Do you remember the night of the election, Sup Forums?

Do you remember the night of the election, Sup Forums?

I remember it like it was just yesterday, watching the grey states turn red, and the blue states change to red at the most crucial moments.

And when Pennsylvania went red, that's when I knew it was over.

Man I wish I was an American at that moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85HbztRoTUE
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was hard to not kek when Pennsylvania went red, it was like 2am when it happened so my sides had to stay with me.
Browsing Sup Forums that day was intense

I'm convinced they rigged NH and Nevada.

I remember like it was just yesterday. I took day off from work and started drinking from 10am. Ordered pizza and tipped the delivery guy same amount that it cost for me for the pizza. Around 5pm I passed out. It was glorious.

The Blowout was amazing. Instead of doing a 180 they did a full dumbing down rather than acknowledge defeat, exposing once and for all the hypocrisy that is the Left.

I grant you temporary American status for the remainder of the weekend. Eat a burger, drink a beer and enjoy.

Comfy Styx stream with the guardian map (best map)
Didn't get a minute of sleep but was worth it so I could gloat like I never did before at work

When Hillary cancelled the fireworks.

>me and my lads(5 of us in total) were at a buffalo wild wings
>asked the bartender to put the polls on the big screen
>refused
>we grab our phones and watch that shit on live stream
>everytime a state officially went red, we cheered like it was a sports game
>grabbed victory mcflurry's at 3AM EST
>slept like a baby

I remember it, it was a predictable result.

The educated, intelligent coastal states all voted for Hillary and all the white trash states voted for Trump.

You'd have to be monumentally disconnected from reality to have expected anything else.

The expression and mood on everyone was hilarious. Like they all seriously believed the 90+% that Hillary would win? I knew it would be close, but I didn't realize Trump would win by that much. I went to bed after the speech to make sure nothing crooked happened before I woke up.

I played vidya after I ate, and only tuned in to see Florida go red when I decided to just find out the next morning, and went to bed.
I woke up around 3 am, checked CNN on my phone, and fell asleep again.

Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania are redneck states?

>Muh glass ceiling confetti

This schtick is pretty funny but only when its a Leaf doing it because I picture you being dead serious.

I was shittting my pants with nervousness all night. Made offerings to kek (left strawberries around the frog pond behind my house) and then florida turned red.

>mfw my autism saves western civilization

libs and dems have no understand how shit works and would rather put feelings > reality on 90% of their policies

the only feelings > reality thing conservacucks have are the abortion things desu.

Who else remember the petition?

>Made offerings to kek (left strawberries around the frog pond behind my house) and then florida turned red.
wew lad wew

mfw I watched Florida go blue to red then back to blue and finally stay red
good lord, what a fucking rollercoaster

ah well considering the entire "intellectual (liberal) elite" expected a crooked win, i guess they're all - by your admission - disconnected from reality

but we all knew that already

Our timezone made it better.

I spent the whole day watching several streams including TYT as I watch the states turn red, especially when pennsylvania flipped

It was glorius. I even watched it on CNN so I could revel in the butthurt.

They literally started Clinton at like 250 for sure electoral votes. As the night went on it was Trump, Trump, Trump. Wolf and the guys all were like well, all votes aren't in. The guy who knew his shit, was like, "Dudes, I don't see her getting this". It was fucking great.

I think they all knew that it wouldn't be easy, which is why they pushed for Trump. If it had been Cruz or Rubio or Kasich, the result would have been a lot worse.

With Trump, they had a chance, but it still wasn't good enough.

I still laugh when I think about it. What a fantastic night. Until my children are born I don't think I'll have a day as happy as that. When Podesta came out I knew it was over.

so why did they all get behind the corrupt hag, considering she so obviously was a total liability

she should have been told to step aside. she's the most obviously corrupt politician to run for a major seat for generations.

i didn't watch CNN. couldn't stomach it. even BBC News was openly shilling during the election night.

Fox were begrudging in their support - at best.

