In Riga the AAE Ambassador was forced to remove her hijab

On 22th february UAE ambassador was forced to remove her hijab in Riga airport.
News in English
z-news.link/in-riga-the-arab-ambassador-was-forced-to-remove-hijab/
News in Latvian:
lsm.lv/lv/raksts/latvija/zinas/arabu-emiratu-vestnieces-un-rigas-lidostas-konflikta-virkne-pretrunu.a225427/
IDK guys we yust hate hijabs and burkas i gues.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-islamic-state-daesh-flag-legal-illegal-facebook-laholm-a7363211.html
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.574/swedish-school-bans-the-swedish-flag.html
discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>N-NO DON'T MAKE ME TAKE IT OFF THE MEN WILL STONE ME WHEN I GET BACK

No, I get it, you're totally wearing it out of pride for your religion, right? Cool nation you got there.

If those bearded bastards demand that we respect their culture when we visit them,

then the same goes for them, when they visit us

wtf, i love Latvia now. like wtf

latvia has self respect

nice:))))

any pics of the islamic bitch stripping?

the airport won't show security cam footage

Paldies, based Latvia

>At the Riga airport there was a loud incident that caused a diplomatic row between Latvia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

I hope this means war

i am ready to kill every single one them

nice

slavshits act like Niggers again
nothing new

muzzie women wear the hijab in the west because they know it symbolizes terror. They enjoy the idea of their hijab upsetting and scaring non muslims.

that English article is badly translated.
Basically our ministry of foreign affairs apologised but the airport says they dindu nuffin wrong kek

dirty people with parasitic beliefs, just thinking about a shitskin motherfucking arab makes my blood boil

I am quite partial to the 'my house, my rules' clause.

If you are going to someone else's country, abide by that country's rules and traditions because it's their fucking country. If they want you to put a hijab on, do it. It's not your place to decide for them. If they'd rather you take it off, then take it off. This ain't Kansas anymore, bitch.

The Queen of England drove some middle eastern son of a bitch around in her car even though his religious law dictates that women can't drive. He still did it, cuz it's her house, so he existed on her rules until he left.

Is that so hard?

>TFW you can get beheaded for this image in mudslime shitholes.

wow relax dude

SAD!

it would awesome if they flew a banner of that pic over malmo or basically any others swedish city

What the fuck did you say to me kiddo???

Some user living close to any mudslime infested city in Sweden should print a shitton of flyers and spread it over the infected zone.
Then sit from afar and watch the chimpout.

Customs of the host country must be respected, muslim.

can't relax. our beatiful continent has been infiltrated by parasites. If you look at Europa as a human, countries as organs, borders as the immune system, then you can see there is no more immune system and a virus has been let in! I would grant them a quick death though

that would be amazing, would pay to watch that shit. They can't be gotten rid of before they start chimping out on a large scale

Sweden is clearly ruled by ISIS.

Don't agree with that. We're acting like them, but in reverse. It's backward.

of course you don't you fucking bong, go back to sucking your daddy ahmeds std dick

my only comment is a worn out shoe

>Refuse to cover hair in muslim country
>force muslims to remove hijab in christian countries
>customs must be respected

Really lit up my bonfire.

I would do it, if it weren't for me not having a printer and the few muslims living here are literally r/athiest/ tier.
Some user living down south close to Gothenburg/Stockholm/Malmö can do this with some very funny reactions.

Calm yourself, it's not like I agree with hijabs, I just don't think we should import them in the first place. Making them remove the hijabs once they're already here is wrong though, it's authoritarian.

i think i'll print many pictures like that out and send them to the mosque in riga

mate sounds like you should move to sweden. It's not wrong. If they want to assimilate/integrate as (((media))) says then they should fucking remove them. Clearly the UK education has damaged your brain dipshit

Glorious.

It's too late for you.
We can ban our burkas now and nobody will mind.
But it will send a clear message for any future muslims that if they want to come here they will have to follow our laws and traditions.

I'm all in favour of removing, I'm not in favour of forcing our customs on foreign visitors. Marine Le Pen rightly didn't cover up when she visited Lebanon, cos she didn't want to follow their customs, why should we force foreigners to follow our customs, if they're only visiting?

Burqas should be abnned just like balaclavas and motorbike helmets aren't allowed, cos it poses a security risk.
Muslims settling and living here should follow our customs, visitors don't need to.

>thinking muslims are people

Not all cultures are equal

True. So?

he's just practicing his taqiya m8, ignore

>implying Sverige is not ruled by Daesh

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-islamic-state-daesh-flag-legal-illegal-facebook-laholm-a7363211.html

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.574/swedish-school-bans-the-swedish-flag.html

Latvia please relax mate, you're doing me a frighten

this must be why my grandparents left the baltics and moved to England

Based
A
S
E
D
Is Riga nice or are there commie blocks?

Post this stuff on reddit too, people here are already redpilled.

its very nice, but there are commie blocks as you get out of the centre. Can you imagine going about your daily life without seeing a shitskin? I can

Not in Riga, there's plenty of them there.

yeah, I've seen a few and made me feel a bit sick. Still, not as bad as in western europe or usa.

So when did she have to remove it? Wasn't any clips in the video. Also she is qt.

What the fuck. I've seen this exchange like 3 times now in the past few months. Word for word, same flags and everything. Chinese bots?

They make good kebab tho, fucking love that shit.

id love to fuck her in the ass

Based Latvia.
MAKE WESTERN WORLD GREAT AGAIN.

THE GLOBALISTS HAVE RELEASED THEIR BOTS

>eating kebab in country that has glorious national cuisine
>2017
>???

Kebab is good tho.

>his first taste of pasta

I'm not a bot though... -_-
Ever wondered that people sometimes think alike?

might be tasty, but supporting the fucking pakistan kebabs or other parasite business is wrong. Try gyross in lauvas nams, it will change your life. Don't give your hard earned monies to some fucking brown people, wtf bro. They make it with their dirty hands and you can eat something like that??

>tfw I literally meant that pakistanas kebabs is good and you call me out not knowing that

xD

I fucking love it tho, but I will try the gyross at Lauvas Nams next time i'm in Riga.

>Slavshits
We are balts not slavs, we are more related to german then slavs.

because it was trendy or still is.. don't eat that shit bro.. Have some potatoes and karbonade or saslik. No matter how good it seems to you, you are still giving money to them.. That money is spent in opening new kebab shops, bringing more shitskins, donations to mosque..

fuck off sandnigger

Its not first time though

based

>when we visit them

I'll get some chicken and lamb from the arab down my block and call a my enrichment for the month.

KeK

Checked

>savage barbaric muslim customs must be respected by civilised intelligent 1st worlders

top kek

HERE IN AMERICA WE CALL THAT NIPPIN' ER IN THE FUCKING BUD

Cultural relativist detected

>tfw that ain't really chicken

And this somehow is a strange thing.
We're living in a world where ninjas can enter airports on daylight because reasons.

the hijabs and burkas don't belong in Europe nor in the other Western countries, if (((they))) have a problem with it then (((they))) can fuck off.

You shouldn't be allowed to wear your pants with your underwear showing, either. That's 3rd world shit right there.

BASED

when hoodrats sag their pants down, that means that they're asking for it.

>glorious national cuisine
>Latvia
What is your "glorious national cuisine"?

real meat, real potatos, not talking specifics here. Natural produce is amazing here. Why eat a fucking kebab...

Except the glorious feminist government actually submitted to them and wore the veil.

Get fucked mudshit

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF