HOLY FUCK: Patton Oswalt is a Degenerate Junkie. NEW DETAILS HAVE EMERGED

A report a couple of weeks ago revealed his wife's pig carcass tested positive for:

>Xanax
>Fentanyl (A serious drug for terminally ill cancer patients)
>Various kinds of opiates.

But new details have emerged about what Police found laying around inside the house on the night Oswalt's fat ugly wife ate shit & died.

>Cocaine
>Oxycodone
>Hydrocodone
>Levamisole (a dewormer for livestock)
>Dextroamphetamine (dangerous stimulant that can lead to psychosis and heart failure.)
>TFMPP, or "Legal X" (recreational drug often sold as an alternative to MDMA, or ecstasy)
>A prescription bottle missing a label filled with Xanax
>Bupropion (an antidepressant)

radaronline.com/videos/patton-oswalt-wife-michelle-mcnamara-cocaine-painkillers-party-pills/

This piece of shit has a 7 year old daughter and his house is filled with loads of hard drugs, yet he spends all day tweeting @ Trump like a butthurt ex-girlfriend. We should call Social Services on this degenerate manlet.

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/patton-oswalt-wife-dead-michelle-mcnamara-autopsy-docs-2-3.pdf
dcfs.lacounty.gov/contactus/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe he'll overdose ;^>

He's not going to live to see Trump's re-election.

literally who

Their link to the autopsy report goes to an article about Michael Jackson's death. Seems legit.

Just checked it. You're full of shit.

Fentanyl isn't just used for cancer patients, we use it in tandem with midazolam to sedate people too. However, she shouldn't of had access to it unless she was prescribed patches for chronic pain. I would assume they acquired it illegally. The levamisole is odd, considering the only reason an addict would use it is to cut coke. We really need to stop prescribing alprazolam, people become addicted and dependent far too easily.

So you're telling me a stand-up comic does drugs? Wow stop the fucking presses

Didnt james wood just recently fill pttons shoe with all these drugs?

Bump

He will croak this year

why is the fentanyl meme being forced so hard all of a sudden? I'd never heard of this drug before like 7 months ago, but now it's apparently an epidemic just below crack-in-the-90's level

Ive known opiate addicts who abuse fentanyl whenever they can get it for years. It's not a new thing. Leaf harder.

A lefty has no hobbies or pursuits other than doing drugs and posting their delusions on the surface web? WOW! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO surprised. This is such a new and unique thing.

Just because you're a kid learning new words everyday doesn't mean they haven't been established before.
Fentanyl has been around for ages and the rise of its illicit use as well.

it's a new dem talking point because it's a drug that doesn't come across the border

not even kidding

>BUT FENTALYL IS THE ONE KILLING MUH CHILDREN AND WE DONT NEED A WALL TO STOP THAT WE JUST NEED MORE REGULATIONS

>that ID

Well no shit she was on drugs how fucking desperate do you have to be to sleep with that pitiful manlet.

>fentanyl

dude his wife probably overdosed and he was too fucked up on drugs to do anything

>cause his wife died
nothing more cuckish than a pity fuck

this x100

FUGGG

Unless they found traces of it when they tested the coke seeing as it can be cut with it.

Or Patton Oswalt is a coke dealer.

So how will this vile degenerate failure blame this on Trump?

It's overprescribed and an easy way/cheapish way for scumfucks to make their heroin stronger. I work at least a couple fentanyl/heroin overdoses a week, it's not a forced meme.

No shit. Most comedians are miserable, broken, people.

I come from the oxy/fentanyl overdose capital of Canada. I have watched bitterly for so long as those I grew up with die of overdoses, while wondering how such a tightly controlled, seldom prescribed narcotic can be out on the streets en masse.

Their faces haunt me forever and in many ways I feel responsible every time it happens because of my inaction.

