Daily reminder nothing of value will be lost to the EU when we leave. We are literally Europe's decaying rust belt

Daily reminder nothing of value will be lost to the EU when we leave. We are literally Europe's decaying rust belt.

Morocco? kek

>Poland
>not around Chicago

Who /Milan/ here?

>morocco

Why is Amsterdam in Italy?

>go in coma for 20 years
>wake up
>this is new map of america
wat do?

Why is Germany so superior?

Then why are the europeans hindering the process and screeching autistically at us whenever I go aborad?

>Germany eating up all of California, Nevada and the Pacific northwest

They are really the masterrace

>hindering the process
They're not. There's nothing stopping us from triggering Article 50 on the EU part. It was our own government that delayed the process because they're shitting themselves.

The US is a bunch of European colonies.
Is it that bad of a prospect?

>get the lands where beaners and libtards reside
>superior

>Americans unironicalle see you as Commieforna (+some other degenerate weed states) of Europe
>cucked enough to be proud of it

>Croatia significantly bigger than Switzerland

lmao

FUCK YEAH

Austria is in the south

HANG THE NIGGERS

Yeah, I'd be butthurt too if my country were eclipsed by Morocco, Lithunia and Greece :^)

Arkansas, though. You're mostly just middle of nowhere, not true southern.

>Morocco

???

What's your point? The map isn't about land area, dumbass.

don't you worry you're like that rusty screw that nobody cares about except for the engineer that knows how important it is to keep the machine together.

Brexit will create a chainreaction until the EU is a Union between Germany and economically dependent satellite states in the east and south of europe

Better than "fuck yeah hang the niggers" is "fuck yeah, barely any niggers around". So Austria is best where it is now :^)

No shit, you big blubbering vagina.

We sold it for pizza and spaghetti

It's just there to fill the space that would be left out, because no remaining European country has the GDP equal to that part of the US.

That's right, a small area of commiefornia as more GDP than a lot of states, that's why Spain and Germany look similar size but Germany is like 3 our GDP

>morocco
>european
what the fugg :DDD

Finland...interesting

European as Sweden is

Could have just put 3 Irelands instead

How the fuck does lazy ass Spain have as much as most of Texas?

And for their rights to ethiopia because we like to trade good white land for nignog shitholes

>Morocco
>Europe

Get outta here with your Jewish "We're all humans" lies.

1/3rd of Ireland. My bad.

Wow, did not realize so many parts of the U.S. were financially dead.

That's really fucking sad.

>tfw I get to be in the UK
Excellent
>tfw my city isn't included
Not excellent.

I like these kinds of charts. But I hate it when people don't understand them or make stupid remarks like it triggers me to no end

>lazy ass Spain
Here in Spainexas dont take those words well, so shut the fuck up before we shot your fat ass and eat a BBQ as if nothing happened chap

Jacksonville florida has the same gdp as paris? Fucking bullshit

European countries overlaid on areas of the Americas with equal population.

Have sex

This site needs a god damn role play board.
Sage

>it triggers me to no end

y tho

What the fuck am I looking at.

We're the worlds:

> fifth biggest economy
> fourth biggest military
> global financial centre along with NY and Tokyo
> global legal, professional and insurance hub

On top of all of that we pay the EU £17 million a day (and that's the most conservative figure).

Yes they are shitting themselves. The map you posted includes some massive American cities and constitutes well over 25% of the American economy.

Be very glad that you're not 40% spics 40% muslims 20% niggers?

>Important cities are susbstituted with the largest/most important cities of the country that covers it

>Sage

His sage is super effective!

lmao retard

wouldnt atlanta be paris? Also no city equal to houston?

Also you can't have a bicycle wheel without undergoing an assault weapons training.

Good joke user. I would make one back about your non-country but it's so pathetic I don't even recognise the flag. Somalia? Laos?

>not even top 10 per capita
deport the shitskins

Fuck yea in both cases France is in the based South of the US

Makes sense. Both are filled with niggers.

>global financial centre
London Stock Exchange will merge with Deutsche Boerse and move to Frankfurt. Look it up.

>global legal
lol that was the case when our justice system acknowledged the right to property, which made us attractive for multinationals to write their contracts here. Now we have judges saying uber drivers are entitled to paid vacation and pensions, and self-employment doesn't exist. How long do you think this will last, faggot?

>professional
Nope. Our professionals are literally the worst. Good luck getting an email replied to when dealing with a British company. The medium-sized ones are especially a mess.

