The media is being mean to me again by telling the truth about things that actually happened :(

>The media is being mean to me again by telling the truth about things that actually happened :(

>I know, I'll go down to Florida and throw a big party for myself and invite a bunch of people to cheer for me and tell me how great I am :)

>Oh and while I'm there I'll make some shit up about Sweden :D

>Then I'll come back and ban the mean 'ol media from coming to my press conference :D

Literally the most insecure person alive, yet Sup Forumscucks worship him and think he's the supreme alpha.

Other urls found in this thread:

nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/
youtube.com/watch?v=fWjRBGPSH1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's all fake news. All of it.

But it's literally not.

>media LITERALLY discussing "things that definitely only might have happened under mysterious circumstance(full moon while swinging a dead black cat around their head) and reporting opinions as news.

Your "news" is shit. You are cancer.

I hope someone rapes you in the belly with a rusty knife.

>A thing happened
>there is empirical evidence to prove that it happened
>White House staffers agree that it happened
>people in the Trump campaign agree that it happened

>media reports on it

>Trump the next day: "MUH FAKE NOOZ"
>Trumpcucks the next day: "KEK MSM BTFO"

Keep memeing that meme, memelord.

he is a disgrace as a president. He is also a reflection of how much of a disgrace about 1/2 of this country has become. So, you have to look at a large part of america to really place the blame for this disaster we have in office.

KEK, okay 'nonymous.

You keep talking about nothing, 'k?

Fake news!

Alt facts!

Wew that was a close one

>You=BTFO
>Media=BTFO

So much BTFO from the 4D chess master himself.

In other words, he is the president we honestly deserve.

I'm glad you can finally admit it.

notice the trumpfag shut out reality with increasing force

yet Sup Forumscucks worship him and think he's the supreme alpha.

he is compared to these retards

Search Sweden in the archives and see the lies for your self all the fabrication we have been doing

Go back to plebbit you fucking faggot.

Can't you think that both libruls and the Don are cucks, or is that too much to expect from burgers obsessed with identity politics?

>I'm a fucking faggot who's still raw-assed about hillary getting the shit beat out of her.
>I know! I'll make a snide post on an anonymous forum so people will think I have a casually indignant outlook on the whole spectacle.

Drumpd btfo!

The press being btfo is awesome. And he was right, Sweden does suck dick.

only losers deserve this president. Everyone I know who voted for Trump is some kind of pissed off failure that is blaming minorities and globalization for the own failure to adapt to a changing world.

Christ you cucks are easy to trigger. Take your redpills kid.

Damn, CREW is going all out today

Working on Saturday with no OT. Truly they are slaves

lol is it really gonna be 4 years of LOLOLOL UR JUST LE MAD XDD every time trump is criticized?

Its funny that the media criticizes Trump for things that they completely ignored with Hussein Obama.

lol have you guys finally moved on from calling everything you don't like ctr? only took you almost 4 months since the election

A

Ah, and there's our resident Torontonian

Fox poll being hijacked. Get on it!
nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/

>UR A BIG CITY LIBRUL BECUZ U REALIZE THAT CTR WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO EXIST AFTER THE ELECTION
or maybe i just have very basic critical thinking skills

>I'll say this thing and not give any sources or proof

what a bold statement you have made against the act of directing people to an online poll to influence its outcome

also what is irony again?

Stay mad jelly fag

It is. Countries stories with no sources and headlines rank with lies.

and you people speaking only in generalizations instead of presenting evidence of your claims

>Shekelstein writes about how he has over six million sources in the white house
>can't name the sources otherwise the story could be deemed fake

Black and Latino welfare recipients are now viewed as big tie winners. They voted for Hillary, Drumpftard!

By saying what he said he got a shit ton of international attention to the situation in Sweden. Because of that more and more people will see how it's like in Sweden and see what a shithole it is (and therefore see what a mess this whole multi culti garbage is)

Trump is playing 4D chess and dumb lefties like you and the MSM keep falling for it every single time lmao

which story are you referring to that is unsourced?

if it doesn't come out of trump's mouth, it's fake news desu

Fuck off cuck

>still believing in the 4D chess meme

Trumpcuckism should be classified as a mental illness at this point

I am talking internationally. Swedes are dumb enough to let their women get raped and STILL scream shit like racism against people that want to stop it.

>Leftist telling me what a mental illness is like

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL you can't be fucking serious hahaha

this file is the same one as this one ?
this board is a pos. everytime I come here it fucks up

Ok then. Provide concrete evidence of your claims. If you post the NYT article that implies Trump had connections with Russians but then goes on to say that there is no evidence, I'll call you a shill.

dude it seems you've been reading too much fake news. chill out

every time shit like this

You Drumpfy lot are hopeless. youtube.com/watch?v=fWjRBGPSH1Y

Sweden does a have rapefugee problem but isn't as bad as people on here say it is. The Swedism media tries to keep it under wraps, but all European outlets and medias does the same. All in all Trump is right when I visit Paris I want too see French white people not Muhammed and his friend Achmed. When I visit Britain too see my cousins I don't want too see alot of Pakis. I want too see white British people. If I wanted too see Pakis I would go to Pakistan.
This one hits home for me, if I go to my birth country in Australia. I want to see Australians, not Chinks. I'd be so happy if I didn't have too see Ming Ming and her little bratty sisters who try to cuss at you in Chink talk.

The first 2 weeks were rough but we are really getting better. We still got paid for training, so thats cool.

Lol its not looking good

No information having been journalistically digested is to be trusted .. especially not when suiting ones agenda

Sounds like most news stories about Trump, other than those 100% trust worthy anonymous sources. It's just like Trump during the election "I've been hear" "they've been telling me" I thought it was stupid when he did it and I think it's stupid that the media has turned around and is doing the same.

sooo
when are the 40 million gonna run out sharebluefag?

>meanwhile, David Brock uses his 40 million dollars to combat internet "extremism" with his new organization ShareBlue
the shills are real
and I have a feeling you're one of them