Meet the 16 year old Canadian girl who took down Milo Yiannopolous

I'm just going to leave this here and let nature take its course.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/24/14715774/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-pedophile-video-canada

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/u9T5d
youtube.com/watch?v=ABJo7w-efTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Milo is more important than a fucking female.

Milo did nothing wrong.

kys fag

>took down Milo Yiannopolous

We're further discredited, making us the victors!

A FUCKING LEAF

>Steve used Milo to paint "pedo" on gay, and when people begin to argue it on live TV, the truth comes out. You're only gay if you were influenced by someone who was also influenced.
Pedo = Gay

Whats her problem?

Milo dindu nuffin. Pederasty is redpilled.

Got what a garbage news site, just reading some of their sentences makes me infuriated.

Its like fag vampires all the way to the oldest one, u

Also, here's the archive link, since OP is a faggot and didn't post it.
archive.fo/u9T5d

legit lol'd

kek

I haven't clicked that but don't post high school news papers.

>not archiving
kill you'reself

Also 16 year old girls can't vote. Really makes you think what the system is feeding into their heads though.

nice

>videos that have been up on youtube for over a year and have combined views of almost 2 million

I'm just glad another altlite faggot is gone, and we don't have to suffer more plebbit-tier threads about him anymore.

Nice one, leaflette!

should we try to find that girl?

>not celebrating pederasty
Found the redditboy

Homosex manchild lol

she has a serious case of resting traitor face.

She sounds like prime redpilling material. Already right on certain issues, her family describes as Libertarian.

question: you guys may not like Milo and neither do I, but are you fine with him getting smeared as a pedo?

no, i haven't seen proof he's a pedo.
he hasn't been taken down, that's propaganda.
new book deal, speaking engagements, business as usual with a larger audience.

He likes getting smeared know what I mean

Milo is a degenerate who makes "risque" faggot tweets about dick.

I take him about as seriously as Youtube comments.

I like him

Saying 13 yr old gays love being doted on by men is completely true though. People smear shit they have an irrational fear against.

He didn't say that

He made a joke about him being molested at 13 and he said dating a 29 year old when he was 17 (above the age of consent in the UK) was a positive experience

Fake news. I'm not buying it. Girl sounds made up and they post no evidence but tell you they saw it so trust them like a good goy.

He also said some of the most positive relationships are between boys and men though, his own words. And he was correct. Pederasty has been an institution in Western society for millennia, SJWs who hate tradition think its evil.

"boys" in reference to gay people doesn't necessarily mean underage

>smeared
HE DIDNT GET SMEARED HE FUCKING SAID THAT SHIT TWICE ON TWO BIG PODCASTS. AND IF YOU HAVE YOUR FUCKING MORLS INTACT YOU REALISE IT'S INDEFENSIBLE.

The purpose of this article is to get attention off of Takei and Maher. Stay on Takei and Maher. Yum brands had a serious dip right after Takei got outed and that dip will continue if we keep it up.

I don't get it.
Milo just confirmed what gay people are, delusional people he experienced a sexual trauma at a young age.
He experienced it and became gay.
Now he rationalizing his experience as something "good".
Gays and pedophiles was and is a problem.
Fuck him for advocating this degeneracy.

Nice caps you newfag, you can leave at any time. It is defensible and not only that, very redpilled. Pederasty is the most anti-feminist and traditional sexual relationship second to stable marriage.

Fuck you. If you would know the history of civilizations and societies you would know that this kind of degeneracy was the first step, a sign of their demise.

He said 13 yr olds right in the video.

Fool. He was - and remains - a useful tool. Think of Röhm.

> a faggot is more important than an ex-loli in her prime
I don't think so

>Nice caps you newfag, you can leave at any time. It is defensible and not only that, very redpilled. Pederasty is the most anti-feminist and traditional sexual relationship second to stable marriage.

Made up horseshit. Pederasty was prevalent throughout the Greek and Roman world. The Spartans who fought off the Persians were even more into it than Athenians, and the Roman Empire collapsed after Christian morality and was at its height under the pederast Hadrian. Learn some shit.

pedos are so easy to spot. I hope your balls got cut off.

> tfw Miloshilling is unironically done by Shareblue to implode the right-wing

>muh capslock moral outrage
>reeeee degeneracy
Repeating my post and putting a picture just makes you more reddit. My kind are the oldest oldfags.

Nice argument, mental incompetent.

She seems like prime r9k material.

Nothing would fuck with evan mcmuffin more than to see this chick with a book of mormon wedged into her cratered skull.

He twice said YOUNG BOYS

Boys = not adult yet
Young = even more young

We're talking about children. Faggots are created through molestation and he tried to spin it.

