Is this movie really a true story or made up entirely?

Is this movie really a true story or made up entirely?

I mean how can blacks, black women no less, be doin' advanced maths and compooters and all dat shiet to help go to the moon?

What are the facts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvMlUepVgbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE WUZ SCIENTISTS N SHEIT

AYO HOL UP

Random guess, menial gruntwork that anyone could have done but all the whiteys were busy doing the important stuff so they left it up to the jiggaboos.

I'm sure the movie plays it up as being CRUCIAL to the moon landing, yeah right, niggers being crucial to anything but bustin' caps, eatin' chicken, shitting out babies, collectin' welfare, smokin' weed, playin' basketball and fooball, muh dik and so on and so forth.

At least one of them were at least half-bred.
They sure went out of their way to turn this into a political film, but I knew what I was getting into when I watched it.
I'd say it was based semi-loosely on a true story.

Ever seen a nigger in an office? They think they're part of the team but they're just the token hire to avoid the muh diversity crowd. Niggers truly are the dumbest people ever.

Oh god this so fucking much. Every fucking black except for like one in my government job is balls to the wall retarded to the point where I want to hang them because of all the extra work they cause for others.

WE

The fact that its Hollywood and they have to try and shove it down your throat is proof enough that its bullshit

Same with all this "LOOK BLACKS CAN BE SCIENTISTS TOO" bullshit, if it were true you wouldn't need to shove it down peoples throats

Like Christopher Hitchens once said, "if a woman has to call herself lady like, she probably isn't"

Again I have to ask, what are the facts?

This sort of thing makes me particularly paranoid because I hate the thought of Jews rewriting history from scratch (see card)

I feel like if we're true it wouldn't be totally unknown until conveniently 2016, like why was this not mentioned the progressives 90s for example?

And what rewriting history tricks will they pull next?

I remember my buddy's dad who is a shrink at a hospital and the nigger orderly tries to offer her dumb suggestions on patient diagnosis. She has an associates in like kinesology or some stupid shit. Niggers truly are worthless. Should have sent them back to Africa.

the thought of a nigger able put 2+2 together (answer: "uhhhh waddamleon?") is laughable.

Any "black scientist" is just repeating what they're told, they do have one talent though and that's being able to string together a complete sentence.

In the film, all the black women were about to be put out of work by the new computer. The computer made a mistake at the worst moment, so they brought the black woman back to save the day. Also, there are two other women, doing other stuff. Only one is actually important to the story.
Man, I hated these characters so much, I cheered in the cinemas for Yuri, when he won the space race!

Off topic. Take this shit to Sup Forums

I'd say since the film is politicised enough, it's acceptable.

America could have beaten the Russkies to space if we weren't, ya know, relying on black women to help.

Why does this "muh diversity" shit go all the way back to the 60s? Why were they at NASA and not bein' mammies makin' pancakes and shortening bread like they 'sposed to?

This is what I hate when people ask questions like the OP.

Utter mongoloids like you who just burst into the threads to just vomit out of a torrent of complete fucking speculation.

OP and as well as I want proper fucking answers from someone who actually knows what the fuck they're talking about.

STFU

The general consensus on here is its true to a basic degree but highly embellished with bullshit. Can we stop having threads about it now.

it swept the oscars so its legit

Buzz Aldrin only agreed to go into space after making sure one of the women had checked the calculations. That much is true.
Thanks Nostradamus.

Since you mentioned THE JOOS, I thought I'd mention, they even put a Jewish Holocaust survivor in the film, who encouraged this one incompetent to become an engineer. Blasted idiot black girl almost got her self killed with her retarded mistake.

Nigger take yourself to Sup Forums. Hollywood liberals shoving their political agenda down our throats is Sup Forums.

That moment when the Nazis won the space race.

"""based on true events"""
One of them was mixed and worked there as a clerk.
You can easily find press photos of her before the movie (where she appears naturally and has very light skin) and after (where the contrast is turned up to fucking eleven to make her look black)
Everything else is basically modern kemetology.

Remember when movies like this was shit like The Help where whitey was still the hero?

It wasn't even that long ago....

Perfect answer.

LMAO as if the movie wasn't on the nose enough.

