Well uh... has it been cast yet? Have we been BTFO?

Well uh... has it been cast yet? Have we been BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jemEemq9fRE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3489238/Is-witchcraft-Richard-Simmons-mysterious-disappearance-Former-assistant-claims-exercise-guru-s-housekeeper-controlling-black-magic.html
vimeo.com/35964445
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think they're autistic.

/x/ tier bs i disavow

>Thinking Bitchcraft can override Meme Magic

No

If they're so magical, why can't they get laid?

Why don't they cast a spell against terrorists instead?

the ritual will include an almost unprecedented amount of autistic screeching.

Quite sure they tried already.

Kek grant me the power to summon Exodia!

wtf i love Bewitched now

Thiccc

I'm summoning meme magic forces from every digital source possible. Praise KEK, Let the meme magic flow through them and destroy all liberal negativity immediately. May meme magic bring us more wins than anyone ever thought possible. AMEN

>wishful thinking and pixie farts will save us now!

fucking amateurs

>404
>avowment not found

>normies don't know about the literal Chaos God we've awakened

youtube.com/watch?v=jemEemq9fRE

So every "witch" out there worked their "magic" in unison, and absolutely nothing happened...

wew

And
Miss-used bindings fold back on the users 10 fold.

Sup Forums is, collectively, perhaps the most powerful magic user alive in this universe for now (except for perhaps Richard Simmons, but that's a story for another time).

We have our own patron god. Everyone who has ever attempted to mock us has faced his retribution in some form or another.

A bunch of overweight, unemployed lesbians moaning on Tumblr is hardly worthy of our notice.

Nobody has seen Richard Simmons for a few years, but he's not reported dead, and his fortune hasn't changed hands...

Coincidence?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3489238/Is-witchcraft-Richard-Simmons-mysterious-disappearance-Former-assistant-claims-exercise-guru-s-housekeeper-controlling-black-magic.html

a bunch of 'witches' following the religion created by conmen that centers all around 'feels'... top lol

vimeo.com/35964445

3 fold*

Kek protects Trump

Kek is a Christian though

Religion and spirituality is a much bigger part of society than your Marxist high school teacher made you think.

Styx told me they can't do shit, and I believe him on that.

Guys this is fucking weird, why the fuck is the media even giving them attention.

The implications are worrying, are you seriously telling me that a bunch of wiccan LARPers screeching into the desert night, which won't do shit since we live in the real world, is newsworthy and somehow comforting for liberals?

This is some weaponized cringe.
Im actually embarrassed on their behalf.

Dont worry deplorables, us Warlocks have been casting spells that turn their spells against Democrats all day. We should be good

everyone knows wizards>witches

It's like these idiots want to know how it was to live in salem in 1692.

>They think they can into magics

>thinking a chaos god will work in only one direction
We've got the election. It makes sense that a chaos god would do the chaosy thing and go the other way.

PRAISE!

witch burnings when?

I'm disappointed by the lack of digits ITT. Fight magic with magic faggots.

they take harry potter way to seriously

Should've returned the gold

We had a few of those already. Many digits were had, witches will get stitches

Get a real job.

Women can't do anything right

Muggles, eh?