I wish I was a woman in Germany in 1945 when the Russians marched in...

I wish I was a woman in Germany in 1945 when the Russians marched in, me and my daughters raped over and over the very same men who killed my loving husband, then turned into willing fucktoys as we are forced to whore ourselves to them for food, but deep down craving the strong touch of a conqueror, making us pay for his righteous anger, taking the women that are now rightfully his after he proved himself superior to our men. I'd look up at him as he spits in my face and calls me a whore, submissively spreading my legs as I never would have for a meek German, feeling truly like a woman for the first time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0
metacritic.com/movie/straw-dogs
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

feels good man

Germany belongs to Russia now

t. ivan ivanov

come home

nah man need to pull more money out of Goymany
but don't worry, I already reinvest it back into Russia.

good man, suck as much as money as you can before coming back

a literal gutter whore.

Anders pls

redpilled redditor

>posts jewish woman
well that ruined the fantasy

That's pretty hot.

seek medical help you turboretard.

jewish white male - kind regards.

irl youd look on the floor!

shabat shalom!

They are fighting their way through Ukraine to free the Germans worth keeping. Majority of Germans will face the same fate as Islam.

you might be a cuckold son

Sven, stop pretending you're Norwegian and get back to Malmo

>the Russians marched in, me and my daughters raped over
>Rape
>Russian
It's not rape if he's white.Ill rather call it forcefuck
It's only rape if he's not white or ugly.
The female trauma of fans comes from being robbed of her reproductive choice by inferior males.

Fans
*RAPE

I'm happy you Germans are falling to Islam.

Are you white though? Genuinely asking.

*fapfapfap*

>I'm happy you Germans are falling to Islam.

LMAO

I'm a burger that's here for business for a week. Kraut nigger.

You understand that it is not communism but the things that germs made with russians forced all that rape spree.

Jewish and Dutch. It pleases me to see Germany get on their knees for muzzie cock after what they did to my people.

Yeah no. No one can properly grasp the Russian-Mongol violent rape and murder waves sweeping over Germany from the East. This wasn't just Russian Untermenschen. This were Asiatic Mongolian apes, coming in as the 2nd wave behind Russian advances. German women were being raped to death by eastern subhumans by the tens of thousands.

>I'm a burger

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0

LMAO

> men who killed my loving husband
Shouldn't have invaded their land huh. Bad decisions have consequences Mohammedson.

Lol kraut nigger compares Islam in Germany to America. Good joke Hans.

LMAO

Polish Jew here, you're a fucking mong. They'll rape our wives and mothers too, you know but not BEFORE killing them.

Germans raped a lot of women on the Eastern Front too, they just killed them afterwards.

> look at this picture, soviets were so evil
> look at this picture, Trump is Hitler
Makes you think.

>they just killed them afterwards

Good, cleaning up after yourself is what civilized people do.

I wonder how many women got off to all of that. Seems kinda hot. The whole dominance/submissive thing taken to a whole other universe.

Go get raped you fucking edgelord.

Sage in all fields.

fuck me daddy iraq

Reminder that this is how women actually think.

Reminder that if some invaders came in and slaughtered you in front of your wife/gf, and took her as a slave, she would begin to feel, on a primal level, an honest and true love for the very men who beat and butchered you to death in front of her and raped her on your body as you drew your last breath. That's the deep, dark, black pill on females; they love violence, they love rape. They are hybristophiles.

They'll happily fuck the men who murder their brothers, fathers, husbands and sons. And it will be the best sex they've ever had.

Big big lie. Rape of occupied peoples was forbidden and punishable by death. It happened very VERY few times, and 99% of the few that did it were shot. Compare that to the Soviet's OPENLY called for and encouraged rape, as done by commissars and propagandists. Tens of thousands of German women, huge amount raped to death.