"Oh and by the way REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLIAN!"

The true part of the story is three women worked at NASA.

Just check the names of the fucking characters you dumb fucking idiot.

Teacher in evolutionary biology here.

European men and women have the most similar skulls of all races. Indicating that white men were selected for their caregiving and intellectual properties to a larger degree than black men who maintain more macho features.

When you see a black woman's skull you'll notice that they too have much more Caucasian features. This is due to black females being proto whites. Selective black females bred with feminin males to create the white race in the past. Caregiving men were needed in the north, strong figters needed back in africa.

Therefore black women have a higher rate of intellectual success than black men. If raised well they can easily mingle in white fields of science. Their brains are actually built for it.
The white race owes their success
black females. Its an evolutionary fact.

Check bonobo skulls vs chimp skulls.

stormfags will hate it but there have been plenty of decent black people throughout history.

it's not impossible for a great black cunt to exist, you just need to understand they're the outlier.

only a fucking cunt would have a problem with a functioning and helpful black guy just because of his skin color.

Give your teaching licence back please,you are a retard.

The problem isn't black people.
It's niggers.

Sounds like a bunch of nigger lovin' nonsense. Notice Europeans colonized the planet and Africans can only fight with sharp sticks and shit?

Sorry Satan but all blacks are inherently niggerish. Look at Bill Cosby, he was supposed to be a good black person. Turns out he's a rape ape like the rest of them.

Exactly. I fucking hate niggers, but i can be ok with a decent black guy.

Sadly there are autistic stormfaggots that cannot handle nice black people and give them shit, which pisses me off because.

>Makes us look bad and plays into kike hands
>It's a cunty thing to do
>Makes potentially decent blacks less likely to be decent cause they feel like they'll get shit on.

On that note asians are generally whites that went trough severe starvation for centuries. Both genders reduced in size, women more than males as is typical during famine.

They stayed back in prmitive Africa so African makes kept being selected for their strength.
But northbound populations needed caregivers and thinkers as the cold meant children needed increased incubation.

Tell me, if it's obvious from a biological standpoint what the deal with race is, why isn't it more well known? Why do some scientists say there's "no such thing" as race?

>putting "hollywood celebs" in the same bag
They just all fall for the same disgusting and (for once) genuinely degenerate culture of celebrity and unbrideled hedonism, regardless of race, ethnicity or whatever. They commit all the excesses in order to be found out later so gossip can be generated and tabloid sold, which is necessary to keep the system profitable.
When your refuse to give in and try to denounce it, you end up like good old Mel.
If you refuse to give in and go your own way, you end up like Viggo Morgenstern who is denied all publicity.
One of the most redpilled people I've ever met was from Ghana.
He despised black americans wit ha passion only matched by his hatred of the chinese.
Both with good reason.

Uncomfortable truth?

Check Sapolsky.

They say this as the "limit" of race is still debated.
There is indeed such a thing as race/breed but it's extremely plastic. A well raised negro can be of more use for society than a neglected Caucasian.

We should honestly call it breeds, it's a better term for human subtypes... But normies love using "race" even though a race by definition can't breed with another race... or at least has complications doing so.

I guess that's why we say it.

On at note: the difference between a lot of dog breeds are way larger than between humans.
The sort if selective breeding we do is 100% unheard of in human society. There is no human doberman... or human chihuahua.

We'd be more compared to subtypes of labradors.
While there's slight differences, both dogs can be trained to either guarddogs... or family pets.

Too much science for these retards

Yep, it sure went quiet nordbro. A shame.

>government job
this was your first mistake

My aunt's lab must be the Muslim of labs then. She's extremely badly behaved at ten years old despite my aunt and her husband putting great effort into training her.

Good luck teaching rocket science to your average nigger. even if brought up in the best household with the best education handed to them. I have my doubts that most niggers would be able to grasp anything beyond some advanced algebra. Their brains just wired to be able to do advanced math.

You guys are just a bunch of nigger lovers who welcome every dark-skinned ape into you country. Don't bother with your faggy science to explain why you're a cuck, we just know you're queers. Blacks are subhuman and apelike and they lack the ability to build advanced weapons. Hence why the Zulus fought with spears and shields while mighty Whitey used guns to conquer and keep them in line.

