IQ tests are bullshit

IQ tests are bullshit.

There's no way 56% of the population is smarter than me.

It mostly just measures spacial intelligence and patter recognition.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Education/Average-IQ
discovermyprofile.com/myIQ.html
iqtest.dk/.
youtube.com/watch?v=9HtHEgINHO0
youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*spatial

Sorry Jamal, looks like all those nigger genes finally caught up with you.

pattern*

I find it pretty easy to believe that a jungle monkey like you is one the lower end of the spectrum.

Well, you're smart for a Brazilian

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Education/Average-IQ

Look at the bright side. At 98, you're in the top percentage of Huezil.

Well, I mean, considering your flag, you're pretty smart.
You could do well in civilized countries.

Sorry, English is my third and a half language.

This test is a lie: discovermyprofile.com/myIQ.html

>It mostly just measures spacial intelligence and patter recognition
that's exactly what IQ is...

Just be a white person who makes more money desu.

>tfw to intelligent for IQ tests

>33 questions is an accurate way to measure intelligence
Take a real test, not meme tests on the internet

you should run for president

Get a DNA test and take the Shitskin Pill.

>t.135iq 2%er

I don't ever care enough about these to do more than a couple of questions. Am I nigger-tier guys?

holy fuck its possible to get less than 120 on an internet test?

Got 120IQ on this
Later did a test in army and got 113IQ
Its from university of Cambridge its probably the best of shitty IQ tests

nice try corporate cuck.

Well you are probably the smartest of your country tho.

If you don't get all 33 questions right or at most 1-2 wrong, you are literally retarded. 80 percent of the problems are the EXACT same pattern problem.

>BR monkeys are low IQ
pottery

It's okay, two spelling errors isn't bad for a forty-four percenter. We don't expect more from you than your best.

>IQ tests are bullshit.
Online ones are for sure.

I suppose my 'low' IQ probably has to do with the fact it doesn't measure verbal skills. I admit I am pretty bad at spatial reasoning, but it's absolutely wrong to believe one's intelligence quotient can be measured solely by such skills and a few more.

How do you guys do on this same test?

discovermyprofile.com/myIQ.html

This other test gave me 112: iqtest.dk/. I still think it's a joke, since I remember getting 110 on it when I was 11 years old. I am certainly much, much more intelligent than I was ten years ago.

98 isn't bad for a nigger

Online IQ tests are complete horseshit. I've scored anywhere from 106 to 142 on online IQ tests. Go look at Mensa's website if you want to find a place to take a real IQ test.

I've gotten anywhere from 72 to 135 in online IQ tests. In real life? 111 and 115.

I`d say IQ tests are incomplete, measuring the reactive, but not cognitive and not a proactive function. Also not taking social intelligences and hive minds into picture.

But reactive measurement is legit.
Are you creative? Are you part of hivemind? Can you know social patterns better, than skull size patterns, if you see them?

>double digits

>72

Which one was that?

Me is smarts

I don't remember, I took it years ago.

They don't measure attentiveness or memory either. Trust me, as someone with ADHD-PI, attentiveness and memory are pretty fucking important.

>IQ of 98
>higher than 44% of people
no wonder the world is shit

>98
Git gud fagget.

t. 131 offline test

Ayyyyyyy that's pretty normie tier, nothing to be ashamed off, you are br after all you should be thankful

>heh iq tests are based, look niggers are 80 iq that means they are dumb
>Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans have a higher iq then any white country
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I got 110 in this,BTFO jungle nigger,go join some vietnam chan.

Memory and attentiveness is the cognitive function.
They just don't have to insert repulsive shit like marxism and it`s derivatives to the test, to exclude measuring error.

>1. The online ones are bullcrap, you need to take a real one on paper
>2. They can be trained, that is you get a few ones and test them first

I did one there was this fad back in the 2ks sometimes and I was dragged a long, I'm beering into now so I don't remember

But I think I first scored 142 then 147 after I traned a bit, so they can very much be trained into

Online ones are just crap, I haven't checked in a while, but usually they give you higher scores(used to at least) so you would go pay for taking a real one on paper

Beer nr 3 so now my IQ is prolly nigger tier lol

>Brazil

the only difference between your flag and Norways flag is sv_crosshairthickness 0.5

what's the right answer?

