Alright user, we deported all the Mexicans just for you. $20 an hour, would you pick these tomatoes?

Alright user, we deported all the Mexicans just for you. $20 an hour, would you pick these tomatoes?

I'll be at the for by 4.AM, ready and waiting to work.

For 20 dollars an hour you're god damn right I'd pick those tomatoes.

No I have a real job.

>20$ an hour for picking tomatoes
in a fucking heartbeat
are you retarded?

They're too fat and lazy to do it themselves.

Absolutely.

I would pick the SHIT out of those tomaters for even 15 bucks

the mexicans who pick our tomatoes come here by bus then go back to mexico when theyre done

>20 dollars for picking tomatoes

is this even a fucking question?

Nobody is talking of deporting ALL the spics you fucking disinformation moron only the criminals.
Go and fuck the beaver from behind you fucking leaf.

I would gladly do it for 20 an hour

I saw a job posting for farm work the other day and they were offering 10 bucks an hour starting plus you got a weekly bag of organic veggies and something like two cartons of eggs with your biweekly paycheck. Honestly that's a pretty good deal if you're looking for entry level work out of high school or a short term job.

>we need these illegals because they work for less than minimum wage
>making people work for less than minimum wage is inhumane

$20 an hour is 40k a year before taxes

For $20/hour? Hell yes I would!

Is because you Canadians have educations which usually involve teaching people economics meanwhile the girngos...

20 fucking dollars an hour. Too bad the day only has 24 hours because I'd pick the shit out of those tomatoes.

Get outta here pajeet you'd just get poo all over the tomatoes.

Were the Mexicans getting paid $20 an hour? Holy shit, yes I will do this job.

You wanna see a guy do overtime, all the time?

Yes.
Except harvesting is piece-work, and compensation isn't based on an hourly rate.

I'll pick them for 10 and actually I think you should start considering downsizing.

>$20 an hour
If you were hoping to dissuade people with that price, you're aiming way too high.

Why do liberals think that Mexicans working for less than minimum wage is a good thing? They are getting exploited.

please I no want troll I want yob

I do it for $18 ahour 12 hour days 7 days a week sick of lazy backpackers even abos work better.

You idiot. They get paid 5$ an hour to pick those tomatoes. Of course your average basement dwelling NEET pol/tard is going to do it for 20$.

Well at least until he gets a blister then he will return to his natural habitat.

And no I wouldn't pick tomatoes for 20$. If you aren't making 100$ or more an hour then you shouldn't bother being an employee.Find a niche and start a business.

I will move to the USA to do so...wait

No, you see, it's better than it is in their country, so we're doing them a service. Aren't we such good, tolerant, open minded people?

What do you mean we're exploiting them at the expense of American laborers? Bigot.

>Typical lazy , fat , entitled American, lol.

I can stereotype too.

I'll do it for 15, fuck

Id do it for 10.
You really think wetbacks get 20 an hour?
They get 5 at best if the farmer is extremely generous.
Most probably get 2-3.

Now lol but at when I was a young poorfag you bet your tits.

$20/hr is an unrealistically good wage for that kind of work. I'd pick them for $12/hr

I'd also take a deal like this.

>$20 an hour

You bet your ass I will, and I'll bring a cooler of bottled water for everyone too.

The sad fact that Americans consider this a good starting job is very telling.

I'll be there an 2 hours early.

Let's be honest though, they're not gonna pay a cent over minimum wage for it.

Stinky poopoo...
No tomato picking for you...

20 an hour? fuck yeah

20$ an hour for picking tomatoes?

beats wasting money on a liberal arts major and dying from starvation when "no jobs" happens

Yup

>richest nation on earth
>happy working for 10$ an hour and free veggies

Yeah keep voting republican. You aren't poor, you are pre-rich of course.

I'd pick these tomatoes and suck their cocks too, for 20 dollaritos.

>poo all over the tomatoes
>bad thing

>picking tomatoes at 4 am

nice try faggot, you have to work under direct sunlight so you can tell the ripe apart

also

> 20 an hour just for picking tomatoes

I hope you are more efficient than the 4 beaners that used to work for much less

It's a good job for someone out of high school that isn't going to trade school or college. Those people aren't exactly winners and their alternative is working at McDonalds for less pay and free processed meat like product.

>$20 an hour, would you pick these tomatoes?

Fuck yeah I would.

>American Education

We don't get taxed at 50% like you do.

For 20 bucks an hour I'd pick fleas off a hobo and eat em

for $20, fuck yes

No. I live in Michigan and make $31.28/hr

indonesia.

youre fucking disgusting and no one likes your shitty country

Yes, where do I sign up.

Sure. I make more than that already, but it's a good way to spend a weekend.

>$20 an hour is 40k a year before taxes
if you take a year to pick them they won't be much good. farming is seasonal

It's like 50% of the money I got paid at my first job at some shitty amusement park 15 years ago. The American perspective on starting and minimum salary is so weird.

$10 per h is $100 per day Australian with a 7-8h shift.
A lot of aussie neets would pick fruit & veg (Ive done it myself), but you get undercut by backpackers earning tax free pay and chinks who get paid by the ton and do it their whole lives.

We will just develop a machine that does the job even better, in America, using American labor.

>Why do liberals think that Mexicans working for less than minimum wage is a good thing?
it is 2017 slavery Democrats always did into slavery.