Do you think advances in genetic engineering like Crispr will allow us to breed a greater variety of humans that can do different tasks.

You sure are edgy. Does it run in your family?

Sorry I ain't no eurocuck I'm a proud americans with motherfuckin freedom.

the only part they left out was how they were attacked by police dogs every day let loose by conservative white males on their 10 mile walk home

Please name one legit nigger scientist who has done anything? Neil DeGrasse just babbles about bullshit no one with a serious grasp of science cares. He's just another nigger.

We could already breed them to as crazy a degree as modern farm animals. The issue is that all sorts of genetic meddling when let lose.. just falls back to a golden standard. Like what you see in stray dogs. There are no wild generations of poodles.

But i think Crispr would be used on larger human issues such as inherited cancers and alzheimers. It would work more like a flu shot though... not a definite end to cancer.

Well most domesticated dog breeds are ill equiped to survive long enough to reproduce in the wild.

Honestly. You don't know how to use google anymore?

You sound upset, you alright mongrelbro?

The wuz queenz an sheeeet.

SO you posted a picture of some nigger boy from the 30's. That isn't an argument, faggot. He was overrated and was known to fail like all the other niggers.

Look I get it, you love black cock because you're a wimpy Eurofag who can't touch a butter knife without being jailed. We'll liberate you from the faggotry that is your leftist government.

All those scientists probably have atleast some white european genes. a 100% Purebreed nigger is to stupid to understand science.

Yep. Nature knows best. Humans are best served by not selectively breeding ourselves. It is the genetic version of putting all your eggs in one basket.

Big talk for a country that let's sand niggers flood your country. SOunds like you need another shooting to help thin out the faggy leftists that have you guys in a stranglehold.

The nigger lovers in europe will never learn. They just know to worship niggers and have to register their butter knives and keep them locked away when they aren't buttering their fair trade faggy gluten free bread.

I think this one killed itself in its confusion.

>so-so performance in box office
>mildly positive critical reception
>"The Help in Space" still gets nominated for three fucking academy awards because muh diversity
>mfw

History Revisionism: The Film

>the untold true story
Completely made up. If it was a true story, it would have been told a long time ago. Also,

WE

Nope, still here. Nigger lovers like you need to go to Africa to get some diversity and cultural enrichment that you keep harping. Show me a dark-skinned ape that contributed to science. They don't exist. They're too savage and apelike to comprehend anything beyond "ook ook eek eek".

Maybe one day you'll become a man but meanwhile you're a nigger lover and a faggot.

Yeah sounds about right, but uh
>Big talk for a country that let's sand niggers flood your country
You're thinking of denmark and sweden, our sand nigger immigration percentage is among the lowest in europe. We also keep deporting them.

Good luck with your actual nigger problem

Well we'll just send you ours since you love niggers so much. Hamlet is probably rolling in his grave right now and so is Bjork for what you did to your country.

I mean shit, your country's contribution to the world is a shitty pastry that no one likes yet is everywhere. Danishes are fucking gross and so are Denmarkians or whatever they call you faggots.

Although I agree with 70% of what you've said, I'm sure it's appropriate to dismiss these "small" differences between Humans, as these small differences tend to affect general intelligence and certain behavioral traits.

*not sure

I swear you Danish are dumber than the Swedes you culturally copy. It's like a faggier version of Sweden. Also why are your women so god damn hairy?

>implying gorillas won't start building their own civilisation within the next two centuries
take the banana pill already

Their job was to double check math already completed.

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot you Swedish or Swiss or whatever and your other contribution to the world was a cuckoo clock and hot cocoa. Faggot.

They were just human computers doing the same shit all over again. Nothing extraordinary.

>made up half truths

jew propaganda

You realise that you can train the iq scores of people right? Koko was trained for these types of experiments all her life, a wild gorilla wouldn't even understand the tasks of an iq test.

Areas in europe with people genetically similar have different scores based on famine and lack of education. Iq is a splendid tool for judging the wealth if a nation. But not nessariky the long term the capacity of its people. Just check the flynn effect to see how quicky the gab is closing.

