How do you think we should take care of the immigrant crisis in sweden?

serious answers only

Other urls found in this thread:

nordfront.se
youtube.com/watch?v=TDtCC1rZYfI
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY&t=627s
youtube.com/watch?v=2lsoZ0uDOGY&t=601s
youtube.com/watch?v=nA9yjrqtWG0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vote for sverigedemokraterna i guess

Let it play out. In a decade or two it wont be Sweden, it will be New Mecca.

Without pissing off the international community? Probably not a whole lot! Your demographics are permanently fucked. Your people don't even have the balls to do anything about it anyways

>Your people don't even have the balls to do anything about it anyways
This comes from a burger?

Let kek decide

Last digit of my post
if 0 - right wing death squads
if 1 - move them all to malmo and nuke malmo
if 2 - deport them all
if 3 - castrate them so they don't reproduce
if 4 - shut down the borders for 50 years
if 5 - annex finland
if 6 - enslave migrants and build more stuff
if 7 - send your women to Serbia, sweden is gone
if 8 - abolish all welfare
if 9 - bitch about it on Sup Forums

You can't with any civilized means.
Your demographics are fucked beyond redeemable numbers.

Legalize It

>annex finland
Since they got dependence, no one has been able to invade them. Just look at the Winter War

Don't fuck with the finns.

Kill or deport them all, this is a serious answer if you're serious about the survival of your tribe and culture.

nothing will happen until the whites demonstrate their right to assemble. This starts in local communities. Notice the 'sharia law' patrols? you should be doing that with a redpilled Christian version. In america this would start in your local Protestant church, but I realize your churches in sweden are completely subverted leftist santuaries. Befriend local likeminded redpilled ablebodied men. Knock on doors, pull people to your cause, shame the leftists, drive them from their anonymous existences. Find a wall to have your back against and push them to the sea. If you were to ever get your women controlled far left government to help I'd be amazed, but until you get your version of hitler to mass deport anyone who isn't white It'll never be fixed. Your women will march your country to the grave in earnest most likely... and to be honest I kind of hope your country fails spectacularly and soon. The savable portions of the west need a clearcut example of why your chosen method of governance destroys civilization.

deport them

you can't. americans brought black slaves to their lands hundreds of years ago and now they're 15% of the whole population.

you're stuck with them until you grow the balls to go full hitler, which you won't because that requires strong families, a sense of unity through nationalism and high birthrates.

ever seen the movie elysium? that's basically what your future holds, and i'm not talking about the spaceship.

Honestly they should be punished for having all those female leaders. The men got cucked, let them reap the stupid prizes for playing their stupid games. They will serve as a valuable lesson to everyone else.

this is why you nee Geert

Even if you don't to anything you will still be helping the white race with a very important job.

There's already a movement against it: nordfront.se

Something will happen before the election in 2018, wherever it's couping the government, civil war or mass-deportations. I heard there's actually going to be deportations of almost 90 000 of them in the next few years with a few every day, but the poblem is that they're gonna hide and never be foudn again.

Good thing is that most people know about the lies and propaganda by now, the only people who still believe it are a few (probably feminist) women.

Grow some balls and deport all the refugees.

Kinda how we got rid of the Swedes in Sweden but instead of dropping migrants everywhere we drop bombs.

remove kebab

more seriously, limit social welfare to those that have swedish passport. then send troops to Malmo. problem will solve itself.

So the earliest SD can get in is 2018?

close the fucking border maybe? vote SD?

get SD into power.
fund alt media to start a tv station.
get people more red pilled.
cut welfare.
offer $$$ for deportations.

Probably 20-30% of your immigrants will leave.

pass laws to make it unbearable for non-swedes.

>elysium
Those greedy white people in their space station refusing to help the 100% brown population of earth was disgusting.
he's the only European politician that has said he wants to de-islamize Europe. I'd actually like him if he wasn't an atheist. You can never ally with an atheist who's attacking a religion. The moment he's able to rid Europe of muslims he'll stomp out Christianity. He's one of the most blind politicians in politics who just happens to be stumbling in the right direction.

Take tips from the US. Round them up. Deport them. If they try to reenter, shoot them. It's the only way. They're dug in. You're also going to want to hang all of the politicians they've taqiyaad into office.

Yep, unless there'll be a re-election or coup. The current party were so damn bad that they failed to show a budget for 3 months after getting elected in 2014. They first announced a re-election before scraping some crap togheter in the last minute.

>more seriously,

close the border and deport them all

serious answer

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

whats your problem

if you remove gibs, gimmedats will revolt.
this in turn will give you an excuse to Physically Remove gimmedats or throw them out of helicopters

it's not rocket science

Let it peak, then kill all the sheltered lefties in their little social bubbles and install a realistic government afterwards.

>whats your problem

That's not the Swedish national bird.

This is.

I don't think SD has the balls to fix stuff, but it's a step in the right direction.

more seriously, if you don't stop trolling estonia I will more seriously get angry.