After just 3 beers? Nigga you are weak.

6 you numbskull

the only difference between your country and Pakistan is they put the poo in the confines of the loo.

When you sign up for the mil here, on what's called translation th e session, you are given a test.

On this test you are rated in 3 categories, it's not an IQ test but similiar in many ways.

That test along with physic attributes determines where you are fit for.

On mine here I scored top on the math and other stuff, but not on the language shit, typical engineer lol.

I wuz going one place, mainly so I could get dynamite lol... but I postponed it and was instead sent to a place I can't speak about.

It's damn strict here about these things, can't even tell my family.

If you were in the navy you can say that, or the regular army that, but so many restrictions here. Very different from ie the US, you can't put this on your CV. Just that you've been in the army, but it's very different though

>There's no way 56% of the population is smarter than me.
Correct.
The average IQ of Brazil is way lower than 100.

Theme song of OP's life
youtube.com/watch?v=9HtHEgINHO0

IQ tests ARE bullshit, you can study them and get a perfect score

6, or 3 I don't wanna think when I'm here

why?

Sweet chill tunes, my cucko friend

>tfw to intelligent for IQ tests

A romanian whom can't spell, color me suprised

when it comes to drinking I'm no Harald Hardråde allrite.

Someone must have brought a skræling back from murica or something can't handle it and also go bersherk and go nuts. I seriously have no idea how many times I've been in the drunk bin.

>Be user
>Arrested for the 6th millionth time, usually picking fights, never hit first bait
>If I can't get bait I start on the police(we see them as quislings here)
>Get arrested into
user... (given up strict talk it won't work) again with this
Do you even remember what you did last night
>sometimes you have to go up into the interrogation, then I just troll them, so they give up
user pls, you were here last week same stuff
You miss your one shoe here
>Shut up, got any charges or let me out
user, not today too please
>Shut up, mom you don't tell me what into
user this is not good, you are better than this stop the drinking and fighting please
>Just let me out[you faggot, can insult them] or call my lawyer
Sigh... when are you going to change user, and stop this stuff it each weekend with you

Just let me out allready

See you tonight agian!
>user..... damnit.... we actually have real stuff to do here

These were super easy once you figure them out

Just discovered why I have low IQ!

>Spatial ability is the ability to mentally rotate a figure in two or three dimensions. It is reflected in visual-spatial and visual-motor tasks.

>Autism spectrum disorders often go with poor performance on tasks requiring spatial ability, or with an aptitude profile in which spatial ability is low compared to verbal and numerical ability. Impaired or relatively low spatial ability shows up as (relatively) low Performance scores on a test like the W.A.I.S., and in the spatial factor of such a test, when factor scores are computed.

It's goes vertical, you take the 2nd image minus the lines of the 1st one and you get those lines on 3th image

Iq = mental age / physical age.

>try to act smart
>use whom wrong

BTW regular listening to Zauberflote and to Ruslan and Ludmila increases your IQ at least 10 points each. If you can read Voinich manuscript sometimes, that would double your smarts.

The ones online are not accurate at all..
You need to go take a legit test, it'll cost you a little but if you want to know, it is worth it.

Place 1st pattern over second to get third. Two lines nullify each other.

6. The shapes on the bottom are made from the gaps in the shapes above them.

Would have been helpful to post that this is read top to bottom and not left to right tho.

What number were you expecting? Hehe

Mensa's online IQ test might be a little more accurate.

Do real ones involve verbal skills?

I have a feeling I'd still get 95-100 in a 'math' test, but a much higher score in one which involved language.

I already do that. Hasn't improved my IQ.

Don't trust online IQ tests, they're all retarded.
This one had literally the exact same puzzle but repainted every time, it was a waste.

Yeah thats how intelligence is measured genius

>Britbong cant into memes

Sad!

Without it you`d have ape-tier IQ.