As mentioned earlier black men in africa were selected for their macho traits. While the populations that went north saw feminine caregiving men selected.

They are different, but not on gorilla vs human level, that is nonsense I'm sorry to say.

Well if Norwegians like you can be trained to type English, I guess we can train apes to do anything.

black people lack abstract thinking, being bred with white people helps them a bit but they will never be able to truly think in the abstract like most white people do every day without even knowing it most of the time. many such cases!

I haven't seen the movie and I don't know the history, but I did hear an interview with the lady who I suppose played the main character. She is quite elderly now, probably 80 or 90, and she just kept saying "I just don't understand the fuss. It doesn't make any sense to me."

Maybe it's the whole "I'm not a hero, anyone would do it" shit that people say after doing heroic things, but she sounded genuinely confused. So I kinda take that as evidence that there is at least some puffery going on.

>checks flag

The gab isn't closing due to Flynn effect, the gap is actually growing in some areas cause the growth is different for different population groups.

Its also not established that the Flynn effect is actually something that will go on forever, for example in Europe the IQ growth seems to have stopped in the last several years.

Its also debatable whether the Flynn effect is caused by people improving their cognitive skills or simply that nowadays people are solving more IQ-Test-Questions during their lifetime, which will lead to artificial bump in the test scores.

A big portions of scientists actually does believe that about 50% of the IQ difference is caused by biology not by environment. There have been meta-studies that evaluate the opinion of experts on that topic.

Even if you should be right that its 100% culture, its still a process that seems to need multiple generations (the Black/White IQ-Gap in the US hasn't closed yet), its also debatable whether that actually makes any difference in practice. It might as well be biological at that point.

I just saw this movie a few hours ago, it's not a bad movie nor does it have "KILL WHITEY/SJW" propaganda. I can understand what is happening in the context of 1960. Those 3 main characters are based on real people who worked for NASA.

How many of you cunts actually watched this movie?

Underlying plot of the movie was just highlighting that blacks did not have the same social/legal rights as whites. And in the context of 1960, I get it.

Any intersectional BLM retard who argues that shit is still happening today needs to get put on a rocket into the sun.

WEll leave it to a kiwi to be a nigger lover.

Leave the edge back at your school, kid.
School shooting season doesn't start until April.

I guess you got me there. Sorry you guys can't own guns since that retarded fag shot up the Port Arnold place in your shithole country.

Koko is just there for keks. Like what the German user said, anywhere between 50-75% of what determines your IQ (which I've seen no reason to discount as a valid measure of general intelligence) is genetic, with the rest being environmental, and to say that there is not variance in the allele frequencies of the genes that code for intelligence and propsensity to certain behaviors in differing populations is ludicrous.

You guys ever seen that show "Big Bang Theory"?

It's a bunch of caricatures of smart people.
>one autist
>one poo
>two joos
>etc.
AND NO NIGGERS
AT ALL
NOT EVEN ONE
E V E R
V
E
R
>Chuck Lorre (/lÉ’ri/;[2] born Charles Michael Levine
>Lorre was born in Bethpage, New York, the son of a Jewish family.

BAZONGA

I was recently contacted to write a screenplay for a new movie by a well respected producer in the biz, Shlomo Shekelstein.

It's going to be the TRUE story about the discovery and exploration of the New World in the 15th century by Sha'Trisha Niggawabe, a trans-lesbian, Kongolese explorer and navigator, pioneer in the field of boat travel.
Many mistakenly credit Christopher Columbus for this achievement, while it is a well known fact that he was a mere slave, one of many transported on that day by Capt. Niggawabe.

The movie is going to be called
"Trans-Atlantic: The true story of America"

It's time for the world to stop the whitewashing and hear this incredible story of the Great Nation of Kongo.

You know the guy who plays Sheldon Cooper in Big Bang Theory is actually in this movie, Hidden Figures?

no I didn't
I know he's a queer though

He wasn't actually autistic in this movie. He's not a bad actor tbqh, big bang theory is just a fucking shit mess with shit writers.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvMlUepVgbA

I think this is extremely rare for black, but it is possible.
Dr. Sylvester J. Gates