Stateism/Authoritarianism are the most beta and submissive political stances there are

Stateism/Authoritarianism are the most beta and submissive political stances there are.

Anarchism/Individualism/Extreme Libertarianism are the least submissive.

It is impossible for you to prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

mensenrechten.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/the-most-dangerous-superstition-larken-rose-20111.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take your AIDS medication tranny

It is impossible for you to prove me wrong.

Just as I thought!

Sup Forums is completely unable to refute my point.

The majority of you are fully submissive betas.

I may aswell fuck off if nobody is even going to TRY to argue, I guess I underestimated just how submissive and beta you all are!

Ciao, don't forget to obey!

Cunt, anarchy is only the least submissive by fucking definition because there is no authority, that doesn't automatically mean its good at all.

Why are you expecting anyone to refute you when you say, generally speaking, gasses are the lightest of the main forms of matter

Fuck off and don't come back

So?

Who doesn't want a father figure?

>that doesn't automatically mean its good at all
You're right, just because it is the refusal of submission to violent domination and coercion, that doesn't 'automatically mean it's good'. However, some further reading on the subject WOULD prove that authority is the enemy of humanity, which in turn, would mean the abolition of authority (anarchism) is good.

Don't worry if you can't recover from that, you response did seem quite emotional! I don't want you to get too worked up and start being disobedient now!

As a child maybe but as an adult that is just unhealthy

>Reducing politics, morality and philosophy down to completely moronic and entirely irrelevant analogy THIS HARD

Authoritarian collectivism allows one to gain much more power through unity and drive than individualism. Power allows you to dominate and subdue others. Individualists without group power will submit to or be destroyed by the power of an authoritarian collectivist group. There is nothing more alpha than power and nothing more beta than the lack of power. Anarchism/Individualism/Extreme Libertarianism are the least powerful and most submissive and will always lose or submit to a powerful authoritarian collective.

For anyone interested in doing some reading on why obedience and submission are not good qualities to have, I'd recommend you read at least 25 pages of The Most Dangerous Superstition by Larken Rose.

Full .pdf book is available free here:

mensenrechten.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/the-most-dangerous-superstition-larken-rose-20111.pdf

official Sup Forums ranking of worst shitposters:

-leafs
-germs
-bongs
-toothpaste
-belgium

it is impossible for you to prove me wrong

You're just a salty pickpocket who got deported aren't you

>Authoritarian collectivism allows one to gain much more power through unity and drive than individualism. Power allows you to dominate and subdue others

Yes, it allows ONE to gain power and dominance, I am attacking the submission of the followers of authority, which includes you unless you are a dominant power figure. The belief in authority is inherently submissive.

>Anarchism/Individualism/Extreme Libertarianism are the least powerful and most submissive and will always lose or submit to a powerful authoritarian collective.

Wrong, pic related.

i know a guy who went on a trip to amsterdam. said it was filthier and smellier than fucking sofia. enjoy your enrichment as you make yet another
>slavs
>white
post on Sup Forums

This thread is about politics.

LOL, posting a pic of a group that got absolutely fucking blown the fuck out by Fascists when they tried to take them on to prove your point. Stay salty.

> Anarchism/Individualism/Extreme Libertarianism are the least submissive.

Until a hierarchical army comes along, then you're the most beta and submissive. kek

You retarded fucking bong, your people conquered 1/4th the entire planet based on the axiom that hierarchy > anarchy

You guys are talking about 'domination' via numbers, of course whoever has the largest army will win in a physical battle.

You are arguing that an army of inherently submissive believers in authority, lead by one dominant leader are somehow less submissive and a group of anarchists fighting for their civil rights.

You realise the authoritarian led army are so submissive they will die for their master, right? The anarchists die for themselves.

>Watering down political ideologies and mechanisms in order to prove a point
RACK OFF SHITCUNT, YA FUCKING SPLIT RING SUBMISSIVE POOFTER PRICK
oh yeah and, (anarchism) self harm isn't freedom, it's escapism...

A few things I forgot to address

You did not attempt to refute my statement:
"I am attacking the submission of the followers of authority, which includes you unless you are a dominant power figure. The belief in authority is inherently submissive."

>your people
My people is humanity as a whole.