I'm a tranny but only to the extent that I take hormones to look cute and my friends and people I care for call me a...

I'm a tranny but only to the extent that I take hormones to look cute and my friends and people I care for call me a girl.

I don't go out of my way to impose ideals on others.

Men can be girly, just like how women can be masculine.

Pronouns should be a choice for both parties.

Bathrooms should be gender neutral.

This is all a fake issue being blown out of proportion by SJWs who feel the need to whine to justify their fanatical idealism and fit in with the mob.

My question is: How do we make people stop caring, just like how people did with gay marriage?

>inb4 muh degeneracy

Okay pops

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zP3QpCdyIw4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You sound cute and self-aware. Post butt?

I think you would really enjoy ingtld.tumblr.com

Take your mental disorder to your containment board:

Post feminine dick.

LGBT is the worst board on this site filled with bluepilled ACTUAL degenerates.

Fuck off shitskin and stay out of my Dota games.

>Bathrooms should be gender neutral
Understand that the vast majority of people affected by this policy are women using their own bathrooms and running the risk of seeing you in there. Since trannies represent a tiny minority of the population and the vast majority of trannies are mtf.

Understand that you will never decide national bathroom policy as the minority. It's well understood how much women like their safe spaces and will vote against you taking one away 100% of the time if they were pressed.

Did you check out that tumblr? It's everything you seem to like. Encouraging boys to be feminine, hating SJWs, pix of anime girls.

Gas yourself

>degenerate mentally ill faggot thinks he isn't degenerate

Go get some shock therapy with Mike Pence, faggot.

what a coincidence, I am a Muslim but only in the sense that I throw faggots out of windows and beat promiscuous women to death with rocks

You should kill yourself seriously. Do it. Do it now. Faggot.

post boi pucci

I will hang you one day.

desu having all bathrooms be unisex would be way better
It worked in Battlestar Galactica
Why not here?

I sexually Identify as a piece of bread. Ever since i first saw a toaster in the nude I dreamed of being thrown in a room to be slowly warmed to a golden crisp. People say to me that a person being a piece of toast is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install Wheat seeds and crust in my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Bread” and respect my right to be toasted. If you can’t accept me you’re a breadiphobe and need to check your yeast privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Tranny and an anime fan. Your father really lucked out in the son department didn't he? That distance in his eyes is on your head. God I hope he has another functioning son.

>How do we make people stop caring
Stop making your degeneracy public. The more people who see and hear about this insanity the more hatred and outright venom it will generate. As my great-grand parents used to say if you don't want the neighbors to chime in don't air your private business in the streets. So stay your ass in the closet or only dress up like a woman where people don't have to see you or deal with you.

Gender specific bathrooms are matriarchal.

> the vast majority of people affected by this policy are women using their own bathrooms and running the risk of seeing you in there

Literally a shill.

Nice posts but you forgot your arguments

>complaining about anime on Sup Forums

You're mentally ill and have a statistically higher chance of being a kid diddler.
Get help.

You are very brave, Breadanon. I wish you all the best.

Pic related, don't let your dreams be dreams.

Not an argument at all you should actually kill yourself. Just think no bills, no hate, no suffering, you can be a girl all you want and no one will care. All you have to do is kill yourself to make it happen.

Majority rules, fag. I'm not a shill, just a realist. You're the one hoping the state steps in and gives you what you want but that'll never happen when 50% of the population would be against it, if not initially than within a decade of living it.

Think for a fucking second.

Post feminine penis and feet

kys

>I'm a tranny but
1000% gas

Youre still a man Youre going to sterilize Youre self by doing this are you sure you can handle the burden of never having children ?

If this is real, yeah I agree.
I had a tranny friend. Smoked pot and was a massive slut so I'd hate her now, but never bitched about bathrooms. It is a fake topic create so sjws and politicians can show their way of thinking and prove how nice or how conservative they are.
Bathrooms should not be gender neutral though, I can barely get piss to come out when there is another MAN using the urinal next to me.

I may be biased because I'm a degenerate with a fetish for qt trannies. I imagine the shy non-sjw ones would make good girlfriends. Maybe they should all be gassed but I can't bring myself to hate you all.

What the heck were you expecting to hear on a board with a swastika for its logo?

>Pronouns
A chair and a rope - you can still be a hero.

Why not kys now? Save fucking about, no?

You understand that you are a larping gay male, right?

>her

the issue arises when you give hormones to children.

We don't let children drive cars/drink alcohol because they aren't mature enough to handle the potential consequences that come with it.

It should be no different with tranny pills.

Did you check out that tumblr or not?

> Point gun at head
> Pull trigger

Seek help

There will be a time when leftists move to a new issue greater than your plight and forgot all about this but it's along way off.

Also Heed Canada's request so he can stop shit posting and fap instead

people are encouraging your mental illness instead of treating it, and you have an increased rate of suicide because you realize you fucked your life up. This is VERY SAD. Your genetics will always be X-Y you will always be a male.

>Bathrooms should be gender neutral.
I don't get that issue. Why don't you use a tree or something, that's the coolest thing with having a dick. That and doing the helicopter with it. Males can pee litteraly everywhere, the world is my bathroom

who the fuck would wanna carry a child in to this living-hell

I've been taking estrogen to maintain my youthful appearance but now I have cone tits

What do?

>How do we make people stop caring, just like how people did with gay marriage?

Through eradication

Stop taking drugs faggot

Homosexuality or specifically male homosexuality had existed for a long time and has thousands of years recorded history of happening

Tranny bullshit has been a thing for 40 years at best before that it was all just men trying women's clothes for a night. If you think you can magically become a different gender you should be thrown in a padded room for your own protection

Why is that a thing? If you saw a non-tranny male who was naturally effeminate you would say he's not a real man just to be rude.
If the tranny tries, I will say what it looks most like. If I think it's a woman at a glance it would be weird saying "he", I'd have to go out of my way just to be edgy. I say what feels right.