Patty Oswalt will come out as a strong transwomyn this year. Check em

I just wish he wasn't involved with MST3K

>pig carcass

Ooohh the edge

It's being used to replace other drugs to get higher. If people die from a drug, sales go through the roof because they think it's strong

> I have watched bitterly for so long as those I grew up with die of overdoses
>Their faces haunt me forever
Relax. Canadians aren't people.

There's always a leaf out there ready to ruin your nice Saturday afternoon.

I might do hard drugs and try to kill myself if I lived in Canada as well. But I realize I can just move to the US.

Hey, I take Bupropion. It also serves as an ADD medication if i remember correctly. it pulls double duty as a hard drug

Levamisole is used to cut cocaine. So Patton and/or dead wife were selling cocaine and mixing it with the deworming medicine. Sad!

Fentanyl is what killed Prince

did he kill his wife?

> politics

>E5QK5lew
slant eyed sleuth, esquire
>6qJUpedK
sex cue jew
>ytGamM6q
youtube game sex cue
>CGUJS5+C
JUS
>GtEYY5r2
GAY
>mIAIwGdz

Faggot kike was never funny.

Go for it OP. You're not going to find anyone who isn't a confirmed degenerate defending this guy.

I dislike celebrities being political. I do like this guy in tv shows though. Its sad that his wife OD. Its obvious they had drug problems. If hes in denial over that he will pay the price in due time. No need to pile onto grief he knows what hes done. It will consume him if he doesnt seek out Jesus Christ.

TL/DR: been there myself. half responsible for a loved ones death. too high to respond at the time. years of grief and total misery. Jesus healed me from addiction and forgave me for what I did.

I wanna hate this guy but his comedy is really good

build a wall around the fentanyl factory

What was probably more disheartening to the police was to find that Patton was free basing uncut Cheetos on foilies in front of his daughter and using dirty needles to inject straight bacon grease into his veins.

I don't hate Patton, I feel bad about his wife, and it's even sadder if he had something to do with it.

There are worse leftists out there

I say this as a warning if this toxic fucking parasite drug ever starts to spread in your community that you need to stop it immediately or forever live in regret

t. Degenerate

Maybe the wrong person died.

TL;DR Jesus isn't real and Kike Oswalt needs to be held responsible for assisting his wife's overdose.
>junky
>liberal
>cancer IRL

here is the link to the autopsy
radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/patton-oswalt-wife-dead-michelle-mcnamara-autopsy-docs-2-3.pdf

So who is calling Burbank child services?

cool but whats wrong with cocaine?

Fun fact: he's personal friends with the real life A Wyatt Mann

who dis and why he use animal drugs even?

I got a good overview, really good, of the drug marked here, what comes over these borders and who carries it I know.... But haven't heard of half of this shit

When i used opiates I had fentanyl a few times. I dont see how people cab afford it. Its expensive af. Like $60 for 75 mcg patch. people overdose because they use it incorrectly. Im torn on wether to say how to actually use it. i dont want folks trying it because of me and i dont want folks dying because I didnt tell em how to be safer. I said i was half responsibel for a loved ones death but not from fentanyl. xanax and percocets are killers too people really need to get that shit out of their systems and leave it all alone.

This one what they've been putting in the heroin that's causing all the ODs lately. It's on the news almost daily here in Ohio and the cops /EMS can't get enough of the OD recovery injector pens to keep up.

CowBurger lit CowBurger

atheist degenerates need to take drugs to numb themselves from the sadness of their pathetic worldview. sick!

Maybe just an hero instead

To cut cocaine with and to resell for more money.

Lol ya boi gudd

> 친일파

Yo Dickhead! He kills himself over this and where do you think reporters will come for a screenshot about online trolls?

> Pig carcass.

Just report the fucking info to the board without throwing us all under the bus, traitor.

It's a legitimate drug that has been around forever. As heroin demand keeps increasing, fentnayl does along with it.

called it

why cant these retards drink whiskey or bourbon like a regular depressed person fed up with life?

HURR MUH PILLZ DERR

let em die to ODs ill never touc htaht sh1t ever.