We put our refugees in camps in the middle of nowhere offereing them only food and shelter.
They refuse to come.

Maybe you should stop paying them?

We isolate our minorities in poor neighborhood where they murder each other and constantly get abortions. The effect has bled out to the rurual areas somewhat, but the issues are mostly in the cities. We will talk care of California and remove taco this decade.

Kill 'em all in Racial Holy War of course

Sverigedemokraterna.

Low-test compensation. Too bad it'll only amplify low-testness. But hey, nature is all about experimentation.

Post gif

Leb-user?

Not the leb-swede if that's who you mean.

>Sverigedemokraterna
their wikipedia page reads like the KKK's
>muh white power
>anti-immigration is evil
>far-right fascism

Either vote SD or civil war. If Swedes fail to do either of these things I suggest moving to Norway or Denmark.

Closed camps in northern Sweden.

>1 - move them all to malmo and nuke malmo
Why should Kopenhagen suffer for the Swedish mistake?

They all came through Denmark who allowed it.

Vi borde utvisa varenda jävel som gjort ett brott, tillsammans med dess familj. Har dom inte jobbat de senaste fem åren ska dom ut. Har dom aldrig jobbat ska dom ut. Dom har inget här och göra.

Deport and make laws more strict while increasing number of law eneforcers

This isn't Sup Forums, only english allowed here.

I understood enough to agree.

that's the kind of self-policing i like to see.

Let your rage out. Start caving in muzzie skulls

Unrestricted race war.

Arm up.

How to take care of the immigrant crisis? just watch the video
youtube.com/watch?v=TDtCC1rZYfI

nuke em, sounds reasonable

I hear bullets work quite well

Fucking lmao

death wing right platoons

OK, so how is this: Build a camp town in the middle of Sweden, surrounded by woods. Move every immigrant there who is on welfare. Rent out hunting rifles for 50 Euros / day. Every killed shitskin costs 10 Euros. It will boost your tourism industry and deter further immigrants from coming to Sweden.

And before that, Germany.

all the viking reenactment clubs around sweden should get together and swarm stockholm and go apeshit.

Nukes. 100% serious. Sweden is already far beyond salvation.

Why couldn't Merkel's tolerant country take the majority of them?

>he claimed he was 17
Remember the girl who was raped and murdered in Freiburg/Germany last year? She helped in a refugee shelter and her father is a lawyer for refugees?

They caught the murderer, and he claimed he was 17. But guess what, a panel of doctors attested in court that he was at least 22 when he murdered that girl. He is now going to be tried for rape + murder as an adult.

>Einzelfall

TOP KEK

Does anyone have the picture of all "Swedish men" claiming to be 15-17 but look 25+?

people who want to stay have to

>do a swedish test and pass
>have a job

We voted Trump, we got more balls then you.

Can you please post some of your best redpill material on Sweden?
My brother is one of those people who thinks Trump was lying about sweden and everything is perfectly fine over there.

>serious answers only

rifles, midnight stabbings, poisonings, I can help a team of dedicated swedes if they're interested, pick up the anarchist cookbook

kick them out, you cuck

Well, SD is the biggest party at the moment in the latest Yougov measurement.

nuke the from orbit

Some vids of an immigrant living in sweden:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY&t=627s

youtube.com/watch?v=2lsoZ0uDOGY&t=601s

youtube.com/watch?v=nA9yjrqtWG0

If you don't want to show the vids, at least check out the sources the guy used.

>swedish law redefines rape
>biggest spike in rape happens
cmon a liberal will just blame this on the new definition and not on cultural enrichment

Fire and the sword. Or more accurately nordbros with riot shields and axes.

They literally blame white swedish males.

Then it would be stable but at a higher rate after 2005 which isn't the case. Also, notice the steady increase from 1975 onwards. In addition, watch the third vid i posted. Dude goes through the available statistics in detail.

You can see steady rises in Norway and Finland as well. Both increased 3rd-world-immigration around the same time as sweden (and pretty much any other northern-/western european country).

Copenhagen is just as awful, I vote for nuking both.

>kick them out, you cuck

cyanide gas while they sleep is cheaper

Bonus-round:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

How big is big

Import even more dangerous savage refugees to make the current ones look like saints.

Soldiers of Odin

nuke

Purge the zenos?

They aren't though, that's the problem. swede posters are the biggest pussies. Always defending their little muslim utopia.

DEATH SQUADS

Genocide not memeing its the best solution

Mass Deportations of every single third worlder.
It's The Only Way, Sven.

deport unemployed
deport criminals

Thanks for your posts, but I probably should have specified that images and articles are what I'm looking for. For example, does anyone have that huge "Sweden Yes" collage of articles about migrant rape and crime?

At this point, things there have to get so bad that the weak die off and then a backlash racial genocide occurs to cleanse the palette and reset the clock.

With all seriousness, banishment/genocide

New thread felow, autists.

We are doing something about it. Haven't been reading the news much?