Syrian Scavanger Hunt - /SSH/ General

Looking to make the world a better place this weekend Sup Forums?

Help clean-up Syria by finding the locations in this video! Once we have the coordinates, we'll send them down the intelligence chain and hopefully score ourselves another airstrike.

Video:
>youtube.com/watch?v=I1Y-sYhRBdc

Other helpful sites:

>zoom.earth/#33.539882,36.459297,14z,sat

>wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=33.519930&lon=36.419506&z=14&m=b

locked-on training ground with coordinates;
>imgur.com/O6y5GqB

House plan:
>imgur.com/a/5mUFi

Make sure to ask/look in previous threads for more information on the current target.

To do list:

>determine what day time it is when they are jogging and when they are inside the house

> when determined make another house plan but now with correct positioning on the world sides

> continue collecting data

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ9mAg7j8Eg
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.520327&lon=36.420340&z=19&m=b
cnn.com/2016/10/31/politics/us-special-forces-syria-iraq
timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Train_and_Equip_Program
thunderclap.it/projects/53461-listen-to-us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

besides whats in the video, op should lay out any discoveries made so new anons dont have to scour through previous threads. otherwise lets blow some bitches up

I hope you'll catch them lads, bumping for kekfficiency.

>mfw Sup Forums created the ultimate form of doxing

Better house plan

Orientation for both sunset and sunrise

That's the thing, We only have area of search like shown. Training ground is located as you can read in OP. Still looking for a red house. Also, pic rel for supposed other locations.
Are we sure house is oriented in that way?

Do we have an estimate for the length of the house?

A lot of people posted this house in the last thread. There's no way to confirm or deny yet. Too little info.
>wikimapia.org
33.525051, 36.4132243

Cool, care to put it on the house plan, so we can see how it is located wheter it is sunrise or sunset? Something like .

Sadly no. We can only guess. But we know that wall on the right hugs house (no space beetween wall and house).
Checked, but I am afraid it's not the one, pay attention to the wall, no directly hugging the building.

There should be a field or something on the side opposite of the house.

I think those are 2 locations. Wall does not fit.

NO. This pic shows 2 different houses. All of those squares are from a different location except the bottom left. We are looking for the house with the pool.
>watch the video again

that one
33°31'40.06"N
36°29'34.84"E

Pool and House both wrong shape

Pool has a semicircle as one end, house has a curved roof over balcony

Assuming 6 feet...180 ft long or 55 meters

This would be a lot quicker if we just had everyone do a section from wikimapia in Eastern Ghouta.

That's very wrong. You can see someone behind the column, it's much taller than 6 feet.

We have . Now we need to set house plan on it ( I don't know in this how house is oriented north/south, where is the piool and so on. Later we can scan map bit by bit.

I started from the ground not the patio

You still have it wrong though, man those trees aren't growing on the roof, it's a flat roof in all likelyhood. And probably just a standard 8 foot ceiling, adding another foot for the thick roof.

Not there.

The "driveway" should be to the left of the front of the house.
Like this

Hey, care to put that plan with so e can finally see how it is oriented in certain daytime?

I went up just to show the breaks of where the next 6 ft started

SA user said Syrians confirmed it was sunset when they're at the house.

Perhaps there are some clues on the twitters linked

OOHHHHHH Shit I get it.

No worries, it was rushed. It's definitely not entirely accurate

From this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ9mAg7j8Eg

These friendly people are just trying to work out and gain some fitness. Why are you trying to bomb syrian fat camp Sup Forums? Are you jealous of their gains?

Sunset? Are you sure? OK then. So the positioning is accurate here or not?

RARE!

RAAAARE!

That's other region mate tho.

>it's not the rising sun user
it's the setting sun. see the pics at the top posted by the poleanon
we think it's the setting sun because we have syrians on the thread (/sg) and they told us that the running scenes were captured around 12 -13h00 and that the garden scenes were captured 16h30-17h00.
the orangeness of the light indicates dust in the air - makes sense after a day of activity, morning light is clear, evening light is orange.
also the evening makes sense as a time to run the aiming drills as they are big muscle activities, which mean u learn them whenever - even after a hard day of jogging. they dont cost much and each repetition reinforces the lesson.

Sorry its

?

I agree that we need to come up with the house orientation first.

