Redpill me on Globalism, Sup Forums

Redpill me on Globalism, Sup Forums

why is it a bad thing?

is it not just an inevitable step in the progressive interconnectedness of collective human culture?

is it avoidable?

will we be able to avoid it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkd3b1Vp17w
shanghaiist.com/2017/01/18/xi_jinping_davos_speech.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its bad thing because muh national sovereignity and racism. Its a good thing because world peace and collaboration in common problems like climate change.

the initiation of the use of force is immoral
Government is an agency of coercion
So a government that is far away from you and hardly controllable is more immoral than a government that is close to you and easier to topple, control and criticize.

That's your answer in a nutshell.

>is it avoidable?
>
>will we be able to avoid it?

Globalism is inflicted by the use of force (contrary to a free market which works by voluntarism), so the only way to defend against it the use of force (self defense).
Will we be able to avoid it?
Not sure.

A banker, a worker, and an immigrant are sitting at a table with 20 cookies.

The banker takes 19 cookies, uses those 19 cookies to fund globalism, civil unrest and increased immigration, while the worker has to share the last cookie with the immigrant that considers him more disgusting than a pig and would behead him and rape his daughter if he had the chance.

the (((banker))) takes 19 cookies for himself, he then takes the worker's cookie and breaks it in half and gives half of it to the immigrant that he invited in.

He then says to the worker "if you say a word about what I just did I will tell everybody you are a racist!".

Then he offers to loan the worker a cookie at interest.

>Will we be able to avoid it?
Probably not, we're most likely fucked.

>blah blah blah inevitable collective human culture?
I don't think so as I doubt (((they'll))) ever be able to tame/conquer the Muslims and the Chinese.

I like you

globalism is artificial
it is a forced social construct

it does not exist in nature

any creature on the planet differentiates and creates their own distinct communities

there is no uniformity.

Is anti-globalism exclusively about government, or does it concern itself with the private sector as well?

>So a government that is far away from you and hardly controllable is more immoral than a government that is close to you and easier to topple, control and criticize.

this is a view that makes sense to me (although I don't believe government is an agency of coercion), but in my view the information age means a globalised system of government is an inevitability. It feels like fighting that won't accomplish as much as spending effort to establish a system of government that can survive as well as remain accountable when scaled globally.

Barring a catastrophic event, there is no way to back down from the world stage in any meaningful way. Trade will always happen internationally, and private companies will always be what push for it. Without a system in place to regulate that, exploitation is way too profitable to be avoided.

a banker is an easy target because without an understanding of the fundamentals of economics it's easy to think they make money for nothing; isn't it true that the same relationship could be described between a worker and his employer?

By definition, for any business in the free market to employ workers is for them to enter into a relationship where the value the worker provides is disproportionate to that which they are compensated for. That how growth is possible. Unequal relationships is the founding principle of free market capitalism, and is what allows for growth at all. The greater the inequality the more beneficial it is for the one at the top. Should there not be an entity that defines the maximum amount of acceptable inequality?

GLOBAL IS (LA) M

IS THE FUTURE FOR CANADA.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkd3b1Vp17w
>go to 3:10

AND FUCK RIGHT OFF

>although I don't believe government is an agency of coercion
how do you mean? The state is figuratively speaking, centralized violence.

Free trade and capitalism is not globalism! Globalism is "the state" on steroids, it is the opposite of free trade and voluntarism. It is a far-away government that does not understand, or care for, your needs as a citizen in a specific geographic area. Globalism is a scam by a malicious minority that is based on an exploitative lie ("the state's laws are an expression of morality") in order to control benevolent people.

>collective human culture
define "human". I think we have different definitions.

HickOK45 is a BASED HUMAN

that he is. the grandpa i never had.

>Chinese commies defend globalism
>Jihadist Islamists defend globalism
>drug cartels and madia defend globalism
>Hitler defend globalism
>Neocohen trotskyists defend globalism
>Corporate dictators defend globalism

which side are you on?

superpower China was created by globalization

Xi Jinping defends globalization
shanghaiist.com/2017/01/18/xi_jinping_davos_speech.php

People have an inherent need for some kind of ideology/identity. Globalism will inevitably destroy cultural heritage due to race mixing and through the destruction of the nation. The further removed from the state that you are, the less of a participant you are in it.
Centralized power is never a good thing. World peace is never achievable, peace is unprecedented in nature. Balance is required to achieve stability. Peace under a global government is achievable only through subjugation carried out by the state. If an uprising happens in Britain for instance, troops from another continent could be drafted to quell it. Chinese nationals, for example, would have no loyalty to people half the world away; the human brain can only empathize with a certain amount of people.

Ultimately, if you understand the human mind, you'll see that globalism is dehumanizing. It serves only those in power. World peace is a nice, but ultimately unattainable ideal, that appeals only to the weak minded.

Globalism isn't problem. Problem are the irresponsible free-trade deals it get's byndled with allowing all sorts of bullshit from currency manipulation to tax avoidance.

>give their jobs, daughters, wealth and future to asia/africa
let the globalists practice what they preach

let soros house muslim migrants in his estates
let soros give his job/company away to a poojeet
let soros give all his $$ to china
let soros give his ass away to bbc

Can we outsource George Soros? I wonder how he'd feel about being replaced by Pajeet Poo-in-street

It's a bad thing because people are easily corrupted, and it's easier to revolt if the nation isn't the whole world.

It's a good thing because countries get to keep their individual cultures, not be raped by Muslims, and can have national pride.