Is John Oliver the most arrogant lying Liberal host?

Behind his boring and lame ''jokes'' there is political agenda he is promoting and I noticed he is using Trump and mocking him to score points among the Libtard audience.He already is declared the most popular Man on HBO

Gosh I hate smirk on his ugly face.

He is the literal definition of fake news.

>"I'm not a journalist. I'm a comedian."

Today he is probably the most influential. He's like what Jon Stewart was 8 years ago.

This, this shit is nothing new it's how the liberals came to power in the 00s. They got rid of Stewart because he has a conscience.

he started off so good... literally dumpstering corrupt ceo's and shit
but now he has become a sjw meme
pic not related

>he has a concious
Oh?

I've never seen that flag here, nice

>jewd

>Agreed.

Still has very good investigative pieces but has now morphed

>[current year] cuck
>news
find the mistake

He owes Trump his livelihood. He should be thanking Trump.

did he ever give trump his emmy?

Oliver jokes.
Points out a statist or some random news, compare it to some unrelated story with some joke *insert fake laugh*

Statistic

"*..Some stupid joke.." ah fck it

I remember reading something about him speaking out against liberals trying to say that all Trump supporters are racist xenophobes.

is he a jew?

>cucks give obama a peace prize for being a nigger
>trump takes current year man's emmy

Best timeline.

Why do you watch it then?

What? How I watched his show for 5 minutes and realized what a crock of shit it was lol. I liked Jon Stewart and least he had a nice charm to it. Admitted when he was wrong and took on debate challenges with people. Plus his relationship he had with colbert made it great good hour of TV. I hated olivers segments. How the fuck he got his own show I'll never know

You are new around here, aren't you?
Welcome. Remember that you are here forever.

Pretty sure stewert quit, and pretty sure stewert started the whole "fake news that bases purely republican candidates" so im not sure what you mean by has a concious

Oh, I remember something like that.
But didn't he later say that they are delusional and got it all wrong? Like he ""'undserstands""" the frustration of people who are tired of being fucked by the lying ever growing government, but they should've just voted for Hillary instead. Sigh

Speak English motherfucker.

>"I'm not a journalist. I'm a comedian."
>"Now let me tell you why the president is a joke like you should care what a bucktooth court jester like myself thinks."

Trump is easy to take shots at and people love it so why stop?

American liberals believe in the meme that people with fancy received pronunciation or similar are intellectually superior, therefore they feel the need to take their views from arrogant people with English accents.

My friends love this guy.

FeelsBadMan

I thought he was ok as a side act on the daily shoah. But all theses faux political talk shows have gotten way out of hand

>the most popular Man on HBO
Really? HBO? I had no idea. Stewart and Colbert made me stop watching Comedy central long ago. I just figured he was still there.

I'd punch him too

For USA, yes.
In Australia, we've got Waleed.
>Just look at the RBF...

Who pays his wages - corruption and fake news.
He's not an independent investigative journalist, even if he wanted to (he doesn't) he's too far down now.

>I'M INVINCIBLE!

>literally who

pretty much this desu

>arrogant lying
>Liberal
That's redundant

Yes he is.

anything that doesn't come directly from Trump is fake news. This is why we need to get rid of the first amendment. All it does is let libtards spread fake news and promote cuckoldry and race-mixing. Trump needs to arrest all these so called "journalists", execute them for treason, and start his own, state-run media outlet.

Don Lemon

>I noticed he is using Trump and mocking him to score points among the Libtard audience.

You're perceptive.

I unironically agree with your troll post

it's not a troll post you cuckold.

I remember the first time I saw him on Mock the Week in 2006 and thought he was unfunny and would go absolutely nowhere in his shitty career

Nobody watches HBO for him. Once Game of Tyrones is off the air, he'll go back to be irrelevant.

Reads like one.

because you're a leftist retard who thinks the constitution is anything more than marxist drivel.

>constitution
>marxist
Your posts still read like a troll post.

Fuck off shill.

The bait, it's so low quality.

>all men are created equal

it literally can't go one sentence without inserting its agenda of diversity.

Under the law, not nature. Don't be so retarded.

I hate John Oliver, but not nearly as much as Seth Meyers. He lies even more than John Oliver, and that's saying a lot.

>under the law

you seriously think niggers and spics deserve equal treatment under the law? how cucked are you?

sounds like youre ready to start and finish that race war all yourself good luck kiddo

Hi,
My name is John Oliver. In a different decade, I was known as Jon Stewart. We also appear in different shapes & forms in your daily comedy diet across multiple networks. But don't fool yourself, We are just the appointed court jesters of the neo-liberal establishment for spreading brainwashing propaganda under the guise of "comedy". Over the years, we have successfully subverted the gullible minds of younger generations by inoculating them with left-leaning narratives peddled by the mainstream media. You must've witnessed the extent of brain damage unleashed by our communications in the plague of celebrity-worshiping critical-skills-lacking mainstream-media-munching intellectual-yet-idiot liberal progressives in this world.

We are heralded as "talented comedians" in the pop-culture for perpetrating the agenda of our corporate masters deeply entrenched in neo-liberal globalist politics.We would continue to shift the overton window further left as long as our trusted hipster liberal crowd crave their daily dopamine boost for feeling smug & intelligent over hard-working masses.

well written post poo in loo