You got the equivalent of 20 dollars an hour American working at an amusement park? What exactly is your bottom tax rate?

Boy:No
Girl: Do u even want to be with me forever?
Boy: No
Girl: Do u even like me?
Girl: Would u cry if i walked away?
She heard enough and was hurt... She walked away with tears in her eyes
The boy grabbed her arm
Boy: Your not pretty...your beautiful
Boy: I dont want to be with u forever...I need to be with u forever
Boy: I dont like u...I love u
Boy: I wouldn't cry if u walked away......I would die if u walked away.
Boy Whispers: Plz stay with me
Girl: I will...
*Tonight at midnight your true love will realize she/he loves u
*Something good will happen to u at 1-4pm
*Tomorrow it could be anywhere!!!
*Get ready for the shock of your life!
*If u dont post this to 5 other comments... You will have bad luck in relationships for the next 10 years

Sir yessir!

For 20 bucks an hour? Are you kidding me? People would kill to do unskilled labor at that wage.

nigga, I'd pick them all day for 5 an hour as a teen with no job

Gtfo and bathe on ur poo

Indians are below the social ladder you guys look disgusting
Your women are disgusting and you smell disgusting

kek this. Sign me up.

if mexicans are so efficient, how come your country is a hunk of shit?

The tax rates in Denmark, or Norway for that matter, is not flat. A full time job with $10-15 an hour would require you to pay very little tax. Maybe less than in USA too?

>I hope you are more efficient than the 4 beaners that used to work for much less

He doesn't need to be, they aren't competition any more

Have you ever been to mexico? It is no worse than your average fly-over red state.

Get fuuuuuuuck

i did this on myspace when I was 10.

Now now dont blow yourself up wog

Back to hezbollah camp with u

what do you consider very little? We're going to be taxed 0 for under 30k under trump

Even if we paid 20% more taxes, i.e you paid 20% we paid 40% (which is closer to the truth for low wage jobs but still too high) we'd still make more money than you.

Ok I made a slight mistake, I didn't realize the dollar was risen by that much since last I checked. it's closer to 18. A rough check on an online calculator makes it out at 31%. Though you'd have to add VAT depending on how you spend your money.

Lebanon is just as worse
>terrorist haven is better than mexico

LOL

for 20 usd per hour?
i charge that much for my code
fuck yes

Central bank collapsed the peso, look up Mexico crash of 1994

What makes you think that the lack of toilets in your country is a stereotype and not an existing biological crisis?

>uncivilized poop monkeys

What do you expect

What kind of benefits are we talking about?

Girl: Do u even want to be with me forever?
Girl: Do u even like me?
Girl: Would u cry if i walked away?
She heard enough and was hurt... She walked away with tears in her eyes
The boy grabbed her arm
Boy: Your not pretty...your beautiful
Boy: I dont want to be with u forever...I need to be with u forever
Boy: I dont like u...I love u
Boy: I wouldn't cry if u walked away......I would die if u walked away.
Boy Whispers: Plz stay with me
Girl: I will...
*Tonight at midnight your true love will realize she/he loves u
*Something good will happen to u at 1-4pm
*Tomorrow it could be anywhere!!!
*Get ready for the shock of your life!
*If u dont post this to 5 other comments... You will have bad luck in relationships for the next 10 years

Firstly, I am an American working abroad. Secondly, I am a traditional conservative.
Lastly, every country has shit areas and nice areas. Lebanon's wealthy christian areas are as nice as any white upper class rich city.

Prison colony hypocrite with a high school degree is calling me a wog? Did a Lebanese guy steal your girlfriend in middle school or something?

Lebanon
Making 100 or more and hour

>I'm just going to go online and tell lies to make myself feel better

30k salary here would require you to pay 19% I think. Less if you have children, loans and married.

This unfortunately. I did it a couple of times when I was younger but it doesn't seem to be something they want the natives doing any more.

haha. I'm enjoying this.

It' fun to see people crying over the internet to show their "superiority".

>people hide behind their own insecurities by shaming others.

We're a pretty young nation. We just got out independence 70 years ago. Makes no sense comparing a first world and a third world country.

Don't worry. We will catch up in a decade or two. :)

I'd pick them with my ass for 20$

I actually make more than that when you count annual bonuses and stock options. You realize that huge multinationals have branches all over the world. The average apartment where my company has me situated in Beirut costs about 2m USD.

And what is with the Aussies hating on me for? You must be insecure about something because I never mentioned Australia, which is actually a pretty good place to live if you don't mind the ultra-poisonous fauna.

No but I'd love to try be involved in writing the software for the robot that would.

Nope, get all of them out. Btw, just the act of crossing the border illegally makes them, by definition, a criminal. Despite what (((CNN))) tells you.

There are a whole lot of garbage Lebs in Australia

Lol

Did i hurt your feelings wog? Working in lebo country hahaha hezbollah operative?

hurr durr im an american...lebanese american lololol didnt know a wog here is an american ass kisser

Btw lebo wogs are still considered as poor fags

I remember this MySpace crap. Here I am at 28 and still a fucking virgin

>Don't worry. We will catch up in a decade or two.

>mfw you're Pakistan in a decade or two

DESIGNATED

Okay Akmehd. Try not to blow yourself up in terrorist boot camp.