>and insurance hub
That's because of our government laws that require insurance on almost everything. It's hilarious how retards like yourself celebrate le insurance industry, but forget the price we pay for that is when you start a business you have a legal requirement to take out insurance on the most retarded things.

GG

I live in the south and that map would just piss people off for being compared with the french. Southerners hate france the most out of any americans

>black country wants to be filled with blacks
Hmm really makes the jiggle joggle.

Yea I noticed that too. It's bollocks - I think the most economically active city in that area would be Houston or ATL

I would have expected Austria to be larger/wealthier.

well theyre both pretty black yeah. I didnt use the n word because im not a southerner

Isn't there a lot of French culture in the south? Lousiana, mussissipi and those places?

why the fuck are there so many mongrels in this thread? GDP based, fucking retards

Well I lived in rural Georgia and got nothing but love so I'm gonna decide you're full of shit.

Also 2nd highest guns per capita in Europe is France so we have that in common

Louisiana yeah but they hate france there too. They hate everything that isnt there precious redneck culture

karte nicht verstanden du hurensohn?

Area in that map isn't necessarily wealth, Germany has similar area than Spain and Germany has 3 times the GDP

It's quite a meme. Only the very south of Louisiana has any significant creole culture

Because thats the rural areas, everyone in rural america is friendly because they have to rely on each other more plus youre white

You're an absolute idiot. Quick rundown on why you're wrong.

Finance: top kek. The city and Canary Wharf are going nowhere. We don't even need passporting rights due to legal equivalence. Look it up because obviously you won't know what these terms mean.

Insurance: it's the international insurance industry you fucking demented child. Like lloyds of London insuring shipping contracts etc.

Legal: state of this post. Jesus Christ. London is a hub for foreign investment eg property because of the rule of law and fairness of the judicial system. I was actually referencing out legal firms ie magic circle firms.

Cba to reply to the rest of your post because you're clearly ignorant. Lurk moar. Read more.

Also professional services is a type of industry you stupid faggot. Eg KPMG, Capita etc. Not about the General quality of our professionals.

God you're pathetic

I get run over by a truck

>their precious redneck culture

Ah, I see, a transplant from the liberal coasts

Go dick yourself.

t. Frenchman who's more Southern than you

The south is basically the snowflake of murrica no matter how shit they are they wont have it and still think theyre the best

>be caramel colored
>farther moved on to a different bitch when you were born
>(mother is not quite sure if it was Jamal, Muhammad or Grökan)
>calling anonymous people on the internet Hurensohn as an only outlet for the feels
JUST, I feel sorry for you Sören-Malte.

Go ahead and be southern frog

Tampaposters need to be banned desu

West coast or south east?

Yankee nigger lover detected

south east

>Germany, Switzerland STRONK
>Bulgaria absolutely pathetic
Seems about right

inbred sister fucking priest dick suckibg scum detected

>tfw Connecticut master race finally reunited us with Galiza

>get almost taxed to oblivion in whatever liberal cesspool you called home
>move to the dynamic, economically booming southern US around a big city
>less taxes, sunshine and great culture welcome you
>still shit on southerners and vote in liberal policies

You're as bad as the Muslims here turning France into the Arab world despite having fled Arab shitholes

UK here have Chicago, its oddly fitting.

the rural south is about half black

Don't you have a bull to prep?

Have you seen income tax rates in georgia? Gas taxes are just as high as up north, sales tax, etc but do they get anythibg back from it? Just a mediocre state

Im not into bbc like southerners

>yankees are nigger lovers
>when there segerated in the north and live near each other in the south

Keep dreaming portugués

is that population or gdp?

Not true, only in Mississippi is that anywhere close to reality. Most blacks in the South are urban as well

anschluss da Galiza para breve

GDP

Bulgaria is the size of Alaska? Not fucking likely. What a stupid pic.

>vote to leave
>nothing happens
This is what you get for thinking the common pleb has any say in Soros' great world domination plan.

>the EU's single market is SHIT, who needs it anyway
>Hey, you promised us continued access to the single market, and it's just not faaaaaaaaaair

lmao

Wtf! Moldova is a country!

Frogs will grow hair before Portugal steals Spanish clay, you bolacha and bacalao eating motherficker

>Milwaukee is Leeds
>Detroit is Birmingham
>Des Moines is Manchester
Kek. As a Milwaukee resident this is funny