What just humanity do when automation displaces most jobs?

What just humanity do when automation displaces most jobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkUq4sO4LQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll be building and maintaining them so good news for me.

Being real human beans

Fixing the damage we've done

colonizing space

Enjoy significantly cheaper goods.

Thinkers will survive. Manual labor cucks can jerk off and die.

A shift in economy. People will be more focused on fixing/building machineries then doing the handywork themselves.

The old industries will pass away but a new one emerges.

One thing to add:
"Machinery take away jobs, therefore it is better to make laws against machinery to promote jobs."
Well lets forbid the movement of freight by trucks, trains and ships. So that a million jobs sprout out of society where everyone can carry all the freight on their backs.
A million jobs is guaranteed.

Ban the plow, put too many farmers out of the job.

>What just humanity do when automation displaces most jobs?
Spend more time on leisure activities and gassing the kikes.

Continue innovating.
Arts.

Looks like we all agree that manual labour will be over ...

If your post is any indicator, there'll be plenty of open positions for teaching English to petrol-huffing Abo faggots.

we can finaly dedicate ourselves completely to self improvement and personal achievements and pleasure or lack there of

Riot

>Enjoy significantly cheaper goods.
NO
prices never go down. Once ((they)) taste the nectar of higher profits, ((they)) will never settle for less.

>arts

youtube.com/watch?v=VkUq4sO4LQM

Kek!

CONQUER A MILLION STARS,

WITH NO DAMN HONKEYS BECAUSE,

WE LEFT THEM ALL ON MARS,

TO USE AS SLAVE LABOR FOR,

PAN-AFRICAN, COMBINED WITH CYBER PUNK AND,

AFRICAN FASHION,

AS WE TRAVERSE INTO THE STARS

chill out

Purge the trash.

Remove extra people.

This is the reality of it.

Talk of a living wage is the placebo, while the war machine stirs to life once more.

This is why there is a push for world war among the elite.

The more I hear about automation, the less sympathy I feel for the 30 to 40 million illegal aliens here in the U.S. who crossed the border without permission, or overstayed their visa. They've got to go back.

Price of electronics is at all time lows.

This.

Chips use to be cheap in England
"CHEAP AS CHIPS" is the phrase!

But then there was a potatoe shortage decades ago and chips went up in price for a few months then never came back down.

we already have millions unnecessary people worldwide from a labor perspective. I do not see anybody removing them

What about bread? automobiles? postal rates? college tuition?

cable/satellite/cell phone fees?

When are they going to go down in price.

"muh electronics"

When will your new apple buttplug cost less than the last ((version)).

If you know industry, robots still can't do quality check.
Everybody will be quality checkers, simple as that.
>Robot designers.
>Robot assemblers.
>Robot maintenance team.
>Quality checkers
But it's just product industry.
You can't make transmission lines or power plants with robots.
Anyway if things get so ROBOT, you will always know, that you can become a quality checker.

>7 billion people will be quality checkers
I swear whoever says this has a single digit IQ.

>AFRICAN FASHION,
In a mud hut, eating tubers.

what we should have done 100 years ago, charge companies for use of the public commons and divide that fund into dividends distributed to citizens

just like Alaska does, I don't think you understand how much is being stolen, all those broadcast communications and signals, ave to travel through American airspace, they should pay for that use but some retarded pedophile congressman traded those rights for a human child to fuck 80 years ago and it's been going like that ever since,

we can change that, Americans should be paid for use of the commons,

You can't read, don't you?
>Robot designers.
>Robot assemblers.
>Robot maintenance team.

I already work on the robots' side with quality assurance

>mfw installing a new system and getting information from the operators that (yet unknowingly) are soon to be replaced

I'll do the same thing I do now, fix robot, reprogram robot, troublehoot PLC problems, reprogram PLCs, so pretty much just go to work like any other day.

1/1000 workforce = workforce

kys

>>Robot maintenance team
I do not think that will work the way you think it will.

kek

Prices will probably go up with automation.

Jobs in all three categories are held by people with engineering degrees

These are not the people whose jobs are getting deprecated.

Prices slightly go down. Not too much due to greed

Jobs like accounting, data input, and financial will all be replaced. Tall office buildings like in nyc will probably be either abandoned or turned into something more useful

Basic income will make sure billions of unemployed people will live

Humans will automatically look for something to do so the next endeavor i predict is a space race

The mexico border will protect us from the millions of displaced mexicans that no longer have jobs

Populations will go down by a few hundred million the first generation, then a few billion by the second

We can focus on more productive things like improving the medical industry

nothing in particular , maybe we travel to Australia in order to buy 99,998 % of "Your" land

>The mexico border will protect us from the millions of displaced mexicans that no longer have jobs

meggikans don't want to work.
they want to stay home, watch TV and eat burritos.

This is the reason we need to be working on reducing our population not taking in thousands of filthy muslim immigrants.

What will humanity do when farming equipment is invented and farms need 99% fewer workers? My ox and mule will be out of work!!

If you think this is the same then you are a fucking retard.

New thread felow, autists.

Chips are still comparatively cheap there tho.

The master race will be fine.

It will be a plague, war is too damaging to infrastructure and resources.

Once the excess labour is not needed due to automation the elites will release a virus to cull the excess population.

Basic income.

do different jobs

go back 15 years and social media - facbook etc.. wasn't a thing. These days there are people who make a living buying online advertising space for media agencies

as the world evolves new jobs will be found for people

To elaborate on this, people keep thinking it won't be a thing but there is no good alternative.

Although personally I don't think we need any money at all if we reach that stage because there is no more need for comparing worth of goods. When factories and farms run themselves and being fed is guaranteed what real use does money have anymore?