Why doesn't Western Europe accept Ukrainian refugees but instead literally invites refugees from African and Arab...

Why doesn't Western Europe accept Ukrainian refugees but instead literally invites refugees from African and Arab countries that aren't even in a state of war?

Almost 2 millions Ukrainian refugees in Poland in last 2 years Helmut.

Because it's racist to wish for White trash refugees

Also do Ukrainians really want to escape even?

Because germans specially, hate slavs but it's still politically correct to hate them so it's ok.

I love slavic culture so I'll always support them no matter what.

>WESTERN Europe

I would assume.

I mean, their country is in a pretty bad shape.

Right, missed that part, carry on.

Nah Hans some people have pride and the determination to stay back to reform and repair their nation. Ukrainians perhaps are one

Clearly Mudslimes and Nigs don't

They have accepted some Ukrainian refugees though, haven't they? Even if not they've been flooding to the West anyway. Besides it's not like there much better than Syrians, Afghanis, etc.

Because Ukraine conflict is on the eastern edge of the country only. They have plenty of safe places

Because according to leftists, white people cant be poor, white people cant feel the pain of losing children and white people cant be victims of any form of abuse. This cancerous type of ideology is why sweden is going to turn into a shit show

The jewish elites are trying to destroy the European genepool not enrich it.

Ask your Mutti-cunt, she invited them.
God I hate you Detlefs so much. Go and vote for rot-rot-grĂ¼n cocksucker.

> Implying Ukranians would enrich and not destroy most countries' genepools

Because the public still subconsciously believes that Whites are superior, and that the Ukrainians can handle their own shit while the shitskins are useless and need our help.

Depending man. Tatars and turks would. But there are a lot of pure, nationaly confused Slavs. From Russians,Serbs, Old Croatians to the various Ruthenians. There are even Goths and Greeks.

Because all refugees went to Russia or to other parts of Ukraine. The war is not like in Syria, you know?
They are not refugees for the most part though, but migrant workers.

"Ukrainian" no such thing

Hello hohol.

>They are not refugees for the most part though, but migrant workers.

So it's like with the muslims and the only difference is that they're not working.

Because it's not about saving people from a war zone. It's just a way to get more shitskins into the country so the EU leftist (((globalists))) can stay in power

I was agreeing with you, it was a joke about Ukraine.

That's why kek blessed you with digits, my man

Richard Kalergi

and Ukrainians are not White

really made me think