8 year old forced to have sex with dog

>8 year old forced to have sex with dog
DENMARK
YES
sydsvenskan.se/2017-02-25/attaaring-tvingad-till-sex-med-hund

Is that a rape when it's an animal doing it?

That's hot as fuck

Dogs are haram in Sweden, Mohammed.

>An eight year old boy in Denmark for over a year been beaten, kicked, forced to walk in women's clothing and at one point forced to lick a dog's genitals. This, according to the comprehensive indictment of two women from the Helsinge, Denmark, who have been detained since last September, according to Frederiksborg Amts Avis.
>The accused, a 36-year old Danish woman and a 20 year old woman born in Thailand, are accused of among other things of trafficking, assault, unlawful coercion and menace. The boy is according to the newspaper the son of a Thai woman [t.n. not the accused 20yo] the two defendants forced into prostitution in a house in Helsinge. In the same building sat the boy on several occasions imprisoned in a room, once in two weeks.

Google translated

Was the 8 year old boy or girl?What kind of sex are we talking about,was it merely oral or did they have ful vaginal and anal intercourse?Was it a small,medium or large breed of dog?

So many questions yet so little answers,next time you make a thread give us more details.

So thats how thai ladyboys are made

Oh thanks for clearign that out user,should have added it in the OP though.

t. 60%

>it's some fucking Danish hamplanet roastie and thai whore's thai slave
Oh noo, Denmark whatever have you doone..

Fucking canadian diaspora

That is most likely fake and not a real Canadian since he doesn't piss on the dog.

The details are right above your post, gypsy.

Fuck Canada

They weren't there while i was posting that.

Is there anything more monstrous than women?

"she" is hot as fuck though

Yes also animal abuse

> Thai prostitue makes her mongrel son do vile shit.

Well color me suprised... Or not.

So if I happened to go out of the shower dropped something and got down to get it and a dog jumps on me and rams it up
my vag or butt it would be animal abuse?

tjockis

wheres the video of the kid taking doggo's dick?

Yes wtf
Bestiality is illegal

Har ett BMI på 17 är bara en dålig vinkel

"stor benstomme"

my hand looks the same and i got an BMI of 28

So if a dog rapes me I am at fault?