>tfw Florida
The state swung so often that I almost pissed myself in the meantime. Virginia being red for almost the entire night helped relaxing me a bit.
When Florida was called for Trump, I knew he obviously had won Ohio and NC as I previously assumed. And when I was seeing how MN, PA, MI and WI were looking, I didn't even care anymore about NV.

It was the first time i had experienced true joy in a long time

The majority of the population lives in the red states m8. Only uneducated spic and nigger trash lives in the blue states.

>Be Mainer
>Got up early
>Walked from house to polling station
>Beautiful day, spirits consistently rising
>Full MAGA by the time I cast my ballot
>Chatting with CT friend on FB through the rest of the day
>Guy was gaslighted hard
>From the moment the first votes were coming in I was feeling like it was really happening
>Friend remained super-skeptical throughout the entire day
>PA Flips
>I go fucking insane
>Friend still doesn't think Trump will win

He's still my bestie but sometime the dude eats the MSM's shit way too much, at least he shared my enthusiasm once it was finally called for the Don.

I can't wait for this to happen again in 4 years, I can't wait to see what retarded choice the dems make to run against Trump

Florida was intense it was the first hurdle and at the time it felt like without florida it would be over very quickly.

>white trash states

kek

>Red States
>mostly white, working people
>blue states
>race-mixing breeding grounds that only swing blue because of degenerate cities

t. rural and suburban retard

CNN was great. Corey was smug as fuck

whoa, this is just incredible

and unless you can post proof, I will refuse to believe you

Gotta admit, neither GA nor TX nor Florida are particulary white.
But TX has the advantage of Hispanic males voting 40% GOP. Florida has Cubans, which are split 50% GOP 40% Dem.

Kek confirms, New Hampshire should've went our way

>she's the most obviously corrupt politician to run for a major seat for generations.
babbys first election

Texas stays red because we are essentially a one party state. The GOP controls everything here. We also have voter ID laws that keep illegals from voting. Just recently an illegal alien was imprisoned for voter fraud. And our governor suggested imprisoning officials who continue to support sanctuary cities

Virginia too.

Because they are corrupt. It was supposed to Hillary's election for her saving the democrat party in the 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=85HbztRoTUE

For both brexit and trump I was up early in the morning awaiting the results. Could not wipe the smile off my face, it was a glorious time to be on Sup Forums

I watched some but I didn't really watch to see the ugly coronation and grandiose speeches by journalists when Hillary won.

I woke up at around 4:30am, turned on the TV which was showing some financial coverage about how markets react to Trump winning.

In my early morning haze and the processing, it took me like 30 seconds to process it. I turned to some cable news and saw the heads exploding and this was my face in the early morning.

Here's a slow walkup of liberal media that day.

I never doubted Florida, everyone thinks panhandle is red, but forgets all ud swamprats in the middle, from Gainesville right down to Miami. Except for Orlando, the center is very conservative. Pic Related

I knew it was over the minute people in the watching party around me legitimately said "B-BUT TEXAS IS SUPPOSED TO BE BLUE!"

Seeing their tears and then me and another 'secret' Trump voter explain to them how people who supported even .01% of what Trump said could be swayed to vote for him simply because they were socially ostracized for agreeing with Trump at all.

>"B-BUT TEXAS IS SUPPOSED TO BE BLUE!"

how could anybody believe that?

you know what the biggest realisation from the podesta leaks was for me?

that she literally stood for nothing. they hardly debated anything from the perspective of belief and moral conviction - it was all, ALL, about political expedience. there was absolutely no genuine opinions whatsoever coming out of her campaign.

and lefties fell for this completely transparent act. ah im against gay marriage. ah now i'm for./ ah i help write the TPP. ah now i'm against. fucking pathetic.

lefties are, essentially, easily manipulated tools.

ah yeah i've watched that clip at least 10 times. fucking love it. the second where the genocide denier realizes it's about to go horribly wrong is just beautiful.

She was the anointed one. Her election as the Democratic Party candidate was supposed to be a coronation, essentially marking the end of the Republican Party (muh demographics).

