Fox pol being hijacked. Get on it!

Fox pol being hijacked. Get on it!
nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4Mi4ocyDw
nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>california
>all the niggers and illegals in texas

Did my part.

This brings me back to all our poll-rigging threads before the election. Good times.

Bump.

>All of those comments
>Every lefty spouting every negative hyperbole they know

That is actually disgusting.

bump

Hmm seems like ShariaBlue (((proxy))) is back in action. Time to rev up those proxies as well

If you don't say mixed you are either a raging commie or a bootlicking dumbass.

Bump this needs help

ShariaBlue is rolling us.

Those comments.....baka. 30 days.
They all need to "keep up the fight" according to the liberal trash celebrities. Is this their fight? Comment section and poll rigging? Lol.

Bump

bump

these comments!

>His white nationalist / white supremacist #1 advisor President Steve Bannon has finally said in public that he & the cabinet are here to destroy our nation. His plan has always been for years genocide of all Muslims o our Earth----if you cannot prove that you are pure white Christian, you had better update your passport, because if Bannon's ideology,which he has been whispering in 45's ear for years, comes to fruition, we will have no government in this great democratic republic, only a fubar idiocracy of hate & destruction of all progress that we have made since our inception. If you love this nation, & if you pray, you had better start yesterday.

>If we have no clean water, if we have no clean air, if we have poorly educated masses, if we remove all cultural stimulation, if we do not care for our veterans and provide a health care system that serves all people (as other developed nations have managed to do) if continue to allow the one percent to destroy everything we have nothing to stand up for, nothing to protect and defend. What kind of people are we if we allow this to happen? We must be steadfast. Keep pressing for the reality check. I have noticed those I know who voted for DT are not defending him. Again, they are silent. When Paul Ryan dips into their/my Social Security you will see a gray revolution like no other and I surmise that those silent folks will be at the front of the march.

Get on this!

Looks like Sup Forums is letting it slide.

You degenerates are letting this die.

bump

CTR up early poll rigging. Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4Mi4ocyDw

>nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/

bump

Did my part.

Fock off back to r eddit you fat whale.

It's over drumpfkins

Russians not here to bail you out.

bumpppp

Fuck Off.

>deathdozer
that's a rare mem there, son.

>two answers are positive and one answer is negative, making the negative answer more likely to win the vote

hmmmmmmmmmm