Can we have a thread with pics from 1933-1945 best Germany?

Can we have a thread with pics from 1933-1945 best Germany?

>1945 Germany

If you say so.

This. Krautnazis had it coming. If you ask me, Berlin and Munich should have been nuked.

how can you look at this picture without getting chills?

ethnic Germans are not and never were the enemies of America. Go to hell, Herschel Steinblatt

Good thread. Though given that we now have Nazi-mods, I doubt it will last very long.

o/

fuck off scum. Germans will never be the allies of the US. They are subhuman monkies who are destined to war and opression. If you valued the constitution you would understand this,

Let's all laugh at german stupidity.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>be german
>fail at everything always

most European Americans are ethnic Germans. Eat shit and die you civic nationalist cuck

Back to plebbit with you

get fucked krauts

daily reminder that germans, and euros by extension are NOT humans. The western hemisphere is the only good part of the earth.

>amerifat calling germans subhuman

>this could have been europe
Makes me sad everyday

Why do women from this time in history, even though young and supposed athletes, always have the bodies of 45yr olds?

Well, that's kind of creepy.

Ok

everyday when germany exists is a day wasted

because they ate real food, and probably got more exercise too. It doesn't matter how "white" our countries are if every other person is either obese or anorexic. Hitler wanted a healthy nation with healthy people

>bongs unironically defending krauts ITT

>destined to war and opression
It may be hard for you to notice, being at the center of the imperial metropolis, but no other country apart from yours has been so prolific in spreading its influence through hard and soft wars. From boots on the ground in Vietnam to more silent drone operations in the middle east. And what has happened to these countries that you claimed your were "liberating"? Libya, a more recent example, is in a state of near anarchy because of your perfidious meddling.

we all hate germany

They are disgusting polluted people who were infected by aids from the Huns

doesnt that hurt her tit?

HE looks so kumfy thou

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN!

Because the (((MSM))) tells you that a 15 year old is the peak of female attraction. A grown woman isn't perfect looking. Grow out of that shit user.

Oh hello muhammad, nice english there

Also You can thank the French and Italians for Libya you deluded tea-sucking fuckhead.

Sure man, sounds good.

Someone sounds jelous?
I genuinely hate your country for interfering with our wars and letting the kikes rule.

Neck youself.

Germany should be destroyed

Irrelevant. Have you seen modern day "athletes" or... ??

yuck. They all look transgender

Why do krauts always loose against ameribros?

traitor scum please die

Reminder that germany is a bitch

her form sucks

those lines are just randomly drawed
0/10 map

I support this

Not defending krauts. Just despising americunts.

This.

Fuck Nazis.

I'll never understand how cucked one man must be to love the enemy who swore and actively sought destruction against your people and nation.

She has to be tall and skinny in order to jump high. Not necessarily healthy though.

POO IN FLUE

What a cute kike.

>bong thinking its opinions matter
The only important country in the world is the US, everone else can fuck off and die for all I care.

Hmm. Maybe it's just natural selection based more purely on appearance/personality rather than survivability, advances in exercise science, and advances in nutrition.
Really niggles my noggin, that one

>tfw when you want to enjoy a german appreciation thread but it gets plagued by amerifat trolls and and reddit leafs

I hate you fucking cancers

This.

>this thread is so cucked a canadian is the only one talking sense

Yes image file numbers skip but scans don't

>german appreciation thread
They tried to enslave your entire country you fucking cuck.

there are just as many eternal anglos that ruin these threads

>The only important country in the world is the US,

Funny how such an important country constantly has to remind everyone how important it is.

>everone else can fuck off and die for all I care.

And yet you are talking endlessly in this thread. You are replying to everything I say. You care enormously about me and my opinion. The most important thing in your life right now is my opinion of you. That's incredibly pathetic.

Now fuck off and die young due to a lack of healthcare.

lol shitskins are leafs' only buddies

>bongs licking german boots ITT

That's a funeral in Scotland I do believe, or maybe Ireland.

The mothers of local pilots demanded that the first two German pilots shot down over the area get a proper funeral with full militay honours.

Just ignore them and keep posting I guess? I surprised the mods haven't nuked the thread and banned everyone in it for "responding to off-topic garbage" yet.

>actively bombed and wanted the elimination of all european nations
>wanted to enslave the british empire
>humiliated the french
>rampaged through eastern europe without any reason

But yes the modern 21st century britcuck will love the country who ended 19th century European idealism.

Hitler is the reason a British Empire doesn't exist today.

Literally cucks, you're worse than redditcancer
>muh heritige
>muh nazis
>muh BASED "white" germans

you make me sick

Wew

i just have a picture of a focke wulf

>a true constitutional conservative

and a rare hitler in kimono

I honestly don't understand how anyone here could be pro-german, they were left-wing globalists trying to make a european superstate.

O I forgot:
>muh joos
So you would support the EU if they kicked out jews?

I hope you are trolling, I cant really tell with most of pol anymore

Do you really think germany didnt want to be british allies and that we were peaceful towards them?

>she

Reagan is the reason California went from whitopia to a Mexican colony