Pure bred , bottom of the gutter bullshit:
> German women were being raped to death by eastern subhumans by the tens of thousands.
>Raped to death
>Tens of thousands

Proof? You have none because it's bullshit.
Rape happened, sure but not to this absolutely bizzare extent the new media likes us to believe.Completely justified tough,and virtually jack shit compared to the shit we have done in Russia, including the rape of Russian women (which was not only common but mass occurrence amongst Mannshaften, the higher ranks we shot for this tough)

Your words would be true only to our current situation.
Yes we have women raped by tens of thousands and to death by "new Germans " you fucking cuck.
An contrary to just empty statement s you can look it up in police reports. It's a horror.

i'm not paying 2000$ plane ticket for bopucci, or any pussy
but thanks

are you mentally ill?

are women human like us men?

is iraq safe for tourists coming from norway? you guys are friends with iran, right?

I cannot imagne how thia guy felt. Fighting a bloody war for several years, and get betrayed by your women.

That was the other way around actually

are you an american shitposting from a bunker in iraq ?

The older I get, the more I believe it's their true nature.

Wrong. I'm not going to argue with you but if you have the guts, google the investigations done on this post war. It's not bullshit. It's absolutely terrifying what they did, and the numbers make your stomach turn. Google some of the women's reports/testimonies of those that survived. You're just another fake German who doesn't properly know his history and what was done.

>Completely justified tough
You're insane and should kys.

>the rape of Russian women which was not only common but mass occurrence
Gigantic lie. Rape was implicitly forbidden. The exact opposite was done by the Soviets, where it was encouraged openly. I suspect you're not German at all.

No it wasn't. The Soviets policy on rape was completely 180 from the Germans.

>tfw you will never be a Russian soldier and take a German loli as a pet

t. nerd

Not that I know of. Just acknowledging some very taboo truth about women's sexuality. They're not sweet and loving and romantic, they're animals designed to breed with men who display some surprisingly uncivilized behavior. Men can be animals as well, but it's socially acceptable to admit that truth about men.

Women cum during rape. Rape even triggers spontaneous ovulation. A woman's body says "get that egg out there now so we make a baby with a dominant man who is taking what he wants by force".

A good movie about women's real sexuality is Straw Dogs. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who has not seen it though.

No, it's not. Women like these exist, but they are treated as mentally unstable or sick persons. No sane person could ever feel anything but pure hatred for someone who hurt the ones they love.

there were plenty westerners when i went for the marshes/ur tour down south
but idk
check your government's evaluation on travel to iraq
local

>Wrong. I'm not going to argue with you but if you have the guts, google the investigations done on this post war. It's not bullshit. It's absolutely terrifying what they did, and the numbers make your stomach turn

but the holocaust is just jew lies of course

>They'll happily fuck the men who murder their brothers, fathers, husbands and sons. And it will be the best sex they've ever had.
Makes me want to join a monastery

>Straw Dogs. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who has not seen it though.

Just tell us and put up a spoiler alert, I don't have time to watch everything that gets suggested by random frog worshippers on a Palestinianb pebble aerodynamics discussion board

god austrian women are such whores

had my best fucks while studying there. you can't really blame them though. austrian """men""" are either faggots or weaklings

metacritic.com/movie/straw-dogs
yeah sure

It makes sense that the excitement that a woman feels from force is an evolutionary response, as women that survived raids from opposing tribes were the ones that submitted.

Still, it can also be argued that the orgasm is an uncontrollable response much like how being tickled forces people to laugh against their will. Judging from just a single LiveLeak video I viewed from a woman being raped, I'm not quick to accept that women "enjoy" it.

Well, personally I would have dynamite vest prepared in case some conqueror approaches me and blow myself and him up. I am not afraid of death and it will make me rejoin my husband in heaven sooner.

Good to know that you have rape fantasies

Better chance at survival, that's simply all.

Dress like a men and get shot on sight or get raped and maybe get shot after.

Can Jews travel to Iraq? Always wanted to see the ruins.

ebert and armond approved
eat shit frognigger

He's not mentally ill, he's just a biological warrior caste. Kind of dumb, idolizing war and rape, not really fit for modern civilization but suited for when society collapses. He carries DNA for other castes that would emerge eventually after his descendants settle and civilize.

French women went to Nazi POW camps to fuck those men while their fellow countrymen were dying. Look it up.

Women are like sellswords in Game of Thrones. Loyalty is only a viable strategy for survival when the people you're loyal to are winning.

