>kosovo
>montenegro
>bosnia
>t*rkey
>sweden

bump, i dont want to get beheaded

why are you going to Leicester?

Eh.
I mean we're quite safe now after everyone went to work in UK but if you REALLY want to visit Poland for the sake of your pocket, don't go out on the streets after 8 PM.

Also everything seems fine, if you want to see some more european countries if that's your plan then go to Belarus. Really nice people there and some cities to see.

>leaf posting
>chinese tabs

ffs

>Eastern Ukraine
Not a smart move my friend

muggers or just pickpockets in poland>

i want to go to belarus but visa is expensive
japanese you fucking teepeenigger

>avoiding USA and western China
Why skip some of the most beautiful regions for travel?

>I base my opinions and beliefs on Sup Forums memes

>muggers or just pickpockets in poland>
Usually just drunk people and few gopniks that can't afford their visas that go around looking for a fight. It's usually silent but there are always some people out on the street acting tough

Just avoid every large city. Go where the nature is. That way you can go to Sweden also.

>going to Zagreb
its more cucked than sweden, go anywhere else for real men and true redpills, also
>not going to the sea while in Croatia
that should be a sin

is it really?

Fuck off serbia nobody likes you

Why montenegro? Its basically little Serbia with a seaside! Beautiful little country, no mudslimes all white. Reconsider desu desu

Fix your little loop in Japan to go in the opposite direction. The north is radioactive and I would watch what I ate if I were up there, though it's apparently beautiful country. Tokyo - Bullet train to Kyoto - Nara / Osaka - Maybe Hiroshima, then you're done.

i can go to usa anytime, border is only a couple hours away

china visa is expensive and i dont speak chinese

i will probably rent an apt in harajuku and try to recoup some of my travelling costs by buying clothes there to resell

> >Eastern Ukraine

fuckin weeb.

fight me pussy

is he okay?

Take the first route and meet a Sup Forums-shitposter in Cologne

oh gosh, whats with this soldier? Is he sleeping!?

>Those chink tabs

must be bait

thats right, come back to your true master, kurva