Why do you think so many tranny freaks kill themselves? Atleast faggots can still produce children

Is this the mythical 'feminine penis'?

I closed it when I saw a naked black man you nigger

Im not going to call you a transdino if you ask me im not going into this rabit hole of insanity with them

I like having urinals

Also dividing the bathrooms by gender is more efficient than cramming all those shutters in one room with stalls and then only having two sinks to wash ones hands thus you either get lineups or the more disgusting people say fuck it and don't wash their hands which could be a health problem for everyone else

Also having bathrooms divided increases my chances greatly that I'll be able to get the bathroom to myself. I hate public bathrooms and really don't like using them with other people

That is a giant clit jesus

>just men trying women's clothes
True dat. In the 70s/80s 'tranny' meant transvestite

Sorry boys, just a second. What is this creature and why do British post it so often?

10/10, would fellate.

kill yourself

why do trannies love anime so much?

Effeminate or no hes still a male. No amount of drugs or surgery will change that. The world is cruel and some of us get dealt a shit hand. When that happens we play the hand we have, what we do not do is dress up as a woman and act like a faggot.

It's from an anime, she's called karen

Just accept that Youre a man only then will you find peace in Youre hart you cant change biology only fool youreself into thinking youre a woman it causes a lot of cognitive disonence with will lead to heavy depression

Only the liberals and moderates stopped caring. Far-right/conservashills still feel it's very much an issue, just like abortion.

Not knowing karen

Yes and 90% of it were one of curiosities about how would it would be to wear women's stuff hell I remember even my younger self trying to walk around in high heels for 5 minutes just because I was curious as to how people walk in them without falling down

There is absolutely no historical basis for people actually trying to change their gender. Feminine men? Yeah homosexuality? Yeah cutting off your balls and calling yourself a girl? Nope

Why is it important to be called a girl and take hormones to be "feminine" instead of just being you?

Not all man are testosterone filled chads, mostly because young men lack physical exercise...

Keep on normilizing shlomo

>why do British post it so often?
Take a wild guess.

It's escapist fantasy, without clinging to the belief that they are a little girl, they kill themselves.

gassed up yout senpai

It's probably the other way around

Wants to be a cute girl because of anime

Let me guess k on?

Keep on being irrelevant.

Im all for tranny being able to chose their bathroom and Sup Forums will agree with me.

Most of the tranies are males to females and those in the current state have to go to the males bathroom, we dont want that, let them go to the other one no need to se shit like that around us

No.

those of us who believe that having children and raising them properly is the only way to save humanity

let me guess, you're under 20?

Dropping them redpill nukes its called gender disphiora its the same as people wanting to become animals

youtube.com/watch?v=zP3QpCdyIw4

Kiniro Mosaic

Fug witch one anglo? I dont watch alot of Chinese cartoons

So you're the vegans of the childbearing world,as in
A small group of you believe this and in practice it will have. No affect on the world

Keep on killing youre self

You're all going to hang along with the faggot, especially for ruining fur cunts, video games, and the internet in general after smart phones were invented.

this

the proper treatment for gender disphoria should not be to encourage the delusions of the patient

do we give suicidal people guns and tell them to kill themselves? no

so why do we give people with gender disphoria hormones and tell them to chop of their dicks?

>most normal people don't want kids

>how do we make people stop caring
But they SHOULD care. The family is, after all, the smallest unit of society, not the individual.
>this is all a fake issue
I agree, so let it die you pothead brain deficient fuckwit nigger.
>Men can be girly, women can be masucline
Can, but shouldn't.
>pronouns should be a choice
No, they shouldn't. Pronoun affirmation is literally encouraging the mental illness
>I dont go out of my way to impose ideals on others
But you're doing it right now, right here. Even without saying anything, merely EXISTING as a faggot in front of impressionable youths plants the seed of discord in their minds that maybe it might be okay to be a fucking faggot like yourself.
Speak for your fucking self kike

This isn't political. Go blog on Tumblr faggot.

low energy persuasion. you morons will always be picked out.

But you're not, and never will be, a girl. This is why you have a mental illness. You're taking pills for something you, and everyone, logically knows you can't change, especially with pills. The only thing the pills are doing is harming your body. But you know this already, so instead of accepting reality, you and your kind demand that everyone else simply change their language and just go along with your insanity.

YOU ARE NOT A GIRL

There is medicine that eliminates gender disphiora temporarily without having to sterilize Youre self

>I'm a tranny but only etc...
>I don't go out of my way to impose ideals on others.
>However I'm trying to impose my ideals here by posting
>I'm also trying to impose my ideals by normalizing transvestism in society

Nice try but imma sage you unlike the 70 other retards who replied to your post.

I think they should all keep their dicks.
Men with trannies is the way of the future user.
We will not capitulate to women. They will have to settle for rubbing their cunts together and pretending it's satisfying.
They get what they asked for.

"People" like you should be curbstombed

use a portapotty you freak

Too brutal just help them physiologicaly gender disphiora is a mental thing alot of the time it stems from the abuse the had when the where kids

Bring back stomp a fag Fridays and watch the world right itself again.

Fuck off. I don't want some creepy 50 year old man in a dress taking a dump in the same bathroom as my precious 6 year old niece.

Aurelian tessellation.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galli

You think we forgot about gay marriage? My boy Pence isn't going to let that shit fly.

pronouns relate to your assumed gender. they are a classification device, not a validation of your identity. if you look like a girl, you'll be called a girl, if you look like a guy, you'll be called a guy.

it's really not complicated. get over yourself.