We hear a lot about how women were "forced" to fuck the men who conquered them and murdered their men, but if it were really so bad they would have killed themselves when they realized they were 100% shit out of luck. A few have done that, I remember reading of a select few instances of women suiciding before they could be taken, but most apparently didn't mind too fuckin much.

They like being taken by force. "You have murdered my men, I'm scared, but this also means you are better than them, and I know no loyalty; I am Woman. Fuck me now, while their bodies are still warm. Dominate me and I will cum. I will ovulate. I want to make your babies on the fresh corpses of my family and my husband."

spoilers:

Beta guy (Dustin Hoffman) lives in fixer-upper house with his wife while he's writing a book or some shit. Long story short, tensions arise between him and the locals who were hired to fix the house, and some of them rape his wife right there in their home. She fights at first, but then visibly surrenders to them and has intense pleasure. Caused massive controversy at the time from what I've heard.

>Majority of Germans will face the same fate as Islam.
What do you mean? Russia will be 10% German? Most the world will end up being German?

with Israeli passport? no
anything else, yes

>dynamite vest
>husband in heaven
sad to see a fellow countryman become a mudslime

why are german women so fucking ugly

Almost certainly a shit posting burger who doesn't want his edgy views to be minimized.

kys

>He didn do nuffin

Rip..

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

I dated a German Russian rape baby. She was mentally and physically all kinds of fucked up. Insane bitchy personality. Would sit in the dark watching TV for hours and if I turned the light on she would get mad. Had weird diseases as a kid where her heart would randomly stop and she would have to be shaken to live. She used to take a lot of medication but wouldn't tell me why. Fuck Russian rape babies Ivan did nothing wrong.

>no source

lying cunt

Mehemt please. The fucks you've had, were with your cousin and the goats in your village.

>A few have done that, I remember reading of a select few instances of women suiciding before they could be taken

so it all comes down to education

>Dominate me and I will cum. I will ovulate. I want to make your babies on the fresh corpses of my family and my husband."

and you should stop reading too much doujins user

>I'm not going to argue with you
Because you can't
>Calling an opponent insane
Trigger?Nice librul argument skills there. Yes it was completely justified and moreover even welcomed.
These guys just averted the death of their very cool, fighting the bloodiest war in history, do you expect m'lady feel tipping in return? Nah faggot, eat shit, here's your untermenschen...

Contrary to bullshit internet stories without source or confirmed witness I'll name you a real confirmed occurrence
German armyfag (forgot his name sorry) wasmtasked with relocating the residents of his native town, he gathered the residents and threw a speech about russenen kommen , ur gonna get raped
How was his reaction when he saw the totally indifferent reaction of women in the crowd with one loudly answering him

>Na und da machn wir halt die beine breit
(So what , were just spread thd legs)

Its conforimed because the guy told this personally, shocked by the dark femald ID , and he was a war veteran

Women welcome conquerors , swallow the cuntpill, bluepilled cuck. My answer ti your comments wasnt because i woelcome rape , to the contrary its because its hysterical and unsubstatiated

>Y-youre lying , we wish da good toys, WE MACHEN MUFFIN
Only works on this low IQ end of the spectrum containment board Faget, and that partly
The noble German has committed the worst atrocities in centuries, this is an undisputed fact, and I'm not talking about le shoa here.

Forus on reality , not supposed fathoms of the past. What we have now is way worse that even your imagininary bullshit

>willing fucktoys
u.s. niggnogs in berlin

>a fucking leaf

>and you should stop reading too much doujins user
This

Not an argument.

A few women suicided rather than be taken, most let it happen because on some level they wanted it. This isn't even necessarily a moral judgement; they are wired to want dominant men and only be loyal when you're the most dominant man available. If you die, it's onto the next.

OH FUCK, I NEEDED THIS, LMAO

>to the shit we have done in Russia, including the rape of Russian women

You do realize that despite the occasional rape here and there done by mindless conscripts, there were actually only a few incidents compared to the mass rapes the Soviets delivered. The SS and the Wehrmacht enforced a strict rule against rape - the one that was found guilty was shot immediately, in order to send a message. It was on the same par as desertion, in this matter.

