Rest in Piss Germany

>Germans are going to elect a literal globalist Jew that wants them extinct

Press F to pay respects, Germany is finally being put out of its misery

don't mess with Russians, mate
should've learnt it by the XX century

Would that be wrong?

Is this ironic?

No, Hans, it wouldn't be. It wouldn't be.
F

How many posts until some dumb redditor comments about "Memelland"?

Take your bets.

This shithole that calls itself "Germany" will not be missed. The true Germany died half a century ago.

Press S to spit on the grave.

F

who ever said Schulz was jewish? he looks extremely jewish, but i havent found any sauce.

F-uck germany.
MAKE AUSTRIA GREAT AGAIN!
NO MORE GERMAN LEFTISTS IN AUSTRIA!

so, five.
now, back to R*ddit with you

>(((Schulz)))

Also look at his schnoz

oh sweet austria dont you see? Fate has bound us together. We'll be together in life and in death.

ok, he has a german name which happens to be used commonly by jews. my mom has the name waitz after her german grand-grandfather, does that make me a jew?

>Germany goes from a jew hating fascist to a jewish communist in less than a decade

Fuck off, we're almost as cucked as them

((()))
Yes it does

First Germans fuck everything up then they get what they deserve. Now they are trying to destroy Europe once again but will be fucked in the end just like every other time in the history.

century*

nah m8
FPÖ had 37% at the first round of the presidential elections.
They will be the stongest party in Austria in the upcomming elections.
If the EU falls, Austria will kick out the german students and we will be able to get a rightwing education systhem again with the Burschenschaften coming back to power.
Your fate is bound to sweden, not Austria.

Schulz is not a jewish name, moron. Maybe it was picked by more intelligent jews who realized that Goldstein or Zuckerberg makes it too easy to detect them, because those are obvious artificial creations.

S

It doesnt matter Fritz. It is our destiny. We never shared so much with sweden as with you. We cant leave without you

Are you saying that we should vote for Merkel instead?

>Schulz is not a jewish name, moron

Lol at German denial.

This

You should vote for AfD you turbocuck

Our righfull land is finally back
So proud of Elsass Lotringen

But we dont want out of Nato

>Memeland

Without USA there is no NATO and we're leaving

And the soviets didn't also fuck up Europe as well, fuck off. You are lucky you got bailed out by the US in WW2

Cheers for all the nukes then.

One step closer to the collapse and purge

Germans are literally worse than jews.

Jews:
>come to other countries
>start spewing poison
>create israel
>most of them GTFO there

Germans:
>be invited to other countries under pledge of loyalty
>fast forward 100-200 years claim that the place you've been allowed to settle in is rightful Germanic clay

I never said this name isn't used by Jews. But it's one of the names which don't blatantly make it obvious that you're a Jew.

It's a common German name because people got assigned last names matching their profession (or implicating the aristocratic blood line they come from), did you even read the rest of that wiki article? It's similar to names like Smith, would you consider Smith a Jewish name? Majority of medieval Jews however picked artificial names not really associated with professions, but rather with wealth and prosperity and such. Being a greedy asshole is not really a profession, you know?

Well Eastern Europe has one thing to thank the Soviets for - each country being nearly 100% ethnically homogenous.

t. when you allow anglo be legit part of your national elite

our true homeland

The Soviet Union defeated Germany in WW2, the US did not bail the S.U. out,

Russia's mud season and will to fight trumps all

And the Russians have not literally done the same thing to you?

>everyone got German clay except us

JUST

even fucking Belgium

>Sudety
>Turkish

pick one

good night sweet Germany

F

F

"Germany only exists in order to ensure the existence of the jewish state" ring any bells?

What is lend-lease and the importance of vehicle based logistics. Which Russia had almost none of. They also needed that surplus of free tanks, planes and ammunition because they couldn't produce enough. Combined with Stalin's constant purging of command until Zhukov, they were would've been fucked without this aid.

>germans lost memeland
Kek is not with them

f

Russia never would of actually lost, the USA may of helped speed the process of defeating Germany. But Russia had lots of land to fall back on Russia never would of fell.
If the US didn't help Russia would of done exactly what they did when napoleon attacked

y'all niggaz swamp Germans anyway
you should be thankful we didn't Kaliningrad a couple islands of yours for our naval bases
like Terschelling (now Severomorsk) or something

>Alsace-Lorraine

lmao@u it's ours

Is it a coincidence that west germany (anglo-controlled area) is extremely bluepilled and cucked and that the east (russian controlled area) is still kinda redpilled and conservative?

Yep, there it is.

I agree and disagree with this, I agree that they would've retreated further and further inwards, but they would've surrender by the time the Wehrmacht had reached Moscow. I disagree that America's aid sped up Germany's defeat. The aid allowed the Russian's to survive long enough for the stupidity Nazi's to engage in multiple front war to finally catch up with them.

