So are the memes true

that Swedish women don't like Swedish men?

In Pewdiepie's latest video, a blonde haired blue eyed Swedish girl with a brown boyfriend says she's not attracted to Swedish men. Then Felix says that's why he left Sweden, and is the reason why he doesn't have a Swedish girlfriend.

WTF Sweden. Get your women in order

youtu.be/hOkIj7bleEo?t=4m48s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3ebqfemfxsA?t=292
youtube.com/watch?v=gS4cm4ZfXTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women don't like fems. So prolly.

he's bringing the heat in that video

I've heard from American expats that Swedish women behave like men and are only interested in sex. Is that true?

Swedes are the biggest cucks. This is not a bad thing.

Yup. Swedish women are really fucking obnoxious.

That 4 min surprise

Your women prefer manlet, low test Asians over tall Swedes wtf man

what are the swedish men like

All men of all ages prior to the one in which we now live realized that women are fucking stupid. For some reason, in the current era, we began to question the knowledge of our forefathers and relegate their wisdom to the dustbin of antiquated ideas.

I guess our generation/era has opted to learn the hard way why women have been historically subjugated. The answer being: because if they weren't, civilization would not exist.

I have problems finding a good girlfriend after have 4 within 10 years. Mostly they are not aware what is going around in the world and there's alot of people who's just OK with that. Guess it's a part of being a swede, but there's few with deep thoughts and the ability to look at things through another perspective. I feel that they are too bound to PC-culture. I literally dumped my last GF cause she said that anyone who votes for (SD - Swedish Democrats) are racists, making 20+% of the population racist. Nuff said.

Isn't it obvious that Swedes are the least racist people on the planet? Who else brings ten percent of their population in people from across the globe and then gives them free housing and free money?

I feel like the world would be a utopia if there were only Northern Europeans, but as soon as we bring in other less empathetic races into the mix they will eventually take advantage of our pathological altruism until we no longer exist and the world is only populated with scumbag brown people.

boyfriend looks like 50/50 turk and mediterranid, literally non-white

I think you guys should stop complaining, and especially stop chasing them, let them end their blood line, it's natural selection at work. There are good women but the ones getting attention are not the ones. Her kids will be brown, she will cease to exist, I find it hilarious.

Yes, basicly : Our political system works if everyone asks like a "swede"

Implying I care what Swedish women think when I play WoW

Yes.

Fy fan vad jag hatar svenska tjejer. Degenererade jävla horor som bara bedrar och ljuger. Det enda dom bryr sig om är sig själva och sin jävla "lycka" vilket innebär en lina från en pundares kuk eller varför inte en resa in till ghettot. Jag gillar faktiskt terroristerna för dom dödar iallafall bort skräpet, nbögarna, från samhället. Hell fucking Seger.

>There are good women
Where?

It's obvious that Swedes don't care that there will be no Swedes left because it doesn't matter what you look like or where you come from because you too can become a Swede!

Swedes don't give a shit anymore about themselves

jesus fuck

>Isn't it obvious that Swedes are the least racist people on the planet?
You'd be surprised, desu.
Everytime I go to a family gathering with relatives there's always people talking about how they dislike gypsies or muslims.
People just hide their true feelings in public.

Swedish women have been brainwashed for decades. This is what happens when women are told over and over and over again that men are rapists, white people are the source of all evil and white men are the devil. This is what happens.

What changed? Why were you ok with being 100% Swedish until about 20 years ago? What happened?

We just stopped caring desu senpai

and yet you still have hundreds of thousands of brown people living for free getting free money. What country is less racist than that?

>Your women prefer manlet
Me and my boyz are headed for swedish poon next summer.

>brown boyfriend

jelly is a just a tanned dutchmen.
still cucked by a swedish whore.

This is n=1 but I dated a Swedish woman who was working in the US. Yes, she wanted to act like a male most of the time... or rather what women think men act like. There wasn't anything too small for her to turn into an argument, which isn't at all how most males act. It was pretty much the worst of both genders combined.