Many of the houses look the same but face different directions

33.5288566, 36.4266729

Couldn't find anything in Al Ghouta (district 1) and Hawsh Qubaybat either.
The best find is this...

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.520327&lon=36.420340&z=19&m=b

33.5205129, 36.4203751

...but I'm certain it's a false positive.

How many current Isis-esque group are out there?
List anyone?

Excellent job burger. So training ground is 100% positive.

who you callin' burger?

Yes

Jaysh al-Islam, al-Rahman Legion, Ajnad al-Sham Islamic Union, Ahrar ash-Sham, Al Nusra (they chenged their name again lol, don't remember to which I think Jabah Fateh smthin..) and Al-Habib al-Mustafa Brigade.

The whole thing is something like 40 meters long (8+ wall sections 4x3 meters each) and 15-20 meters wide.

The lot should be in the position shown on the left in the pic above.

>Couldn't find anything in Al Ghouta (district 1) and Hawsh Qubaybat either.
>The best find is this...
>wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.520327&lon=36.420340&z=19&m=b

Really fits the criteria but why has it been debunked again?

Yea, its false. Left wall is too close to house, no trees behind right side of house. Also in the video, left of the house is not a stone wall but some blue metal sheet wall.

The house should be connected to the wall, otherwise good find

There aren't any trees on the satellite image though, and that gate doesn't look right.

Here is another training grounds location.

I saw nothing in district 3 OR 5

But no fitting building in the distance to the north.

Yeah, those two districts have been looked at the most
still other places

Also based on It just looks like this compound was abandoned and just used as a killhouse.

To me it also looked only like training grounds for CCQ fights / breaching...

OK. Any1 can pin-point directions of the world to pic rel?

This is a problem that will occur whether or not we help. Do you think our info goes directly to the pilots and they act of their own free will to bomb some sandniggers? Their generals will get any credible info we can generate, and they'll filter out any possibility of bombing spies the same amount they would if the "where to bomb" info came from anywhere else. Don't be retarded.

there are American special forces embedded with some of the moderate rebels.

American citizens, be careful you don't contribute to getting your own countrymen killed

accessory to murder is still a crime, even if somebody else masterminds the operation and somebody else pulls the trigger

>Their generals

whose generals? be clear, for everybody else here. you are working for the Assadist/Putin side against the American side

American special forces are helping the "New Syrian Army" which is in the east of Syria.

>In Syria, the number of Special Operations Forces is often in flux, but up to 300 are authorized to be in the country.

>US Special Forces in Syria are advising the Syrian Democratic Forces, which is made up of a number of local militias

cnn.com/2016/10/31/politics/us-special-forces-syria-iraq

see

I know of them helping the SDF but they have armed and trained syrian rebels before and got chased off by them. Anyway in this area there is no way US special forces are operating. They have never been deployed in SAA/FSA fronts.

>They have never been deployed in SAA/FSA fronts.

wrong again

>In addition to the Mossad agents, the Russian report claimed, military officials from the United States, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Kingdom and Turkey...were killed in the strike, according to “battlefield sources.”

timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike

the images you have are a training ground, correct? who the fuck do you think is training them?

There are trees, but it's hard to make out in the 12/27/14 image set, that's why I also included the 8/14/14 set. The trees are small in them, but they've grown in the 2 years since.

I've also looked at the gates again and have since confirmed that they match. See pic related.

>who the fuck do you think is training them?
They train themselves there.

Was talking about it from the US side of the story. They always said it was about "getting a moderate (((ally))) to fight ISIS"

It fits. Maybe.

>They train themselves there.

you don't know that, stop lying

>Was talking about it from the US side of the story.

you said US troops weren't embedded on FSA/SAA lines. that's false, I just showed you it happened in Aleppo. second, this is a training camp not a battlefield. and they don't train themselves

you're full of shit

I thought Obama said there were no boots on the ground?

>you don't know that, stop lying
Literally anyone can take US Army field manuals from the internet and many of the syrian rebels have been in the army before the civil war has begun 6 years ago so I would guess some of them ahve combat experience. We could assume everyhting that even the damn chinsese are training them but you need proof for this specific case.
>you said US troops weren't embedded on FSA/SAA lines.
Meant they never were there according to official US reports as they have only been helping the "good" rebels against ISIS. About the report: Which unit do they even mean? SF, instructors or advisors?

