Guys, I know we joke about the left a lot but this time I'm legitimately afraid. I think this is the end for Trump

Guys, I know we joke about the left a lot but this time I'm legitimately afraid. I think this is the end for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Minutes_Hate
youtube.com/watch?v=sxDdEPED0h8
youtube.com/watch?v=0c-CvPgyO6s
youtu.be/KNsTuvoNnaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you mean?
Hillary has been sacrificing countless children to extend her life and better her and luck and still failed against Trumpo.
These "witches" are small fries.

But that was just Hillary, now we're talking a whole NATION. We're fucking doomed

>Lana "my pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola" Del Rey doing engaging in witchcraft to defeat Donald Trump by cursing his spirit

I love this timeline.

She was such a sweet girl too.

Individual numbers don't matter, their power does.
Her nation whole "ritual" will fail because most witches are legit LARP attention whores.
Hillary was head witch AND had powerful underlings both public like Abramovic and secretive others.
They all failed.

Let them fight with witchcraft

we'll fight with votes, information and truth

and see who wins

>"If I close my eyes, maybe it will go away."

Frog digits of truth

You can always do something about it

>TFW your chaos god worship had such an impact on the election your enemies start attempting to bring back witchcraft knowing full well you've been prepping your crusader armor to purge the heretics and retake Constantinople but are so desperate they take their chances.

Sup Forums

There is a entire video clip of her kissing a fucking nigger

YAAAASSS QUEEEN SLAY

By the stroking of my dick,
I meme the doom of this cheap trick

their occult energy has no chance of working while Sup Forums and/or 4 chin is still active

>Respecting the intelligence of people who happen to be good at vibrating their vocal cords.

Na.

whats the worst that could happen?

>witchcraft works and kills trump
>literally given an excuse to burn witches again

see no problem here!

First off

Warlocks predicted his loss.
Now witches threaten his reign.

God is on our side and so is kek.
Mote it be

>their occult energy has no chance of working while Sup Forums and/or 4 chin is still active
this.
virgin madick>cunt magick

Kek agrees.

where's the Witcher to put an end to this

meme MAGIC

Praise shrek

I always thought she was secretly into Trump

Kek has spoken

>L2energy bound in symbols

>1) millions of people have focused their thoughts to harm earlier presidents
>2) there is unimaginable energy bound in POTUS seal / etc, it's not a coincidence POTUS has it's own symbol
>3) millions of us with much stronger emotions have effectively bound our energy with Pepe and Trump

It's going to do nothing. Besides, riddle me this: if this shit worked IRL, how is Dick Cheney still alive?

This ritual reminds me of the "Two Minutes Hate" in Orwell's 1984.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Minutes_Hate

This fraudulent attempt at magic will only anger Kek. Many of these so called "witches"(thots) will experience severe personal repercussions for this heretical ritual including, but not limited to, diabetes, menstrual cramps, foul smells, older animals, partial death, loveless relationships, and continued irrelevance.

I knew someone that practiced doing what those "witches" are claiming they're doing, called "binding". Usually binding is used against someone that is actually a nasty, mean, vile or dark-hearted person that willfully harms people's lives to protect the people around them. Since Trump is none of that and does none of that but protects, they're "binding" will have a 99% chance of backfiring so badly they may end up getting binded or Trump's winning will double or triple and America will become greater sooner than he even planned or worst case for them, they may lose their life in some fashion after the ritual.

>Defeat Trump

What did they mean by this? He already won, the election is over.

Anyone that has read any work that references or covers hexes or generally negative aspects of any craft know one thing.

Negativity requires justification. I mean REAL justification, not "Trump is racist and made my feelings hurt"

Something more like "That man raped and butchered my entire family"

If negative energy is cast without valid energy to justify it's use, it is said to instead rebound onto the caster(s)

You cannot just cast a ritual because you don't like something someone said or because you consider them to be Hitler.

Mark my words. This will rebound tenfold on these plebs. It will be hilarious.

Implying Gerarlt doesnt team up with hot witches to overthrow mad kings

lol stai mad whyt boii

youtube.com/watch?v=sxDdEPED0h8

white people magic doesn't work, it's all hokus pokus based childishness.
You have to use brujeria on that motherfucker. I bet it would work too since Trump doesn't seem like the type that seeks protection from this sort of thing.. like certain other presidents

WHY

WHY DOES EVERY ARTIST I LIKE HAVE TO BE A TOTAL DICKHEAD WHYYYYY

Our meme magic is stronger. No worries, lads!

if nothing else it just makes her look like a completely unhinged cunt

>#nottheirpresident
They're not used to not getting their way.

It's scary to think that we might wield genuine power here.

Daily reminder: MOLOCH was successful last night in hexing KEK and SCUMPF.

FUCK THE PRETENDER FROG.

We must summon the power of kek to show these fucking normies the true power of meme magic. REEEEEEEEEEEE

>witchcraft
lol kek and the ancient gods are stronger

forgot the digits

Now I know why our ancestors burned them

Damn this upsets me, easily one of my favourite artists.

