Plebbitors from the_donald

How do we get rid of the cancer that is /r/the_donald? They think they belong here, but they are just the same faggots as the rest of plebbit. We need to dissociate from them publicly. I know some of them lurk here so - I hope you fucking die you dank meme-spewing underage edgelords.

You don't. Enjoy being culturally enriched.

I agree

Well said brat.

When /r/The_Donald sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing newfags. They're bringing lame memes. Their autists.

spoken like a true redditor

>i'm nationalist but fuck racists
>haha why do you say nigger? so edgy
>fucking nazis we destroyed you in ww2
>you are actually afraid of blacks
>blacks can be intelligent
>blacks are not niggers

Underrated leaf post

We should have a good old fashioned gore thread

I think we need more Nigger Hate Threads to make them assimilate.

Fuck that, puritanical views are destroying the Democrat party.

You can't stay on Sup Forums for a long stretch of time without taking away something from it.

I made exactly one post on r/donald and got banned for calling out some Texasfag drooling his mouth on beaners dick about muh based spics. Literally no different than the rest of the site.

Posting niggers.

>>>/tumblr/ weeb fag

That's a new one.

Animefags are infinitely worse

The Donald is our normie colony. They take a lot of heat for trying to uncuck reddit.

Fuck off you triggered leftist scum

I love Nigger Hate threads

Hello plebbit

At least know the culture first

This is now a Nigger Hate Thread!

at least prove your not a redditfag

Anime is what Sup Forums was made for, Fuck off Reddit.

Seems like a colorful life you are living user

havent seen pic related here for a while now. This board is truly compromised

When will we remove the shackles from Animal Control and bring them to heel?

Le hello Sup Forums brothers! I just wanted to tell xe/xim/xers what we've been up to at The_Donald!!!1! Here is some or xour top posts this week!!!1!!1!

>Just gave my mom Le RedPill™!!!
>MFW my liberal teacher says Trump is le stupid! #MAGA

I don't like anime but I do not consider it as bad in anyway, like memes and film they are art. Maybe it's because I'm a mature adult who knows that people have difference interests...

>Le I'd be gay for Milo! Le Upboat!
>Pedes! CENTIPEDES! XD XD XD
>We are being BRIGADIERGADED! Post le pictures!!! XD

It's the Blackdanoff Brothers

So what if they're here to spew memes? As long as they're here, they can learn the truth. You can't unlearn the things you see here.

Stop acting like you're not reddit

hey guys!!! you should really rethink your hatred towards /r/the_donald. civic nationalism is a rising movement and at the end of the day, who cares what color someone is as long as they stand tall for their nation? :^)

They've been here for two years and they're still faggots, It's time for them to leave.

Let's say 95% of 100,000 of /r/The_Donald users are fucking faggots while the rest of that 5% become neo-Nazis.

That's 5,000 new neo-Nazis.

>implying Sup Forums was good to begin with

Every tiem

WRONG. /r/thedonald has more users than Sup Forums. Trump does ama on /r/thedonald, not Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a reddit colony, homo.

Just keep spamming them with Stefan Molyneux links. Eventually they'll use their art degrees to make our memes, which is fine too.

Why does Sup Forums suddenly hate /r/the_donald so much?

If anything, they deserve more credit than we do than getting trump in office.

>.5 million subscribers

Yeah like that ever worked, Nigger.

It's time for them to go back and take their pro-Israel shit with them.

Reddit has always been disliked on Sup Forums, That isn't going to change at all. Fuck off reddit

Trump does AMAs on Plebbit. Trump and his advisors read Sup Forums to plan their strategy.

Know your place Plebbit.

t_d users are ok, provided they LURK MOAR. it's the obvious /r/politics morons i take offense to. they're literally braindead.

>Sup Forums
>liking anime ever
Fuck off to Sup Forums with your loli fetish

I really hate reddit even before I was on this god-forsaken website

If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you

Also fuck Canada

The_Dickriders. have you guys noticed that if a nig makes a pro trump video they will like it no matter how retarded it is. and they use the same lame jokes/memes over and over.

>get that man a coat
>we are running out coats
>we must build a coat factory
shut up fags

divide and conquer shill thread.

Any form of Reddit doesn't belong here newfag.

hi user
don't send these idiots over here, please. we had enough of them
t. the meme creators

>MUH DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Name one time Sup Forums has ever liked reddit not counting Sup Forums? I'll wait.

why are you still on Sup Forums anyways?

Decent looking chap. Who is that?

>If anything, they deserve more credit than we do than getting trump in office.

|
|>
|
|

Get this to Breitbart