Reminder: It's Extremely Profitable to Discriminate Against Trump Supporters

twitter.com/ROM2064/status/825728195089592323

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/330820/
dailywire.com/news/13826/starbucks-sales-plunge-after-announcing-theyll-hank-berrien
finance.yahoo.com/news/starbucks-brand-perception-plummeted-since-220353319.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brave.

>can't spell fascist
>thinks his opinion is relevant
>doesn't specify how much his sales went up

I bet he sold 10 games after he said that which was more than the 5 he sold all week

Here's an exchange that was deleted.

Wouldn't work with every product, I hope some douchebag liberal thinking he's superior to everyone gets fucked in the ass because he alienated his main demographic, liberals are that fucking stupid

Not in steam, anyway.

store.steampowered.com/app/330820/

>muh fascism
Kek. Way to fuck it up.

>people pay $20 for that piece of shit game

Yeah right, like anyone would pay money for that trashy point and click

Make sure to leave a nice negative review on this cunts shitty game.

>299 reviews
>out since 2015

Their sales went up by 75% because of this!!!

DRUMPF BTFO HE'S FINISHED

Start telling them that we were going to buy the game, but since they hate Trump so much we'll just pirate it instead.

And nothing of value was lost

For now.

>Those player numbers

Wew

>pirate the game
Yeah... that'll show em

Works both ways faggot

Oh this game. Its always in game bundles so I have a bunch of keys for it.

>Trump supporters arnt buying my game about being a homo.
Wow sure showed us.

REMEMBER. IF YOUR RENTS ARE HIGH AND YOUR WAGES ARE LOW TO VOTE AGAINST IMMIGRATION IN YOUR NEXT ELECTION.

google Starbucks and look at what has happened to them since stating they'd hire 10,000 refugees

Literally who? Seriously.

108 is that the number of trans that haven't killed themselves yet?

>Their sales went up by 75% because of this!!!
>Meanwhile relatively minor musician wears MAGA dress to Hollywood event, sales go up by 9001%

Really gasses my undesirables.

sauce on statistics

yea she blew up wayyyyyyyyy more than any of these nobodies the OP was posting about. She was actually #1 on $amzn lol

dailywire.com/news/13826/starbucks-sales-plunge-after-announcing-theyll-hank-berrien

>108 users
LOL wtf they were actually proud of this?

Nice. I like who their CEO says they would hire them in the 75 countries they operate in, but you just know most of them would be in the US.

>$19.99

Actually it was something like 54,000,000%
No shit

Or what about Trump Wine when some stores started banning it? It just completely sold out in many other stores afterwards.

Trump supporters are gonna be treated as second class citizens in all blue states for the next 8 years.
If you think these last few weeks are bad, just wait till you have Sorros backed gangs and interest groups bullying anyone who's a trump supporter. Anyone wearing Maga hats on the streets of Jew York or California will probably get king hit. I wouldn't be surprised if (((they))) started firing people for wearing Maga caps to work. Although all this will do is Redpill more normies.

woah 58 whole people playing at one time, but what if it breaks the internet?????

>"OUR SALES WENT UP 75 PERCENT, EAT THAT NAZIS"
>75 currently playing
Hmm..

lol. Trump supporters so sensitive, they're like little girls - very unmanly!

>point and click
>visual novel

rev up your flash player

I'm just waiting on the country to get fed up and start fucking killing these commies.

Going from 1 sale to 2 sales is indeed a huge change... percentage wise

>>Extremely profitable
>Irrelevant indie game
>Graphic novel
...whoah

>blue states
>implying

The last time something like this happened was after 1968. Nixon won in a landslide in 1972.

a sjw hit user, dont laugh

>Implying Nixons America is culturally similar to Trumps America
Inspite of the hippy/Freelove meme, the bulk of America at the time, even in urban areas were a lot less liberal than even today's Red states during the 60s-70s. The average person at the time wasn't a freelove liberal shit. Proper Conservativism was still considered apart of the political mainstream, you still had partial segregration. The Greatest Generation were still alive and formed the mainstream. Nixons win wasn't unprecedented, if you judging the politics of those times. Trump will have it harder than Nixon.

