Is dating women half your age redpilled?

Is dating women half your age redpilled?

Dating niggers is degenerate.

No, getting married at a young age, never getting divorced and having 3-7 kids is redpilled

Well there is no reason to date an old hag, so yes.

yes, if you're 40+ that is

dating half nigs isn't though

Reported for fucking offtopic

>228822

Only if you have kids with them or have already had many kids.

Wasting your time on fun without passing on your genes is degenerate.

Also, mixing your genes with a nigger is generally degenerate.

How about women double my age?

Did Belluci dump him?

Yes but get them in white

digits confirm

>tfw almost 28 and still getting teen girls into me

Feels good, man.

Dating old women is some old school Ashton kutcher blue pulled shit,now he is red pilled making babys

If you know you're a walking wallet, and that she only wants money I suppose it is.

If you can handle horrendous immaturity and the culture gap.

There is a rumor that women lose their fertility but men don't, but this isn't true. Men can also become defective. Its why the jews are going to win because by the time most white people have children its in their infertile years and they have higher chances of having an expensive downy autistic child and have less children than younger couples.

>Going from Bellucci to that
life is pain

FPBP
SP also BP

who is this qt trap?

Make Sup Forums great again! Report this thread! Awooooo!

Says the fat single virgin

It's weird to say the least, I'm not in a position yet to Judge, but considering how fucking delicious 18-22 year olds are I'd probably have no shame dating one when I turn 40 some day.

I'm not fat

a wallet that can afford it while jung your also a wallet that cant afford it.

I don't know. You tell me.
t. 18 years old

Why not just hire a whore desu.

It depends. For me it would be sick to date a 8 years old girl

go away

No the right formula is your age/2 +7
you can fuck younger ones though but dating them is weird

>ruin your life in 3 simple steps

just accept the fact that she's going to leave you
for a younger man or fuck a younger man on the
side

ahahah
don't listen to this modernist roastie loving retard

as soon as they bleed the're ok to go regardless of your age,
if you're repulsed by the though of them being too young go between 16-18 or something along that lines
don't be a cuck

>as soon as they bleed the're ok to go

t. albanian diaspora

Yes, it is. Men remain vigorous and fertile for the whole life, as long as they take care of themselves. Women are nubile till their 40's/50's. From an evolutionary standpoint, it makes every sense.

But, please, be strong and healthy, and don't date niggers who want to take advantage on your status. Later on you'll breed mongrels and the world does not need that.

im actually a kajkavian middle class r9k poster

give back furlanija and trst thieving vlach scum

Do you seriously enjoy the conversation of a 14yo girl?

What is Menopause

Of course it is and this is Sup Forums related since we have to breed and reproduce ourselves in order to make this earth great again. We can't let beta cucks do it , us alpha males need to also find young wombs to spread our seeds. The younger the more healthier they are and the more submissive they are as well. Note that you have to find a way of having them submit to you and train them to cater to your needs and your families needs. It's easier to indoctrinate a younger female than an older one. Being an older alpha male with a younger submissive lass should be everyone's goal here.