They lost memelland?

>WW1
>Dude, we're so tough!
>oops, I'm so sorry. We were wrong. Let me kiss your ass

>WW2
>Dude, we used to be so tough!
>Oops again, we were wrong again. Let me kiss your ass and please bring your communism here

I feel nothing for you losers. You deserve this. All of it.

Indeed the eastern they are the more red pilled they are, thanks to decades of communism oppression and being poor.

How did that treaty of Versailles end up for you, clucked even more then Germany, losing everything about your culture to your African replacements. Was it worth it France, to abuse all those German citizen's after WWI when you couldn't beat Germany militarily.

>they would've surrender by the time the Wehrmacht had reached Moscow

that's some bullshit right here mate
in order to keep Russia sane and healthy, Moscow should be ceded to invaders, burnt to the ground and rebuilt from scratch every couple of centuries
1382, 1604, 1812, etc
we didn't do it this time, and see where it got us

Nice German proxy, Hans. Now stop being mad

They sure did. It's pretty nice.

Alright well i'm no Scholar on WW2, But all through out history a United Russia has never lost a war, but anything could happend

>electing a Jewish man to become bundeskansler
>a Jewish man infamous for his obscene hatred for what the Germans did to his ancestors
Nothing wrong at all. Not even a smidgen. Completely fine.

Don't come to the Netherlands. We'll fuck you so hard it makes the Soviet Union look childish.

> WW3
> Dude we got all of Europe
> Oh shit they are loosers just like us and even poorer
Yeah they should kill themselves collectively.

Will Le pen win the election in the second round. Was thinking about betting on her??

Is this ironic?

Germans haven't elected anyone since WW2. All German elections are run by Jews and their communist underlings. Every election is entirely fraudulent. It'd be wonderful if Trump sent in troops to oversee the voting collection and counting.

Ah yes the treaty of versailles meme. They shouldn't have abused us in in franco-prussian war where we actually payed the war reparations unlike them after they did their little dance in Versailles.

Also they had quite the treaty on the Russian in WW1...

>Moscow should be ceded to invaders, burnt to the ground and rebuilt from scratch every couple of centuries
1382, 1604, 1812, etc

This is what I'm getting at the Russians have never had a "last stand" they just fall back until the enemy dies

f

>Going this far in rationalizing why his wife needs to be fucked by a black guy

Don't do it

>pay respects
>germany
and why tf would anyone do that?

The fact that you didn't have to deal with communism right after the war and the fact that you didn't get a sham democracy imposed on you by foreigners must have made a difference, surely.

I don't think so, the two rounds system is a massive bullshit shit but who knows nowadays. I don't think you should bet a lot though if you do.

You didn't need to do it this time, because you were literally funded by the US to survive in WW2, but I won't underestimate Russia though, I wouldn't even be able to assume what Stalin would've done in desperation after Moscow was taken/destroyed.

because no more welfare money for the balkans and east european.

The Holy Roman Empire should have been split up between its neighbors and the German state should never have existed.

Why won't Le Pen win. She told some Middle eastern Prince she isn't gonna wear any special helmet to talk to him, what a boss.

Yes I must be a proxy, because I love the fall of white people and European culture, which most of it can be tied to how WW1 ended.

idiot

every stand is last, tovarishch.

baka

Now I think about it, Germans haven't been a united and independent people for as long as you have been.
Decentralised krauts were fine, but the centralised krauts are always causing a fucking mess.

It never should have been split up. That, or its replacement should have been just as federal as you.

I was reading about the "two round system" supposably to stop the rise of a dictator. But how the fuck does that help surely it's one normal election and a second rigged election tos top

Maybe not a proxy but hugely biased for sure.

Why would anyone want to come to the Netherlands again?

Alsace-Lorraine was our clay though. However, i hope they'll get East Prussia back someday.

It's ok Brother, Australia is a great Nation as are all Australians

weed and whores?
trance parties?
Rijksmuseum?

to each his own, like you guys said

it depends on how you define loss, such as in WWI they definitely did not win and was flat out beaten by the Germans to the point were they had their own revolution due their loss of trust in the monarchs and military(the bolsheviks, which ironically were released into Russia by the Germans), forced to give up the Baltic regions and were effectively out of the war. But because the Germans lost in the end to Russia's allies and the US getting involved for no reason they technically won either though they themselves were defeated.

>get fucked with by every large power in the world until the nation is a rotting corpse and its people are brainwashed serfs
>hurr krauts are always causing a mess durr
Kill yourself. You are the very definition of a vile low IQ degenerate subhuman.

Bye Germany. You had potential but honestly your people follow orders too damned well. Enjoy your slow death march.

Who would want to fuck your horsefaced whores? Agree on the rest tho.