Friendly Reminder

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39081698

Most of you are quite pathetic and brainwashed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer#Ethnicity_and_demographics_in_the_U.S.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like your typical Trump voter. Sup Forums also consists on virgin incels. That's the 2017 reality

Blacks kill and mail whites in racially motivated hate crimes literally every day but you're unaware because media doesn't feed it to you on a platter.

Of course though when it's reversed it's time to write hundreds of articles about a POSSIBLE racially motivated murder

And then you fucking monkeys call others brainwashed. What a joke.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer#Ethnicity_and_demographics_in_the_U.S.

" In the United States, the majority of reported and investigated serial killers are white males, from a lower-to-middle-class background, usually in their late twenties to early thirties."

It's over boy. You can skew and interpret all you want, but i don't buy "alternative facts";)

The vast majority of shark poachers are Asian. Minorities BTFO

What do i care for sharks? I would have no problem trying some shark meat as a delicacy. The question here is about white boys committing murders

>You aren't a Hero.

>Blacks kill and mail whites in racially motivated hate crimes literally every day
Where are the stats as a percentage of population?
And nice whataboutism too

>Of course though when it's reversed it's time to write hundreds of articles about a POSSIBLE
He literally yelled "Get out of my country"

>And then you fucking monkeys
Nice meme friendo ;)

>capitalists want us to destroy immigrants so that labor is more expensive
It all makes sense

Most of them are rural and suburban retards.

While this was true in the past, blacks have managed to become number one in serial killings while only being 13% of the population.

literally one line after. "and, according to the FBI, based on percentages of the U.S. population, whites are not more likely than other races to be serial killers"

Nice try, but you're destined for failure when your home country is permanently spitroasted by Sweden and Russia.

Damn, this shooting was actually pretty justified though. I mean they were in fucking Kansas. Non-whites don't fucking belong there, that's white people central.

Yeah, looks like your typical Sup Forumsack. Neck yourself, OP

VOTING for DRUMPF needs to be HATESPEECH

Immigrants work for lower wages and compete for places to live, driving up the prices?

High rent and low wages? Blame your open border politicians and vote against them in the next election.

That's not the point

The point is you should blame those with capital for the increasing wealth inequality, unemployment and increasing automation, not immigrants

Why not blame both? ;)

Immigrants are all part of their capitalistic plan.

VOTE AGAINST IMMIGRATION IF YOU FEEL YOUR WAGES ARE LOW AND YOUR RENT IS HIGH.

An influx of poor unskilled immigrants decreases wages, increases unemployment, and exacerbates wealth inequality. 3rd world immigrants are a tool of (((them))), the international capitalist class.