What the fuck are you on about.
Sup Forums is the main hq of the Internet Nazi hate machine. We are the number two Wall Street journal fan site!

sad delusional faggot. fuck yourself with a cross, you christcuck.

Your wife sucks niggerdicks in Hell and Jesus hates your guts.

it got a shot of it like10 years ago when i literally broke my back at work

the nurse that administered it said "okay you may feel some dizziness... that's what we call the 12-pack effect"

fixed the pain but fucked me up so bad i don't even remember anything until the next day

a kilo of heroin is $60k, a kilo of fentanyl from China is $3500. Dealers buy fentanyl and cut it like retards, pass it off as heroin and kill people.

strong rebuttal of the facts

is it really a revelation that an unfunny fat liberal hollyweird jew is a degenerate?

and jacko

What's any of that have to do with him?
Oswalt isn't even a bad guy and ppl are hating him for losing his wife.
Such edgy douchebags.

>implying Sup Forums was ever liked
>implying Sup Forums wants to be liked

Tell me sir, exactly how nu are you? You must be 18+ to lel at degenerate suicide

boohoohoo

Live by the edgy joke, die by the edgy joke.

yeah yeah he killed his wife we know it.

Someone needs to send this article to Burbank child protective services. His daughter is living in a drug den.

Instead of calling 911 immediately, he moved her to the floor and tried to perform CPR.

Patton Oswald confirmed murdered and necrophiliac.

>you guys are like edgegodlords. Being mean isn't funny

WEW LAD. Plebbit servers must be down

>Fentanyl
Why would anybody ever do this drug? The only way they would've heard about it is by hearing how quickly it can kill you via documentaries, news, other degenerate junkies, etc. wake up. We need to cut any aid to junkies and shun them from society

Yup, he did "CPR" to try and stop her heart quicker.

If digits he loses his kids and dies shortly after

Especially since almost all of his jokes are meanspirited.

Its used to cut heroine and sold as pills.

anon5 said that patton killed his wife in one of his knowledge bomb threads a couple months ago.

i'm starting to believe more and more of what that wacko posts.

>joke
The guy has drugs and children in the same house. We aren't joking. He should be killed

>Oswalt isn't even a bad guy
You know him personally user?

Fatass should've kept his mouth shut...

This won't end well for him.

His daughter will grow up an orphaned millionaire and probably redpill herself in absolution of her parents' degeneracy.

>anon5 shilling himself
Fuck off plebbit tier LARPfag

What a loser

>one post by this id
Hi,larp5

Never change faggot

Let's try to save the daughter first.
dcfs.lacounty.gov/contactus/index.html

The Heroin problem where I live has gotten so bad that dealers don't even use fent anymore. They use carfentanil, which is literally elephant tranquilizer. And you only need is like 1 microgram for it to kill you.

This bitch was taking fentanyl, xanax, and cocaine laced with worm-killer.

This is a woman that takes care of a 7-yo while Ratboy Oswald tours the country doing hack unfunny standup.

Why are Hollywoods so degenerate?

I remember his old acts and back then he was talking about being on antidepressants.

That had an effect on his perspective of all the drug use.

he is a very bad person

Is this the same fat fuck that kept tweeting Trump was gonna corrupt his daughter?

confirmed

> Implying the board isn't infected with shills
> Implying the board isn't monitored by FBI
> Implying the board can't get shut down
> Implying and then where the fuck do we go?
> Faggot is being a faggot

Wake up, throatfuck. Were you here during the Elliot Rodger shitstorm? Every fucking post was a journalist gaming us for quotes and screengrabs.

> Yaaaaay we're the engine of hate.
> Oh shit, Hiro you selling our information

This is where the news comes to make up more news. See it here. Read it there. This board has become the last remaining beacon of free press > why in the name of fuck would you hand the (((MSM))) a gimme like this?

They were junkies. You don't need to add anything to be the omega level edgelord you clearly are, Kim Jong Cumstain