These same people are going to be crying when millennials' parents cut off their allowance so they can't afford games and generation z isn't into degenerate SJW video games.

>those numbers

Haha, the fuck? Even for an indie game, that's awful. And they just guaranteed that they'll never move beyond indie by ruining their reputation.

>fascism is authoritarianism
Why do they always do this

>peaceful asking for inches

kek

What happened June 2016?

>sales increase of 75% vs 54 million%

finance.yahoo.com/news/starbucks-brand-perception-plummeted-since-220353319.html

She's got a hot body

Pretty sure I've already been blacklisted by the biotech industry in Maryland for posting protrump. Please come liberate this faggot state from liberal pedo oppressors. Please free us and kill the SJW kikes.

It obviously doesn't just look at Starcucks sales after their anti Trump virtue signalling. I doubt Trump supporters would have bought this fags game anyway

> pixel graphics
> retro
> cyberpunk
> anime

Faggots think they'd win an actual war with straight people. That's almost as hilarious as niggers thinking they'd win a race war.

Let them keep pushing for that war. See what happens.

>that image
Fucking saved

post hoc fallacy

We need a database of this shit

It's a literal gay game, they're obviously catering to their small audience. This is why indie faggotry has to be erased, they manage to put their autistic politics every fucking where.

>using social media with your real name
My Condolezzas, user.

I wrote this shit off the moment I saw San Fagcisco. Faggot is kidding himself if he thought a Conservative would buy this

>Indie trash games
>Made by anti-trump people Bought by anti-trump people

Not surprising

>2064 Read Only Memories
Any game that asks what your pronouns are is shit.

Oh right, so it's a faggot game that never would have been bought by Trump supporters anyway and bashing Trump supporters is just viral marketing for other faggots? Got it.

>asking for inches

Isn't the rest of that phrase "take a mile"?

>asks what your pronouns are
Jesus I expected it to be bad, but not THAT bad. What is the final solution to the indie question?

Indie developers rely on clever marketing tricks to survive. As a business model it's not profitable to remain an Indie developer forever since you'll plateu with costs eventually if you don't find a good publisher. Indie developing is not a stable business model unless literally all your titles are a hit.

I assume its some indy faggot but even then

>literally who

He cant even spell fascist holy fucking cringe

This slime needs to be eradicated.

>fifth of a million owners
Doubt the developers care how many people play it, considering it's singleplayer.
It has sold well, which really is all they need.

If I was a video game developer I'd just

you know

leave politics out of it

BECAUSE ITS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME

What a fucking joke. I thought Steam was going to improve quality control in the store?

I bought this game when it first came out and returned it because it was way too preachy

So instead of trying to defend his beliefs, he's just going to pussy out and pretend like he has none.

Faggots lose in a war of attrition. No population replacement.

Of course, the point is to exterminate us.

It's a tumblr game with furries in it, nothing to see here.

Their game was just recently in the Freedom Humble Bundle, so those stats are definitely from people who didn't give a cent to the developers

1. buy game
2. keep it open for 1 hour
3. write a legit sounding bad review
4. refund

>a bunch of literallywhos who's products I would not have even bought anyway

Reminder that there are in fact people retarded enough to purchase a product just because of the company's virtue signaling.

They will fuck you to death sadiq, don't fuck with them faggots.

Why are people so fucking weird about their ideology? Have we gone too long without a major war to cull the herd?

The game probably barely sold anything before the tweet. That's the only reason sales went up. Also if it's some faggoty game about being a poor oppressed faggot then of course screaming about Trump will help sales

>it's extremely profitable to discriminate against trump supporters
Only if you are relatively unknown like these retards are. If somebody like ubisoft did that they would get pummeled.

>20$
>for some indie hipster cyberpunk trash
top kek

Nice thumbnail jungle monkey.

Anglo education and media indoctrination.

Other than historical or novelty value, why would you play a game in 2017 that didn't have a pronoun editor?

>my indie sales went up from 25 to 50 whole buyers, I am the best!

fags are like vampires or werewolves
they turn normal people by raping them as children.

If the humble bundle thing is true, they're basically bragging about getting a ton of sales from the dollar store.

wat

>we don't want dirty money

Kekd hard