Sanders came in from left field and provided popular opposition, but the DNC had decided long before that it would be Clinton.

Speak of Sanders sudden and disruptive entrance into the foray, isn't he one of the most likely candidates to have been influenced by Russia?

>Sanders came in from left field and provided popular opposition, but the DNC had decided long before that it would be Clinton.

yeah that one's quite another.

when the DNC leaks were revealed, literally no-one really gave a fuck. HEY, we're alright with voting for this corrupt corporate piece of shit, because her politically expedient message resonated with my naive beliefs.

pathetic. absolutely pathetic. lefties, you're a fucking pathetic joke.

Georgia is white save for the island around Atlanta which literally has the highest percentage of blacks in the USA. Look at the chart and see how red it is outside of Atlanta.

t Georgian who had to move to blacklanta for a job

Watching megyn kelly on fox news wisp around the studio getting the final numbers was a good memory.

I couldn't tell if she was smirking, smiling, or just trying to contain her laughter, but in that moment, i wanted to crush her pussy.

Immigration is the keyword.

what do Germans think of mass migration? Will you people finally rise up and kick the invaders out or are they too passive to do anything? Surely the Berlin attack woke some people up

Nothing will ever happen.

>3 months in and this stale bait still gets bites

not bad lad

I could've told you that in the 90s t.bh

The democrats have always been corrupt as hell

that makes me sad. A great people like the Germans, being displaced by complete and total subhumans

Yes, and sadly despite being here for 12 years now, we keep getting more and more California and New York liberals ruining the place and clogging my highways. My county which was historically red went blue this year, but the area I was raised in stayed strongly red because I didn't grow up near Atlanta.

I hate this place and if it weren't for work I'd go back to a smaller, medium sized city with traditional values.

How is Germany overall? I got odd looks talking to Berliners about trump but bavarians supported my conservatism when I was there last year. The only homeless I saw were rapefugees too in both areas

Californians/New Yorkers who come here to try to change our way of life

the SUPERdemocrats

how can anyone support the concept of superdelegates in the first place. ah yeah, because the political elite clearly knows what's best for us.

fuck them. I can't even count how many people living here aren't even from Texas. They ruined the state. I can't even walk around with the stars and bars anymore without it angering some yankee faggots

Georgian here. There really should be some anti Cali/NY/NJ liberal laws to prevent them from ruining the south and acting smug and like they're superior to us while doing so.

They fucked up their area of the country and then come here because they can't get work and are now slowly killing the south.

I stayed awake all night watching it, and went to school the next day giddy as hell.

How can you make fun of fly-over states when you're one yourself?

At least we're not as bad as France or some US states. Here, all our non-whites are spread over bigger towns and cities.
>Yes, and sadly despite being here for 12 years now, we keep getting more and more California and New York liberals ruining the place and clogging my highways. My county which was historically red went blue this year, but the area I was raised in stayed strongly red because I didn't grow up near Atlanta.
I think it has more to do with your immigration from non-whites outside of the country. Like in Texas, they keep moving to big cities and their suburbs and make them bluer and bluer. If Atlanta were to ever crash, the state would be deep red again.
>How is Germany overall?
Too many people, too many cucks, not enough freedom and no freetime activities.

That's a damned shame. I loved talking and drinking with Germans while visiting. Your beer is truly superior and cheap and every German was kind to my wife and I. One of the older men even guessed which city my family was ancestrally from in Germany based on my facial structure, so it seems some of you still cling to your identity despite the invasion Europe is going through now. Godspeed, Hans.

I remember Karl Rove telling everyone that FL was an illusion because Miami had not counted yet and the early returns from Ohio had trump 10 points behind. I shut off the TV and cried myself to sleep. Did any one else remember that? Did I switch timelines in my sleep?!

I'll never forget.

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

Had to take a call for 40 minutes of it, trying my best to portray the message "dude get the fuck off the phone it's the election." Still pissed about it.

I prayed for like 4-5 hours straight that night, that was probably the hardest I've ever prayed in my life.

Providence is guiding Trump. Bless the man.

