Daily reminder:

Daily reminder:

Concentration camps were German!

>germandeathcamps.org/

An attempt to escape from responsibility of the crimes committed during World War II, blurring of guilt in half-truths, manipulations and lies, are the guiding principles of the German thinking about the past these days. As a result, we often hear that the concentration camps were Polish, the war was provoked by closer undefined Nazis and the most Germans were focused on an active resistance against Hitler, ipso facto saved Jews before Polish squads of Home Army soldiers. [The one who would accept those theories as a fantasy fabrications, phantasms of an ignorant and lacking elementary knowledge people - would be wrong.] These theories are accepted not only by ignorant and people lacking in elementary knowledge. That kind of statements regularly appear in West-Side European press, being copied in films, documents and books. These affirmations are usually repeated by the great leaders of today's world. Previous US President, Barrack Obama, had spoken of "Polish concentration camps", the FBI director, James Comey, reminded the responsibility of Holocaust, blaming Poles. Similar ridiculous and unhistorical facts used to happen to many other significant figures. These are not individual accidents nor issues identifiable through bilateral discussions with Germans. Historical revisionism disease is more serious and its harmful effects hit consistently in the reputation of Poland.

>its harmful effects hit consistently in the reputation of Poland

fuck off

>its harmful effects hit consistently in the reputation of Poland
>reputation of Poland

Kys nigger. Death camps were polish.

>reputation of Poland

Fine, then give back land to German Overlords Polacken Lümmel.

>poland
>reputation

The camps were polish if they were on the polish soil. End of discussion.

No shit Sherlock

>cattle doesn't give a fuck as long as they get 500 gorillion onions every month for every child in family

Polacken Lümmel

for fucks sake you retarded faggot, this myth that there were polish death camps only exists in Poland. Nobody else believes this. Stop making these threads, they are pointless.

I don't think anyone is disputing that.

Sorry, what? I wasn't listening.

I think I need to go to concentration camp or something to learn how to pay attention.

What's the problem with polish death camps ?

>>>wykop

>reputation of Poland

polacks literally get triggered because people often refer the concentration camps that where in POLAND for POLISH concentration camps?

lfmao

> Poles trying to deny their crimes against humanity... again

It's not even funny this time

stop spreading this butthurt. everybody knows the (((polish concentration camps))) is a fucking meme... everybody sees us as an autistic kid of europe. i think this is the worst feature of polish people, we cant deal with our butthurt...

How do you pronounce the L with the thing through it?
And what do you call it?

Do not confuse the murderer with the victim, there were POLISH deathcamps!

you spell it like W

>Worm
>hoW
>

Why do Poles feel the need to sperg out about this? Do they actually believe that everyone else thinks Hitler was Polish or something?

You are a lost cause mate.

The reason why there was no Polish death camps is because Poles are incompetent so they hired Nazis to do their jobs.

The holocaust didn't happen, but i wish it was.

Actually the Americans thought it up when dealing with Natives.

Seriously educate yourself toaster kun.