On the other hand, I've had to separate artists from their music since the whole MJ debacle so it's not too bad.

fuck off scriptfag

But magic is basically LARP, user.

>the day I found out that Sup Forums unironically believed in voodoo hex magic

>Every get I don't like is a script fag

Wow. How are you so butthurt? Is it because MOLOCH is stronger and more formidable than your transient, putrid Liar Frog?

cringe

Kek

former Trump supporter here. It's been hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on the leylines

Protip: God exists and the Devil doesn't. Prepare your anus.

>But magic is basically LARP, user.
EXACTLY.

And that is one thing we are infinitely better at here on Sup Forums.

They simply can't out-meme our meme sorcerers.

Perhaps we should take this opportunity to LARP devout priests of Kek, cleaning the foul witchery and its immoral curses.

ASAP is a homo tho

This meme a shit

I actually kek'd while reading this, the fuck is wrong with me, I didn't even play wow

They cannot beat meme magic.

Check these.

autism strikes again

We can't let Trump stop now. We are going full force. He must cause massive chaos and confusion. PRAISE KEK

it's so bizarre, innit?

>taking on meme magic
>this late in the game

Will HollyJew EVER WIN!?

Did i heard witchcraft???

We Great Whites have known how to deal with witches since time immemorial.

>bring up the firewood men

Absolutely pathetic. Why are frog worshippers so absolutely delusional?

How do you live with being so intoxicated by your naivete? MOLOCH has literal real life sacrifices being made in his name every single day thanks to abortions.

KEK worshippers waste their time and post on this board and genuinely think they are affecting the world beyond a few months.

Hilarious.

Now, I ain't saying I believed what my friend said was true. Whereas I've seen some shit in my life but before my friend died from "heart failure" I never once saw one of her "bindings" work though she would claim some event or other as proof.
Sides, Japanon you guys got the real fun shit over in Japan when comes to stuff similar to this.

Aren't you embarrassed to even be alive?

former Moloch supporter here. It's been hilarious watching Moloch crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on our shekels!

Turn him into a frog instead. I want the top meme in the white house.

just in time for her new single drop too!...

Someone find that audio clip where bill clinton jokes about hillary going to california for witch parties

Reminder that Lana Del Rey spelled backwards is "Yer L.E.D. Anal"

now that you mention it, someone I know knows a "diviner" lady who would do things like cast hexes on people when she was younger but now she is in constant pain and unable to walk.
Not that I believe in it either but it matches what you are saying

Oh no, another filthy degenerate whore craving for attention. Really rallies my pepes...

No. I have his blessing. I was lost once - then I found KEK. I would post diligently, praising KEK's name. I constructed a shrine, I made rare Pepes, I was banned many time making KEK threads.

Then I was betrayed - instead of the rewards I was promised for my diligence and faith - I was repaid with death in my family.

Now I praise MOLOCH. Soon he will deliver the foolish minds of the frog worshippers from the slavery that is praising KEK.

Notice that framed tree? That's the Sephirot, the Tree of Life. His Qabalah magic is stronger than the desperate attempts of weak magic they're doing to get liberal validation. That attention whore is past her peak.

youtube.com/watch?v=0c-CvPgyO6s

Only the retards.

Anyone who isn't in this for laughs/fun needs to reevaluate their life.

this isn't any better that "meme magic"

>leftists called right-wingers crazy during the Obama years

>leftists are now literally performing occult rituals to curse Trump, because they're so butthurt

wew lad

his power is in him being perceived of as having power, now they feel threatened enough to question his power, their doubt in moloch is what gives kek power, its a basic gestalt that gives us power because (((they))) think we have power. the power of perception over reality to the point where it practically is reality to those perceiving is the magic.

The night before the Idaho primaries, Ted Cruz's wife went before a live audience and reassured them that her husband is not the Zodiac Killer.

the left just keeps getting crazier.... what an amazing time.

Virtue signaling + social insulation of wealth + tax breaks of being moderately rich. Limousine liberalism, e-z

Let Witches Self Destruct. Praise kek.

>Implying witches are a match for Kekists

Ok

thats exactly what the zodiac killers wife WOULD say

you were never promised anything for worshipping kek, kek is a god of chaos and you know you never get a personal reward from a god of chaos.
If he is satisfied with your offerings, he makes chaos according to his whim.
You do not end up any richer, but you do get to enjoy the fireworks unless you end up being part of the fireworks, which is still enjoyable in its own way

I dont know... might be something to it. Clinton did a special Jewtube broadcast yesterday. I think Drumpf is done this time. youtu.be/KNsTuvoNnaI

I bet pope would approve that.

Burn her at the stake.

Bring back witch hunts.

so how can we compete?

Moloch and kek are friends lol. Funny you think you understand Gods. Humans are nothing. No soul to live. Vile creatures. Kill kill kill. No God wants you. They are remembered for a reason. They are still Gods. They come back every so years. Enjoy.

Sad! I like Lana and her music so this is a shame to hear, but hopefully it's just bullshit to try and boost sales for her new single. I have a feeling she is secretly /ourgirl/.