Why did they turn their back on their customers?

Why did they turn their back on their customers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XpRxzHmeQR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>McDonalds
>not your local burger-restaurant with prime-rib burgers instead

pleb/10

How? Far as I can tell they still sell the same piece of cardboard and liquid diabetes they did last week.

what's progressive about making burgers?

that's burgerland for you

McDonalds is fucking garbage food

You're literally eating synthetic food instead of real hamburgers.

Also most SJWs love McDonalds because they want to be kids again

They also dropped the Croissant out of the menu. Fuck them RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

For profit, you can trace it all back
Just follow the money

The best thing they could come up with lately is the grand mac and even that is a limited time offer. With a flooded market they can't lose

McDonalds "food" is fucking disgusting

how can people gobble up this literal shit?

Well, it's burger king for me from now on

In terms of spilling their spaghetti, McDonalds is worried pre-30 millennials and the Gen Z to follow are TOO aware of the downside of processed food.

They're changing in a futile attempt to change their image, which should have really happened post-911, but never did.

Watch a McD commercial from 2000 its practically the same tired shit.

> Watching this pathetic cuck trying to become the Steve Jobs of burger flipping.

We really need to purge the 1%...

burgercountry has indigestion and developing stomach ulcer. dr trump will give you green vegetable and will taste bad but you need to eat it and do exercise stop getting fat with welfare and debt start working

McDonalds is absolute trash.

Its fast food for extremily poor people.

youtu.be/XpRxzHmeQR8

McDonald's is great everyone here can go eat an organic bag of dicks
The only bad thing McDonald's ever did was end there 30 cent burger sale

Fucking dego Italian shit.

Oooo i want organic free range tofu topped with Jorgën's jizz sauce.

What the fuck is with all this Apple copying cancer ffs these ppl need to be tortured and hanged

Has anyone seen the screener of The Founding?

I can almost guarantee that whatever they're doing, they're doing it because they think it will make them money. We'll watch their stock and see how it works out for them.

I can understand small businesses being political, but big businesses are better off being as apolitical as possible.

Everytime I've ate at McDonald's, which I usually only do when traveling across the country and its the literal only option, I shit my brains out within 24 hours. If you ever have constipation, I recommend a Big Mac, so you get two patties of AIDS laxative meat.

Luckily I live in Kansas City and I have the best options for grill or BBQ food. My favorite uses a KC Strip and mixture.

A MODERN AND PROGRESSIVE BURGER COMPANY

They havnt figured it out yet.

If it wasn't for the big yellow 'M' anyone would think that this American company had embraced the country meme.

The best thing they've come up with is Chipotle. Gen Z loves that shit

just ate 2100 calories of mcshits for $6, took absolutely no effort and im only eating one more time tonight. I have better things to do than revolve my life around food.

just make the burgers please.

>modern and progressive burger company
>burger company

sell burgers. shut up.

They are trying to modernize their image and tap into the market of campus-dwelling idiots with ridiculous disposable income/daddy's money.
It makes sense in terms of marketing but the ideologic aspect is a game you can never win because no one is black trans, lesbian and crippled enough to win the progressive stack.

most leftists hate mcdonalds.... so wtf?

sales are picking up earlier that previous years

things seem to be trending upward. Trust me i have inside info

They should try to play the "body positivity" card and say that they respect the right of their customers to eat what they feel like without regards to the consequences.
It could work. Some people might be brainwashed enough to come because they claim they will make them fat.

KFC then. Decided.

Because niggers are their customers

When their customers became ghetto dwellers. When white people started going to whole foods and 5 guys/boutique burger places. 365 black. Etc

Does your dad work at McDonald's

KFC is top tier indeed

McDonalds and all fast food restaurants used to be cheap here. A lot cheaper than your local burger restaurant. In the past 2-3 years alone they've all jacked their prices up. Probably to cover the increase in minimum wage and also because they were losing business. Chick-fil-a being the only exception (they keep growing and everybody likes them except for SJWs and faggots).

>having minorities and "special" people eat more garbage
>bad

i work in the supply chain

>prime rib burgers
What a waste of prime rib.

Кpoшкa кapтoшкa :^)

McDick's is the only fast food place near me within about an hour's drive radius, so I've gotten used to eating there whenever I want a cheap burger or whatever.
I could give less of a shit about what the overall company is shouting. They're just a corporation trying to make more money, they don't actually give a fuck about anyone.
No point getting buttmad.

>2100 calories from one meal
>plan to eat again tonight

Just how fat are you, user?