He joked about how being raped as a kid made him better at giving head.

He will burn in hell along with his abusers. Fuck ANYONE who promotes molestation of children

you are a morally degenerate, pervert and disgusting human being and parade here around as if you are some sort of redpilled. there is nothing to argue but only to oppose you.

Hey lad, read Rind et al. Horny boys aren't harmed by sex, you just want them to be through some weird SJW psychological fuckery.

Kek ok buddy, read Rind et al, The Trauma Myth, etc. Sex being evil and bad always actually began as a feminist SJW brainwashing campaign against millenia of history. You're a bluepilled cuck, willfully ignorant.

There is a difference between being prevalent and advocating this shit. My bad, I should have been more specific. This gay degeneracy leads to tranny degeneracy (which is happening right know!) and tranny degeneracy always was a sign of the demise!

I know. There are countless useful tools, the whole alt-right movement is a useful tool.

Read the Bible and pray that you aren't cast into the lake of fire, pedophile scum

Why'd God fuck an underage girl, Mary? Your jew god's a pedo

is that how you justify your perversion to yourself?

How do you justify being irrational and ignoring evidence? Shouldn't you admit to basing positions on emotion? You've been manipulated into your beliefs.

Id it really so hard to imagine that Milo's experience could shape his opinion on the issue? Maybe it's a defense mechanism to look back on a horrible experience fondly. Maybe he legitimately didn't think it was that bad.

The one thing he is absolutely not doing in the videos is calling for more gays to fuck nonconsenting age kids because it's a good thing. He says in the video that the age of consent as it is in the US is what it should be. You're either misinformed, overreacting, or shilling.

he didn't. He artificially inseminated her, as she still stayed virgin afterwards

>In January 2010, Perseus Books published her book The Trauma Myth,[6] in which she suggests that child sexual abuse is rarely a traumatic experience for the victims at the time it occurs, and is instead described by victims as confusing.[7] She argues that later in life, after the memories are processed, examined, and more fully understood, the experience becomes traumatic.

This is your argument you dipshit?

Gods dick is invisible and immaterial so of course humans thought she was still virgin

>vox
Fucking kill yourself

>niggerloving faggot is also a kiddyfiddler
so this the power
of alt right

kek

>Tremendous social pressure and taboo forces you to say something was traumatic decades later
>Hastily googled review must be correct!
Actually, if you read interviews with the author she admits it isn't harmful but reiterates a religious belief in it being wrong.

But homosexuals are pedophiles. It's all the same thing, they are hedonists. Homosexuality is a meme, a totally invented archetype they enforce on themselves for reasons they don't understand. At their core they believe that pleasure is the only important thing in life, and they will always condone hard drugs and pederasty. When questioned, they try to explain it to people as though they had the same worldview, that pleasure and "experiences" are the most important things in life. This is also how they justify themselves to the boys they molest, that they are just helping them "figure it out for themselves;" they aren't cognizant of the fact that they are just forcing their views on them.

Homosexuals are pedophiles, regardless of the smear campaign I can't forgive Milo for this. The only difference between him and the other fags is that the spotlight is currently on him. I refused to support him before because I knew this, and I will not suddenly turn around and defend him because I feel bad for him being attacked. I'm not glad his career is being totally dismantled, but I am glad that the truth is being acknowledged.

The only result of this will be further distrust from the right, and more average people learning his name and his views. This is a win-win for me, yes I am fine with him getting """"""""smeared"""""""" as a pedo.

dont worry Im redpilled as fuck about pedos and will fight you every step. doesnt matter what side you are on.

he advocated for boy/older men relationships and he was according to his own words on parties with underage boys and did nothing. no one would give a fuck if he just talked of his own experiences as a victim.

nah your gods cock was just too small to break her hymen, made in your image and all that ;)

You're not. You're a run of the mill moron who believes emotional bullshit because it sounds correct. You're not fundamentally different from an SJW.

>be 36
>"Meet the 16 year old Canadian girl"
Well, if Milo said it's okay who am I to argue?

>Boys = not adult yet

gays use the word boys like normal people use the word "girls".

>We're talking about children.

we're talking about "twinks".

How is it not harmful when victims kill themselves, cut themselves, become pedos themselves?
If her theory is true non-religious victims live a happy life? With no impact whatsoever?

Whats a victim? You are using circular reasoning suggesting everyone has to be a victim and its all abuse. Rind et al. shows us consent is a factor, meaning vast majority of kids who enjoyed it and consented to it weren't harmed. Can you show me a single study that even considers different criteria for outcome? The only one we have's what I've described. If you add on the Trauna Myth and other studies, its easy to see the social engineering bullshit.