Swedish men are emasculated, they're afraid of saying no.

Probably not in the gay club you hang out at.

This was a good thread.

Women who care about politics and have an opinion about things are cancer. Even if they are hardcore natsoc. A woman should shut the fuck up because most of the time she has no idea what she's talking about and even if what she says is right, she just heard it from a man she trust, it isn't her own thoughts and words.

How many women had leading political positions in the Third Reich? Exactly.

i honestly don't take women seriously as human beings any more

I can tell it's just that they think blond guys look boring especially with the slick undercut hairstyles. Most of them prefer a guy with dark hair.

I'd rather get me some nice white bp than a stinky spic womanlet desu.

It is true everywhere in the west to some extent. Feminism was a fitness test that most white males failed hard. The only successful white relationships are the ones in which the male furtively asserts his dominance, concealing the whole affair from the thought police. Brown people don't have feminism enforced on them, and thus seem more attractive.

Hitler knew this 80 years ago.

Addendum, Asians and Indians only have yesteryears milquetoast feminism enforced on them, but their disinclination towards strong masculinity means that's all that's necessary.

>Isn't it obvious that Swedes are the least racist people on the planet?

>they watch pewdiepie
you reddit fags need to be 18 and older to post on here

gotta give the credit for Felix PR/Advertising team

its amazing how they can make Sup Forums thread out of every video that has nothing to do with Sup Forums.

can't at least you take this shit to Sup Forums or something?

translate????

Why are you out of the cuckshed anyway, does mohammed knows you shitpost from there?

youtu.be/3ebqfemfxsA?t=292

Pediwpie at 4:52 in the video:
> What are beautiful women in Sweden called?
> Tourists

Seems he is not a fan.

If you're tall, and reasonably attractive, just do what I do.

>dress well
>have some money
>be as fake as you need to be just to fuck them and move on
>wait until you find a conservative princess

holy shit.

Most girls using that app are sluts tho

>Hello Mats, you wrote to me that I would get 14593 at 2016-12-27. I still haven't received it. I want what you said.
>You have gotten your salary and you can tell your mother to fuck off and stop bothering me /Matz
>I don't like when you black people try to fool honorable Swedish white people who pay taxes to you immigrants
>Stop it now you freeloaders, you have already received too much money

Women don't like faggots, what a surprise.

still mate
christ almighty

it might be that i live in smaller town, but still irish chicks are pretty lose but not to this fucking level

wtf i love felix now

oh, I thought it was one of those Yik-Yak type of apps.

It's a normie app, sort of like Sup Forums where everyone is user but with an upboat system. Everyone uses it, not just sluts.

It is. It's called Jodel.

WHITE
SPACE MARINE
RAPE GANGS

That hombre looks like an eternal Anglo... He ain't brown desu

Well that's depressing. Women here are whores too. I suspect they'll be whores anywhere given the chance.

We need christian sharia.

>abandon millennia of tradition for rationality
>rationality confirms millennia of tradition
>get upset

Kill me please

bra brev

>I literally dumped my last GF cause she said that anyone who votes for (SD - Swedish Democrats) are racists, making 20+% of the population racist. Nuff said.

yeah that dumb cunt; in reality anyone is racist as fuck when push comes to shove; to say only the people currently dare come out of the closet are racists is luckily quite retarded.

This shit is going on here in finland as well since we copy all of these shit swedish trends.

I find most women disgusting and not worth my time.

Hell, if that study about women acquiring genetic material from sperm is true then every man who has children with these cumdupsters is getting cucked.

this. caring about wymyns political opinions is the ultimate bluepill.

> muh redpilled waifu

> She said it was because he was wearing woman's clothing

youtube.com/watch?v=gS4cm4ZfXTM

thanks for posting this Andreas

And now you know why swedish men are taking thai wives.

This is some real /r9k/-tier question

Why are americans so fucked in their heads

Viva La Raza

I knew two swedes. They were both brown and had white moms.

Not an answer. Search your feelings.

