LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP, THEY'RE JUST OPENLY SHILLING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5DnqW3F57E
youtube.com/watch?v=LgN-u7-DiTs&feature=youtu.be
steemit.com/pizzagate/@titusfrost/the-start-of-actual-pizzagate-arrests
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reddit is a shithole.

Brock getting sloppy

Redditors are fucking retarded. Reddit as a concept is fucking retarded. Typical for a favela monkey to go on reddit. As grateful as I am for the Trump's victory, this fucking reddit flood is a great toll to pay.

or perhaps their support is growing. It's not shilling if they believe it. Look at you assholes.

DAVID "KID COCKS" BROCK AT IT AGAIN

WONDER WHERE THE BODIES ARE BURIED THIS TIME

>he doesn't go to /r/politics to read all the delicious leftists tears
You don't know what you're missing.

Of course no one in the hive mind over at Reddit will have the guts to let everyone know that the headline is a ShareBlue talking point.

At this point the trash can that is Reddit would probably not care.

It's fucking reddit what did you expect. Biggest safe space on the internet.

whenever you read anti-trump news, put the seinfeld theme on in the background

i swear to god something about it makes it 10x sweeter

LITERALLY SHAKING

>MUH RUSSIA

Will they ever stop peddling this nonsense? The worst thing that happened was Flynn talking to an ambassador, and the FBI said there was nothing important or illegal about the call itself.

>biggest safe space on the internet

But thats Neogaf

>holy fuck that's a fun idea

From the comment section:
>So I guess we have a list of the currently credible news organizations actually doing journalism?

Hahahaha holy fuck like 5k upboats too these people are nuts

the upvotes on reddit are rigged.

>journalism

>Not the Sanford & Son theme

youtube.com/watch?v=T5DnqW3F57E

I have that same feeling too. No way that that many people actually buy into this shit I refuse to believe that people are that stupid

>I don't agree with them so its obviously fake.
Shareblue is one of the few credible news organizations left and you would have to be an idiot not to recognize this.

Hahhaha

youtube.com/watch?v=LgN-u7-DiTs&feature=youtu.be

>Shareblue
>News

More like Soros' propoganda machine you faggot

>"It's a three-pronged attack. Subliminal, liminal, and superliminal"

>their support is growing
Just like the popularity of your midget trump memes right??
Hahaha you are such a piece of shit shill

With down voting, yes. At least I don't get down voted when I troll the cat ladies on the Huffington Post.

>leaked memo that outright says they're gonna push anti-trump propaganda through a group of organizations
>So I guess we have a list of the currently credible news organizations actually doing journalism?
Leftist logic

They're not wrong?

(devil's advocate)

Not anytime soon, it's one of their talking points from their leaked document.

>Fighting outrage fatigue
Lol we're like a month in, it's gonna be a long 8 years for these fucks

The main reason I quit reddit

>just because it was posted by X makes it untrue
tfw Reddit became smarter than Sup Forums

Day of the rake approacheth. Shills push it too far, end up on pikes, many such cases!

> literally makimg threads about shit happening on reddit

Nu/pol/ strikes again

Reddit can go fuck itself.

>At least I don't get down voted when I troll the cat ladies on the Huffington Post.

Not yet.

or perhaps David Brock's pedophile cock is deep in YOUR baby asshole, faggot.

Shareblue has infected reddit. The entire front page is corrupted. The admins don't give a shit, mods don't give a shit. At least their reach doesn't expand into niche subs.

Front page is fucking toast, though.

People bitch but shareblue downvotes posts out of existence quite regularly. Easy when you have a personal army of accounts at your disposal.

Reddit has been completely taken over by paid shills

The site is now just one big propaganda forum

Reddit CEO is a literal Moloch follower

Someone should do a study on twitters verified populations political leanings.

Disgusting.

Hey, guys. I'm a PR worker who gets paid to spread Soros propaganda on social media. I'm getting paid the equivalent of something like 25 dollars an hour to upvote, comment and spread globalist-favorable view points. I also downvote everything negative about globalists.

There are literally thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) working at the same time, as we speak. YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, everything. We own this bitch. Me and my colleagues keep laughing at how stupid most of you are. All of you Clinton-lovers are fucking idiots who don't realize that China's got him by the balls.

Soros is way ahead of every other leader in the world. He's backed by his Saudi jihadist buddies and China mafia and they've got pretty much every government infiltrated.

Ok, I'm going back to what I was doing ;) good day, gentlemen.

THIS IS SOROS'S AND CHINA'S WORLD. BOW DOWN FAGGOTS.

Nice larp faggot.

Reddit is a mess.

>shareblue
>34.7K likes

I thought it just had a very liberal bias at first, but it's pretty much taken over by shills indeed.

>Reddit is a shithole.

that is owned by conde nast publishing, which is across the street from the new york times

>Will they ever stop peddling this nonsense?

only once they're in handcuffs like this guy

steemit.com/pizzagate/@titusfrost/the-start-of-actual-pizzagate-arrests

>More like Soros' propoganda machine you faggot

I thought they were going to bust him and shut down his political organizations like Hungary did?

>Shareblue has infected reddit.

reddit is owned by conde nast which is across the street from the new york times

Soros is going to get arrested

The AMA with trump's friend said they were trying to freeze his money but apparently his son took over while soros was trying to hide his traces.

>Reddit

Same with the_donald, brietbart, and Washington post. All of them and SB buy tons of internet points via PR companies.

just make it fast. tired of this playing it long game bullshit. why does it take so long..

DEFEATIST KEK