I won't deny the fact that some Germans did indeed do it during the war, but to say that there was a massive recurrence in this would prove completely wrong. The Wehrmacht was disciplined, that's what it made it so effective in battle, compared to the other armies.

I can even recall what my grandma and grandpa said about the Germans. My grandpa fought in the Eastern Front, he was part of Romanian Army 1 that was deployed in Odessa, the Don River and later on Stalingrad. He would tell me how well trained and respectful the German soldiers were, and how well they treated their prisoners and civilians. My grandma hosted a German HQ in her house during the war and she only had words of praise for the German officers and soldiers (they took care of the house, gave food and sweets to the kids, they were even shy and reserved near Romanian women, as to not bother them from their day-to-day activities).

Want to know what happened when the Russians came? Most of the women that did not run away or hide got raped or killed, all of the houses were burned to the ground, little girls were used as sex toys till they dropped and so forth. That's the difference between a disciplined army and an army comprised of Mongolian savages.

>This isn't even necessarily a moral judgement; they are wired to want dominant men and only be loyal when you're the most dominant man available. If you die, it's onto the next.

Moot point, if anything it is a moral judgement till you can actually substantiate that.

Statistically most people in relationships will cheat anyway so clearly there is a lack of values here.

And genocide happened in Belarus, people of all ages were shot yet we don't cry about it, we didn't ask for reparations.

And those who suicided are reasonable women and they belong in God's gardens. The other ones who wanted it even subconsciously will burn in hell for eternity, so don't worry.

lel

Is Russian rape posting the new cuckposting? Why are you faggots so obsessed?

>Women welcome conquerors , swallow the cuntpill, bluepilled cuck

European women do. Not all women are primitive whores like yours kraut

When we were invaded by allies (and had to fight traitor arm*nian and greek gangs who were citizens) our women did everything they could. They fought together with men, old women and little girls carried ammunition back and forth to the front

>Fatma who commanded a woman only unit for a while, sneaked behind the enemy lines with all women soldiers and captured 25 greek soldiers including an officer

>Nezahat, fought in independence war at age 9 to 12

>Şerife, frozen to death while carrying ammunition with her baby. She put the blanket on ammunition so it doesn't get wet, hugged her baby to keep her warm while pulling ammo cart

>Nene Hatun, left her 3 month old baby at her village to fight against advancing russian army (this is before ww1)

and many more

>t. mongol

You know what I hate? I hate the white Jew. They are not the Israelites but are "converts" and don't keep the whole law. They are filth. I wish I was alive and of age to be in the SS army, the whole war would have been won. I am a bad ass motherfucker.

It's evolutionary psychology. Simply put, any woman with honor, who out of love for her husband who died fighting to protect her would fight/resist the invaders would end up dead, as would her lineage. While the women who willingly spread their legs survived and are the ancestors to us all!

There's obviously a choice involved, and the women with the predisposition to bend over were the clear winners. That predisposition would be manifested via sexual arousal she would receive by doing so.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

"The majority of the assaults were committed in the Soviet occupation zone; estimates of the numbers of German women raped by Soviet soldiers have ranged up to 2 million."

"According to historian William Hitchcock, in many cases women were the victims of repeated rapes, some as many as 60 to 70 times."

"At least 100,000 women are believed to have been raped in Berlin, based on surging abortion rates in the following months and contemporary hospital reports, with an estimated 10,000 women dying in the aftermath."

"Female deaths in connection with the rapes in Germany, overall, are estimated at 240,000."

"Antony Beevor describes it as the "greatest phenomenon of mass rape in history", and has concluded that at least 1.4 million women were raped in East Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia alone."

"According to Natalya Gesse, Soviet soldiers raped German females from eight to eighty years old."

It's not exaggerated. If anything, even more rapes occured in even more brutal ways than described. Now fuck off you disgusting vermin.

>evolutionary psychology
>Not pseudoscience

It's not mongol, it's Turkic culture you kangaroo fucker. It's not something you could understand because you're the spawn of some deplorable criminal beady eyed rat without culture

All Turks are born soldiers.Men and women... well at least used to be. I guess we will see in the upcoming civil war

2 million sounds rather lenient after all the shit they pulled when they invaded in 1941

Please go back to R*ddit.