trump is blue pilled

Probably for the same reason President Bush let the Bin Laden family fly out of the US in that week after 9-11 where ALL civilian planes were grounded.

Hint, 4 near anarchical states and the places with Shia insurgents.

I had a dream when Oman was in the place of Yemen and the opposite.

I spend all my dream ranting about this, because it was just wrong. Weird dream.

Because they have governments you can actually negotiate with. The affected countries are failed or rogue states(Iran+their puppet government in Iraq).

Used pre-existing laws from Obama administration to troll the left, because they couldn't say it was his initiative (only action), but if he had blocked the whole Middle East, then they could, because there would have been no precedent for it.
Trump is still only starting out, so he's trying to get away with as much as possible as current rules allow.

"Trolling the left should be the President's first priority." - George Washington

Because it's not a Muslim ban but an extreme shithole ban.

Becuase the temporary travel ban is based on a list that Obama drafted.

>Left BTFO

Because Donald Drumpf has business expenditures in those countries, but still need to appeal to his racist, xenophobic, Islamophobic support base.

This.

/thread

"I'm glad we fought a revolution so that 200 years from now this country can be filled with Muslims and homosexuals." - Benjamin "Franklin" Muhammad

Because he doesn't want an effective measure.
He wants a symbolic one to please his voters.
The ban will do nothing of much importance, nothing will happen until you attach the root of the issue and deal with the Saudi (which the USA will never ever do because their precious petrodollar is worth more than the rest of the world, I think you can easily see (((why))) that would be)

Because it was political. It reinforced his base and followed up on a campaign promise, distracted people from actual relevant, practical executive orders/changes generally, and helped him find out where dissent would come from when it really matters. The choices for which countries are literally just which countries have terrorism problems, filtered by which countries we can afford to piss off. If it were muslim ban we'd have banned Indonesia first

Cause he's a Saudi Israel puppet.

You replied to yourself.
Wow, you should kill yourself.

seven is nowhere near enough

Where's US going to get oil from if they piss of saudi et al.
And whats US without da oil..moaarrr