Did you know studies that have positive outcomes on the relationships are supressed the same way studies about genetic differences in intelligence are?

Didn't think about it this way before but you're completely right

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching this guy crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this degenerate faggot represent our movement!

Faggot pedophile detected.

So glad Trump is rounding up and taking out the secret pedo empire. God bless him

>social science
>psychology

This is your first mistake. Do you remember when a group of researchers found that when they actually tried to reproduce 100 psychology studies, they managed to replicate the results in only 36 percent of the studies?

So I looked up your Bruce Rind guy and his study and 70% of its wiki page...

3 Criticism and response

3.1 Possible sample bias
3.2 Non-standardization of variables
3.3 Measured variables
3.4 Consent
3.5 Statistical errors
3.6 Conceptual issues
3.7 Possible bias

Get the fuck outta here you disgusting human trash.

Based German. Rise to power and gas these motherfuckers

Nope. Milo shills need to be shot.

Hello John. Did you find your very important pizza map?

All you have to do is scroll down to the bottom of the wiki page. The study was replicated with improved methodology and the results were the same. There were also numerous critiques of the critique, suggesting many were political in nature.

As for the rest of your poor argument, your thing against social science is equally applied to studies that suggest your angle. Actually, it invalidates those more profoundly as they are inherently dishonest, assuming their own conclusion as abuse and trauma.

>weren't harmed
This rationale is exactly what people find disgusting about Milo's comments. Only fags and pedos themselves think this.

Why do you ignore evidence?
>only heretics think the earth isn't flat

>drumpf

I should start fabricating lies, it looks fun

Are they seriously gloating about smearing a guy with misinformation taken out of context?
Milo's a chucklefuck, but this is ridiculous.
Dude got molested at the age of 13 by a priest, so no shit he specifically uses the number 13.

And by that, I of course mean he intended it as a joke.
As for that being through and through, I can't really say.
I do recall him saying he enjoyed it.

Not an argument.

Leafs did something useful for once

not my faggot - GTFO
>suicide watch

He really is a disgusting degenerate and is getting what's coming to him. I didn't even used to hate him before this; I just found his whole shtick annoying.

Milo is shaking in his fucking boots shareblue
youtube.com/watch?v=ABJo7w-efTA

>ignoring evidence
Abuse victims don't see themselves as victims. They are though, you can tell from Milos behaviour that it affected him. He even admitted so himself.

Why do you ignore morality?

New ID?

>Others, like Rind et al. and Ulrich et al., counter that that prevailing "simplistic" view of CSA fails to completely account for the variety and complexity of documented sexual experience that many insist, for strong moral reasons, "cannot" exist.
> for strong moral reasons

This is an important sentence. You kikes are reshaping morals for decades now.
Look at the history of gay acceptance. Small steps over years to gain credence.

Okay, let's have a look
> It supported some of the Rind findings
> It, however, acknowledged the limitations of the findings (college student sample, self-report data)
>and did not endorse Rind's recommendation to abandon the use of the term child sexual abuse in cases of apparent consent in favor of the term adult-child sex.
These are the small steps towards acceptance I'm talking about. Reshaping morals. Today thay argue about words, tomorrow they argue about penalties.

Little silly bitch, he wasn't going to college campuses preaching "cross generational relationships " he was the only guy going and blowing the fuck out of the entire left wing movement.

You weakened a nation by taking out then dangerous faggot. Because.... he was a danger to all the right people, and no one... no one was doing the damage he was doing.

I don't care that you're a 16 year old girl, I feel like punching you in the face. You misguided idiotic bitch, this is a culture WAR, Milo was a weapon. No one thought he was a moral bastion or a morally prefect person.

He was a means to an end, you stupid moralizing cunt.

I'm not sure I belive it was a conservative teenage girl, but that's even worse you turncoat traitor

It's not pedophilia, clown

It's underage sex. Statuary rape. Which is "bad" but not pedophilia which is truly a horror.

>New ID?
Yea

So your argument now is mostly the semantics they have to use.

>For strong moral reasons
And yet the results don't back up the reasoning for those moral positions.

>Limitations of findings
Is not a real significant critique. They would've been able to use a larger sample size if these studies weren't blocked by government and university based in ideology. Same way studies about race are.

>did not endorse adult-child sex term
Clearly political nonsense. Supported findings, but not endorsing a term is not an invalidation at all, its just a political admission.

If reason and evidence show a different position should be taken, we should consider it, or admit we are irrational. It was already accepted to some degree for most of history, as recently as the 1970s and late 1800s. If you look into why the morality shifted you'll find it was feminists and ultra-Christians, not the most rational of groups.