I live in London and it's the same here

City life is just degenerate and empty

Women prefer the exact opposite of themselves and not some swede cuck. What is the law of attraction?

>svenska kvinnor

Weimar was a mistake.

Its because the decades of eugenics leaded by women.Everyone laughs when i tell them sweden NEEDS the niggers to unfuck their genepool to an acceptable level.

I bet she'd like Swedish men, if she had to go live in one of those places in the Mid-East, and had to pick cotton in the dusty fields. Cherry pickers! Not realizing that a man is the reflection of his civilization, and locality, and that to take the mans society, but refuse the man, is a form of infidelity. If they want men other than those provided within their social arena, then they should also cowgirl up, and take that mans cultural offering, and within its geographic center. Another, of many cases of, I don't like white men, but I like what they can do for me. Until we quit giving these harlots soft options, and make them choose in whole, they will never learn.

I wanna be gay t b h

holy fuck that's degenerate

That is why ant woman who is a filthy mudshark has to get sterilized and kicked out into the country where her nonwhite lover is from.
For example if a White Woman hooks up with a filthy nigger ... she needs to be sterilized and kicked out unto Africa.
That way she can be around niggers for the rest of her life.
The problem is US WHITE MEN allowing these mudshark whores to race-mix in OUR OWN COUNTRIES.
We should bring back the Nuremberg Racial Laws.
Any mudshark will get kicked out unto the origin of her nonwhite partner.
Mudsharking women levels will become almost non-existent.
White Women will think twice before mudsharking.
Is it worth it defiling myself for this nigger just to get kicked out and live in a third world shithole where i can get raped and murdered?

Link to study

A white Swede?
What is this, the 1940's?

Kike

that ugly pig face is a friend of kwebbelkop who uses the name jelly... please die...

If a Swedish man went to Saudi Arabia, and attempted to pick up some muslim chick, what think happen? Well, we all know how that would turn out, but in a liberalized West, what is good for the goose, isn't exceptable for the gander.

*Slaps you with your foreskin*

bad goy

That guy in the middle looks quite hideous. Such a shitty combination of genes. Is he like 1/4 jew 1/4 black 1/4 asian 1/4 spanish or something?

Poor brown women idealize white men and would give anything to be bred by one

I act very similarly to this, but it comes from an Anabaptist background. It's jarring to deal with most people, especially more recent immigrants and how they evaluate life as this subjective game to win at

she's alright.

Pewd's nonstop redpills these days.

I ran into plenty of Swedebros during the Olympics here. They were all amazed that girls were actually interested in them walking around my city and they were like, ultra ripped looking hooligan dudes but claimed no local girls would ever talk to them back home. What the fuck Sweden,

srs?

Just let go Sweden. It's game over. Gl

When a woman doesn't want to be with a man of her own race, it's ALWAYS a sign of self-loathing projected on the men. No wonder Swedish females loathe themselves considering they live in an irrational feminist society. When you allow women to make decisions, they build a world where they themselves become mentally ill. Because that's what women do. They cannot make rational decisions if left to their own devices.

Scandinavians are autistic and not very talkative.

If anybody doesn't already know, if you are Scandanavian blonde or even blue eyes whitey, and you go to say, Kuwait, Bahrain, or other muslim shithole you will have so much pussy you will literally drown in it.

Girls walk past you at cafes and toss their numbers in crumpled up balls of paper discreetly. When you call them they set up a booty call no dating, no bullshit dinner, straight to balls deep in some Sheikh's wife.

You only get executed and shit when you dick around with daughters who haven't been married yet, and by marriage I mean a 30 second conversion to Islam and gigantic dowry/bribe to the family since they are relying on selling off the daughter for their retirement and will be pissed if you fuck with that.

I have no idea and in his case I don't care, cause he's a fucking annoying little twerp with a shit attitude who got famous by imitating PewDiePie and thinks he's the shit now.

Also, add my support for Kalles Kaviar.

Captcha: Calle. How adorbs is that.

This

Med genes get girls to stare

You still have the old design?