Make it stop. I want off this ride

Make it stop. I want off this ride.

Why didn't you stop it?

Everytime

(((Goldberg)))
I have to say I'm very surprised. /pol what have you done to me? I found Jewish influence everywhere I look

I give it a year before they advocate straight-up pedophilia. Not much farther we can slide at this point.

>Goldberg

I'm so fucking sick of this shit

Susan ((((((((((Goldberg))))))))))

You have to fight for it. Plain and simple. Nothing is won without a long and hard fight. We let the enemy get this strong, and now we have to bring them down or we will eventually all be mentally unstable snowflakes.

You think it's crazy m8?
Talk to your parents sometime, if they're still around. I'm surprised mine haven't had an aneurysm yet because of this shit.

I wasn't around when the Jews started to take control.

>tfw got born into pozzed up world of kikery

bump

(((studies)))

100% this

I tried to explain 'microagressions' and 'preferred pronouns' and bill C16 in canada and they just look at me like im speaking a foreign language.

I dont see how much longer this can go on

>Still using the word gender when its been absolutely destroyed
Use the word "sex". Its a medical and scientific term and they cant fuck it up.

This thread seems pretty dead, so I'm going to ask you some questions as I've been drinking.

Grandparents came to this country to escape war and communism. How is it over there these days?

I've been told that if I go back, I would be greeted with open arms, but I don't know the language. Supposedly my family was somewhat known in Korcula.

It pretty good and it has been getting better but both the left and right wing are corrupt.If you came back you would be welcomed because everyone knows people leaving the country is a big problem, other than that things have been getting better

Interesting to know, I've toyed with the idea of visiting but I don't know where I would go or what I would do.

This shit gives me a mix of depression and superiority. Strange.

>pic
i've never been this appalled by a picture on a Taiwanese shape shifter discussion board