BUMP. Set me those directions anons!

>Literally anyone can take US Army field manuals from the internet and many of the syrian rebels have been in the army before the civil war has begun 6 years ago so I would guess some of them ahve combat experience. We could assume everyhting that even the damn chinsese are training them but you need proof for this specific case.

I never said for certain either way. YOU DID. YOU SAID "They train themselves there."

That is a claim with 0 proof. you are full of shit, fuck off

>Meant they never were there according to official US reports

wrong, according to official US reports we are training SDF and others who are fighting Assad, as well as fight ISIS.

>About the report: Which unit do they even mean? SF, instructors or advisors?

It doesn't matter

I don't know who you are OP, probably never will. But goddamn Keep up the good work! Imma start helping u out too.

I truly hope this is going to make a small difference atleast!

>the images you have are a training ground, correct? who the fuck do you think is training them?
Sounds like you are making claims here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Train_and_Equip_Program
Out of all the groups the US trained none have the SAA marked as an enemy. Of course the US has been supporting the SDF there is no doubt.

Anyways why are you getting so worked up about this? Leave caps lock in the fucking youtube comment sections.

New thread felow, autists.

>Sounds like you are making claims here.

I asked a question. I don't know for sure, but you must admit the possibility exists that US forces are there, since it is well known US forces train moderate rebels

you said "they train themselves". YOU FLAT OUT FUCKING MADE SOMETHING UP LYING PIECE OF SHIT GET THE FUCK OFF MY Sup Forums

You asked me what I think about it. I said the rebels train themselves and you automatically said I was lying. Are you just larping or actually autistic? Do you honetsly believe that every single rebel in Syria has been trained by US forces or what? So as long as the possibility of dogs training them can't be denied it can happen too and anyone who says otherwise is lying right?

>Out of all the groups the US trained none have the SAA marked as an enemy

nonsense.

the FSA is openly fighting Assad and we are openly helping them

>You asked me what I think about it.

you have no way of knowing what you said is true. you just made something up. admit it

Added another shot to your layout of that location. I think that the added image fits because the sun has a similar lens flare, they are wearing the same exact clothes, and I can see the walls in the two images flowing into each other if the one that I post is the wall opposite the red house. They look about the same color, and if we're willing to accept that the red-lined wall can turn into the dirt wall in your last shot, then it's less of a jump even then.

FSA is more than just one group. It is a giant clusterfuck of different sub groups. Some of them have completely different goals. For me every single one of them is terrorist scum though.

I didn't made anything up. So as long as I can not disprove that nigerian space travelers from the 17th dimension trained them the most logical answer that a fucking irrelevant sub group of the syrian opposition has been trained by combat veterans and ex-military is false?

you made a claim.

>I said the rebels train themselves

you made a claim, you made it up, you have 0 proof. I never claimed anything for certain like you did.

regardless, FSA is fighting Assad

> For me every single one of them is terrorist scum though.

nobody cares what a liar thinks

Nice, care to set the directions of the world according to this: ??

I don't know where your damn feelings got hurt or if you are just autistic. Fuck off to reddit or wherever you came from. The fact that you don't even know the FSA is made up of different sub groups shows that you have no clue of the syrian civil war and are a complete degenerate. I tried to explain my point and you just called me flat out a liar and didn't even disprove what I said. "But I have a feeling that this might not be true" is your only argument. You are a fucking moron and should fuck off to whatever place you came from. I have better things to do than care for some retarded redditors.

I will in a moment. I updated it again with another shot from what I believe to be inside. I'm building my own house diagram right now so that I can have it correctly in my head.

thunderclap.it/projects/53461-listen-to-us

Who actually we gonna send the coordinates? Directly to putin or what?

Don't be stupid, it's another location entirely. See walls.

>The fact that you don't even know the FSA is made up of different sub groups

I never said they weren't. it has nothing to do with anything.

>and are a complete degenerate.

0/10

I'm arguing with a putin-bot apparently.

get paid by the post and keep bumping the thread, eh? I'm saging the entire time, fwiw

>I have better things to do

great, then go do them stupid lying fuck

Thanks senpai!

If nothing works then call people Putin bot. Well done. You just won this. I have been exposed. Have fun sucking terrorist cock while they behead christians. Have a nice you fucking autist.