The Swiss Question

Sadly many Sup Forumsacks have swallowed the cheese-pill. You were fooled by the eternal mountain jew. But no worries I am going to correct your record and we will have the Swiss off their high horse in just a moment.
>Switzerland is a multicultural country with 4 different native languages (German, Italian, French, Romansh)
>Switzerland has 2 Million immigrants out of 8 Million inhabitants
>Switzerland got 6.6% Nigger and 6% Muslims as supposed "tower of strength" against the EU. For example Sweden: 2.4% Nigger and 6% Muslim
>Switzerland got low purchasing power due to high cost of living. Switzerland is on par with Straya and behind the USA
>Switzerland didn't get rid of its Jews and their people enact Jewish behaviour hence Mountain Jews
>Switzerland can look back on a rich history of not having combat experience
>Switzerland uses overly expensive manufactured weapons due to tight tolerances that give them 0 advantage
>Switzerland's defensive capabilities are a meme. Their "artillery" are just AT guns put inside mountains and can be easily avoided and starved out
>Switzerland's "great gun laws" are equal to EU countries and I some cases (For example Czech Rep.) even worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyuJQ_UO7OE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swiss_inventors_and_discoverers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop with your anti swiss hate! we know you are just jelly.

No! people need to know the truth.

there is no truth only slander on your part. now fuck off, you stupid half breed

There are many half breeds in Switzerland due to the high ammount of negroids.

>War happens
>Switzerland declares neutrality and it's not ready for war
>neighbor state invades and takes it over easy, robs it blind, melts it's gold

when did that happen filthy gipsy, huh?

we all know switzerland is better than austria, deal with it. jealous fucks are the worst. i bet you are a leftist whore. fuck off low life

youtube.com/watch?v=nyuJQ_UO7OE

True. There is almost nothing inovative from switzerland. Since they have never been to war.
>"War is the father of all and king of all" Heraclitus

the bullying of Swiss memebers of this community has got out of hand. It's not just "banter" or "memes" it is serious slander!

>There is almost nothing inovative from switzerland.
You are dumb.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swiss_inventors_and_discoverers

>Since they have never been to war.
Many WWII advances have roots in Switzerland, such as the HS.404 and Oerlikon 20 mm cannons, and their service rifles are all very nice.

They still haven't been to war. And their guns are meme guns.
I mean wich retard woud introduce an overly fine machined gun as service rifle it just $$$$ a lot.

If you don't have infinite waves of bodies to drown your enemies in like Russia has you need every shot to count.

hence meme gun

lol

So this thread is basicaly two mountain jews competing for supremacy. Both of your nations should not exist.
Speaking of diversity. Isn't Austria a Bosnian colony at this point?

Thats Switzerland

last time I went to austria it was full of dirty gyppos (innsbruck)

would not recommend

>So this thread is basicaly two mountain jews competing for supremacy.
No, it's just a dumb Hapsburgaboo dreaming of muh old days.

I went to Wien. Out of 26 people I talked to, 12 were dinaroids.

Let's be realistic Austria had no good days. It was a feudal property of inbreds and a failiure at imperialism.

The real meme is that the Hapsburgs originally hailed from modern day Switzerland.

Ah I see you are a bosnian/albo who lives in Switzerland.
If you want to get me started you your nationality just tell me when

Jee, thanks Fritzl for clearing that up. Now back into the cellar with you, there's some kids to molest.

Mountain jew QQ much

Firstly. I am a Serb living in Serbia. I'm just stating the facts man. Austria was a textbook example of an imperialistic feudal entity. Not even a nation.

That's actually true... I'm surprised an American know this. Impressive.

Why is everyone in Switzerland worth at least several million dollars? Teach me your secrets mountain jews.

Under this point of view serbia isn't a nation either.
You commies failed even worse than any other european country. You got fucked over and balkanised from the beginning. Avars, Turks, Austrians, Turk rape babies, Americans

Its a meme

why do they hoard the toblerones? what is the Swiss endgame???

Wew lad. The commies were an imposed minority and were mostly Croats and Bosnians. Serbia was intentionaly undermined during that short period of misery. Serbia is culturaly the most important south slavic country. Our language is the core of most of our neigbours unlike Austria who is a german province. During our history Serbs perserved their cultural uniqueness and were never subjugated by any other culture or nation.

I share your jealousy of Switzerland. When do we annex their country and force them to work as our slave investment bankers? Europe has them surrounded and America can control the skies.

>Switzerland uses overly expensive manufactured weapons due to tight tolerances that give them 0 advantage
>Switzerland's defensive capabilities are a meme. Their "artillery" are just AT guns put inside mountains and can be easily avoided and starved out
why even bother mention military power? Mountain jews were and will always be neutral.

ironic shitposting to distract from the eternal Jew is still shitposting.

>being this bluepilled on the SQ
how does one become such a normie?

>Eating cats and dogs is wrong because .....

This is nu-Sup Forums incarnate.
Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

As ethnically Bavarian Swiss citizen I must admit we have a HUGE problem. A lot of naturalised Albanians, Croat roaches, Portusubhumans and Italians. Good share of eretrian, arabic and bosniak subhuman rapefugees too

>IMG_5538
you have over 5000 images on your phone?

(((Switzerland))) is NWO cancer same as (((Germoney))). But unlike (((Germoney))), the chose so willingly and are therefore Cancer.

yes. what's wrong with it

THATS TOO MANY

>What are Swiss pikemen
>What is the Swiss Guard

>door catcher

ITT: deported shitskins bitching

Lets be honest. There is currently NO country in western Europe that would be able to counter any form of greater insurgency on its territory. Our high and mid ranking leaders ain't even able to counter starved fleeing Niggers. Arm yourself and start to practice, forget the state.

>captcha: trucks

No

You're right on every points. Don't come to Switzerland.

Explain this meme.

The swiss guard is very experience in opening and closing doors. I don't konw it this counts a combat experience?

How can anyone hate Switzerland? I'm starting to think that you Sup Forumsacks hate people that do worse because theyou are subhuman and people that do better because they are joos.

So?
>implying dog is not really delicious

now kill some random chink

Its better than rest of europe but not perfect how Sup Forums sometimes thing.

kek