Voted five minutes before the polls closed and it was a free donut from Krispy Kreme that got me to do it. There also was that really shit solar energy bill they tried to pass.

>Karl Rove telling everyone that FL was an illusion
>I shut off the TV and cried myself to sleep.

Wow, you are a little bitch.

Today, there is a yard nearby with 3 Hillary Clinton/Tim Kaine signs on it still. Someone lives there because the grass gets cut.

That level and form of protest is really pathetic.

I rememebr sitting in my room with my lads on a group call praying that trump was gonna win. I will never forget the pressure we all felt knowing that nothing short of a nuclear apocalypse was going to happen under hillary. That and i didnt want to get conscripted whatsoever.

I also knew a civil war was going to erupt and spill into leafland which i didnt want ethier.

So myself and my lads summoned the most intense autism i ever witnessed. Praying that trump will win. Then, bit by bit, the states started going red, and things went my way.

When he won, i let out a sigh of relief that felt like the best thing i ever felt. Knowing full well that i could sleep another night, with my future intact and alive.

>oregon plates
kek

>Voted five minutes before the polls closed and it was a free donut from Krispy Kreme that got me to do it.
God bless America

Just the democrats in general. Every place they run is decaying and rundown

democrats can't win elections without a steady flow of fresh off the boat brown people voting for them

Nowadays. Back when i was just starting to vote you got kickbacks for voting democrat (cushy city and state jobs and no water bills and other things of the nature)

Something inside me knew that KEK willed Trump's victory, so I never gave into despair.

Lots of Amish voted early for Trump, so I had an inkling about PA and Ohio, well we prayed that into being and God was with us!

Watching shit online I quickly found out that even Politico is a shill site and I had about five windows up for the election on different media sites and live broadcasts. I spent time on Twitter, Sup Forums, Youtube Livestreams, drudge, cnn and comparing Google to Yahoo results occasionally (to see the disparity or search results that I would then post of FB or Twitter). Kept me busy, then I get a headache and slept for a few hours around 3 am (probably right before things were called). My hubby woke me up when he went to bed at 5 or 6 am and said Trump won, but by that time I had a feeling and it just made sense. Felt the need to praise God and pray for safety for Trump & his family after that. I think I did manage to sleep again though, what a great day.

Kennedy was the last good Democrat

>MN almost going red

Best redemption arc of the election IMO. Gives me hope that this state isn't totally lost. Hillary was up by 10 points in every poll but only won by 1.5ish.

Also the Trump search election day

it will go red next election so long as Somalis are kicked out

Typical second generation canuck liberal. You have no historical perspective of the US/Canada dichotomy. My trash state made Canada what it is today. Had we not lent you our industry, you would still be sled dog tier. Speaking of trash, why is it that ultra-liberal Canada, so green oriented, sends a thousand garbage trucks into my state every day? I'll tell you why, because they live in a fantasy world, built on liberal policies, policies that pretend to be so progressive, but in reality, metaphorically, and literally, dump their garbage where it cannot be seen, and then imagine there is none.

What can I say? My patriotic spirit took over. Glad it did with Florida being so close.

It was a glorious day. Bought a rifle to beat the expected panic buying. Opted not to watch that Shit all day. Finally decided I would while drinking. The night went from uneasy to screaming and cheering.

It was a glorious day

Won't even take that as long as middle class (yet still democratic voting) white people in the Twin Cities and Duluth keep getting fed up with Somalis and other liberal bullshit.

MN will go deep blue if Ellison runs in 2020, however. Probably a repeat of 1984 where everyone but MN voted for Reagan because Mondale was the hometown boy.

I was all over the live streams of alex jones and the young turks, and constantly switching my tv from fox news to all the other new stations. I couldnt wait until all the sjw made their videos and i couldnt wait until people like the amazing athiest and sargon made videos

What was the state they let felons vote? That one was rigged too.

that guy needs to be hung as a traitor

I still listen to the song that was on auto play on pol that day!!!

No he wasn't. He was corrupt too. The mafia stuffed the ballots in Chicago so he could win