98 wtf.
I score a 149 on online tests or higher typically
I have been tested in a facility at 16 and was 141.
I am able to become adept to at certain skills much faster than my colleagues. ex. Coding HTML, running Programs, Adwords etc.

But when it comes to sports I never was good. I had a few good days in Baseball but spent most of my time on the Bench. Sucks because us Asians love Baseball

I'm fucking better than you. :D
[/anna]

just got a solid 82 being a brazilian underage,
i'm a genius.
literally better than 16% of the world

You are from Brazil. A score of 98 puts you at 10 points higher than the typical Brazilian. You think that you are smart because everyone you come in contact with - other Brazilians - have very low IQs.

>to smart for Sup Forums

you probably are smarter than 50% in Brazil

KEK I don't know who these are,
but as I said earlier here.

IQ can be raised, sure your brain has a limit.

But take Pekka for instance. His schools used to suck ass, while ours were rather good.

So pekka had lower IQ than us, but what happens is that he fixes his schools, while since after we joined the EEC there have been tons of shit reformations, reform 94, reform 97.....

schools getting bader and bader, so our average IQ has dropped severely.

While pekka has fixed his schools.

Now he has the highest average IQ in all of europe, his IQ is not on average 110, you only find that in eastern asian countries.

And it's not that he is a mongolian, which he is not btw, it's just because of this, good schools.

So these meme that IQ can't be trained, they are just lies. Fucking kids here today, they are stupid, I took my grades later worked first and these younger ones came

In one instance in the last math course required for PhD, the teacher showed pyt in 3d, on of these young shitlings had to ask, what is that...........

>EXPLODING
I was so angry, that I went to the admin and said, can I go take this math course with other engineering school please I cannot stand this
>Big diff there though, based as fug

Also at my masters I had 1/3rd russians in my class. The teacher went do you know this?
>all the russsians knew
So class who knows this then
>all the russians knew

The shitlings hadn't even heard of it

Why do you idiots insist on making these IQ threads when it always end up with people posting their 130+ results while bragging about their massive dicks or crying about being a loser despite "3456456IQ"

The same goes for mbti bullshit.

At least keep this shit on /r9k/ because the IQ threads there are exactly the same as the ones posted here

>A PORRA DE UM MACACO!

IQ threads are way better than MBTI

kek'd

I got 141 in an IQ test I took online, doesn't sound right I'm not stupid but I wouldn't class myself a genius either

I'm beering into but I dunno what the fuck you are going on about, I'm just a pol/ack

get wrecked huehue.

USA master race!

>Hey at least this turd nugget has some fiber in it

Still shit

Take IQ test three year ago in real life: IQ of 135.
Take IQ test online today: IQ of 107.

Shit dude I really need to stop drinking so much

haha

brazil is stupid country of ape people

fwiw this test seemed to be overwhelmingly on booleans so any engineer should do very well on it.

bit of norse in you, just because I got a bit more edu than the average joe here, doesn't mean I look down on them or think I'm any better.

Don't consider my self muh genius either, but I do see some people in extreme cases to be retarded, in field work I mean. I never say it though, I help them instead and try to make them understand.

I think it's a very anglo thing this stuff with their lords and sirs and everything.

You see in example if you look at their social media profiles, they have to plaster their degrees there....

We never do that here, we actually joke about it. When I graduated at bachelor engineer, we all popped a couple of beers and everyone was calling each other by the title(given by the King), that was a joke.......

we never write or state these things, it's only when you apply for a job. When you need it ofc.

Big cultural differences here, here we are all equal.

>tfw

youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI

I wonder which question I got wrong.
Lower than I normally get in online IQ tests, but still pretty good for 3am though.

no he couldnt
he could do average

>practice iq tests for a week
>get into mensa
you are all shit

Have you ever considered that you're actually a dumb nigger?

Combine top and bottom. If same line = line will disappear in middle figure.

Personality test says I'm a Pragmatist.

What does high conscientious/low agreeableness result in?

> 98
LMAOOOO

dumb fuck.

anyone lower than 125 should get the fuck out of here