Are you the guys that cracks the eggs? You're doing a great job you fucking retard

>Why did they turn their back on their customers?
They didn't. McDonald's has been a food source for the dregs of society since the 90's. White trash and niggers would starve without them.

Yes i crack all the eggs and make 70k a year doing it

Whatever you say you fucking McStooge.

Maybe if you work hard and say your prayers and eat your vitamins everyday I'll let you gaze upon my lambo and my bitch for a few seconds.

Probably not though lol, stay squeaky kid, stay squeaky...

It's been that way since 1960's when Ray Kroc took over the company over.
and this, except this goes for all globalist.

Nobody sells burgers cheap as mcdoubles

>cucknada
>lambo
U mean PRIUS, ye?

test

So are they going to start using actual meat now? McDonalds is fucking disgusting, every other fast food joint bumped up their meat quality years ago do they seriously think they can compete with these processed shit patties?

The reason is that civil rights lawsuits are absurdly lucrative, so companies have an incentive to signal leftism as away of diverting attention.

This

did nobody else lmao when they saw the op image? it looks like a fucking parody

McDonald food really fucks me up. It isn't the calories or the fat, it is something else, I don't know what. It is just fucking bizarre and I wouldn't classify it as food.

>(((progressive)))

Am I the only person here who actually likes the taste of McDonald's burgers
Is it because I'm American or something

Their castle got too tall
Also their food was never good to begin with so this was bound to happen

free your stomach, free your mind.
cook at home. it's not hard.

Only thing I get from the golden arches is the apple pie, ice cream cone, and coffee. Rest of their menu is filled with empty calories and high fats.

What are you on kid?
Leftists love McDicks
Where the fuck do you think they get their homo "coffee" drinks from daily when they don't want to go to Starbucks?

Tbh, the only thing that keeps mcshits afloat is their all day breakfast.

>a modern and progressive burger company

Literally America

It's not aimed at people who already are politically awakened. It's to target plebs who couldn't care about these issue, but will go along with it.

I had a Big Mac for the first time in like 3 years last week and it was quite good.

I'm glad I mostly stopped eating fast food burgers overall though, now I just stick to shit like Chick fil A and Culver's

enjoy your half-cooked patties burgerland.

sven gets it

go to carls jr comrade

>not cooking yourself

>claims to be progressive
>meat products

top kek

All their commercials have niggas in them. Is anyone surprised?

fuck you

>cooking yourself

wtf that's sick

The last time I ate a macdonalds, I had blood in my poo for my next two bowel movements. It's the only time I ever had blood in my poo. What the fuck is this food? It makes you shit blood.

So they're gonna up the xenoestrogen amount in their meat? Whoa

KC here too, local places are about as expensive as McDonald's now, so I'll just go to a diner in a suburb than McDonald's. Hell, even really high quality places can be competitive, like a steak place that has 10$ whole lb steak patties with choice of toppings.

its called Hardees where I live but their burgers are wayyyy better for the price than McD or BK. Their breakfast was always my favorite as a kid as well.

>Mexico got a McDs croissant

I swear your country has the best food on the planet, so this is consistent with that fact.

I like the taste too, everything is delicious. I wouldnt eat there everyday tho.

Owened by jews

They also dropped the McFish where I live. Fuck them.

They're fucking delicious.

maccas is dogshit food

each bit of dead cow goes to funding antiwhite muhammed dicking. also enjoy your free coldplay cd.

Fuck these kikes.

When I was a child I tasted McDonald's, I ate McDonald's, I liked McDonald's. Now that I'm a man I've put that shit behind me.

Isn't it true that those places are suave, clean, sophisticated places hangout over there?

Soylent Beef is people.

>Eating the fast food jew pumped with mind control chemicals

>w e w l a d

Besides, the quality of Mcdicks and BurgerShit have gone really downhill. The last two times my family had burger king they ended up in the bathroom taking turns for hours. The food quality is no better for you than drinking Heinz ketchup straight from the bottle.

I'm on my way to McD's.

What's the most redpilled product on their menu that I should purchase?

tfw no conservative and traditional burger company

this.

Before we got a CFA in my town, I had to drive 3 hours to eat at one (and I have)

i chuckled

I stopped going when they got rid of the supersized menu items.

I liked McDonald's better when it catered to children and not office workers.

Chick-fil-a, m9

>A modern and progressive burger company

Are they going to hire genderfluid transniggers to flip burgers? What the fuck is this?

>factory farming
>progressive

really makes you think

Most SJW's deny mcdonalds.

Are you an SJW?

If you actually think they don't sell real food how come there hasn't been a lawsuit?