Sup Forums feels thread?

Sup Forums feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-2984933/UNICEF-warns-lack-toilets-Pakistan-tied-stunting.html
google.co.in/amp/nation.com.pk/karachi/20-Nov-2013/44pc-people-yet-to-find-toilets/amp
dawn.com/news/1168181
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think Pakis know what gay and lesbian even means

you realise white women would have faked that shit to make you look good.

I live in Pakistan. I know this shit is real.

w-will u be my bf

I 100% refuse to believe this. I know a Pakistani guy from one of the richest Uni towns in Pakistan and even to him gay marriage is completely inconceivable. There is no way that such a large percentage of Pakistanis support gay marriage.

>Fell for Taqiyya

I have a Paki friend who when i said about there being Gays/Lesbians he was adament that there is not one Gay person in his entire county region (around 800,000). i felt sorry for him really he said nobody is Gay there, it doesnt happen and being Gay is choice and his part of Pakistan didnt choose that life....Well I Laughed for 2 hours straight

Where do you live, Lahore? Because I can't see this being true in the FATA.

I myself maintain that any one who practices homosexual intercourse more than once should be killed.

But boys are totally okay, right?

What if I accidentally touch my friends dick when I fall over

>more than once
Regret something?

>more than once
For what? Testing waters kek

>more than once
Is there something you're not telling us sir?

>Pakistani
Fancy way of calling Brits nowadays

Holy shit, even muslims can't resist the poz. This must be the answer to the Fermi paradox; all species die out when they reach a certain level of abundance.

>not 100%
absolute savages

India and Pakistan are basically the same country. At least Pakistan's are potty trained

>t. Somalian

This is truly the scariest part.

"Empowered" women only brought misery to the West

topkek

Where da white wimminz at?

You can't blame him Pajeet, remember that time when you tried a toilet and regretted it ever since?

kek of course they won't. they would love having easier access to boys for bacha bazi.

isn't that afgan thing? never saw that kinda shit in Turkey

>60%
Meaning 40% do not. I just googled the population of Pakistan and it's around 1.82 million people. So that means a large portion of the country would not have a problem with running those fags out of the neighbourhood.
>32%
I'm still shocked at how many leftists play devils advocate for muslims and Islam, despite the fact that deep down they know they hate them or at the very least what they believe.

as far as I know, yes
definitely never heard about it in Turkey.

>Pakistan is potty-trained
What did he mean by this?

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-2984933/UNICEF-warns-lack-toilets-Pakistan-tied-stunting.html

google.co.in/amp/nation.com.pk/karachi/20-Nov-2013/44pc-people-yet-to-find-toilets/amp

dawn.com/news/1168181