Why have you not established yourself yet by getting married and building a white family?

Why have you not established yourself yet by getting married and building a white family?

>White women

Should we tell him?

She's not white buddy. She just wear a lot of makeup and dyed her hair

because I am anxious, though not that bad, but still enough, and the desire to break out of that is impeded upon the realization of the fact that most of them are kinda shitty.

I am not fat, fairly normal looking, very healthy (/fit/), though not tall but more or less normal enough. Its just that even with these chips on my table I am not seeing a reason to go all in.

She may be Mediterranean but that still makes her white

no, just let him say the 14 words and we can all laugh at him

I'm only half white though. Should I breed the white out of me or the asian out of me?

She's a shemale called eduarda rodrigues, yesterday i opened a thread with a pic of her :3333333333333

>Should I breed the white out of me or the asian out of me?
Who do you think earns more on average?

>she
would still impregnate though

I am married, working on having our first kid.

>mfw she's not white

>Muh whites
>Muh can't define white
>Muhh want to listen to muh penis Vs Muh Racism.

Which member will win?

My girlfriend has snow white skin and amazing blue eyes, she knows I want 3 kids and she agreed to it. She isn't super red pilled but she was conservative even before I met her. I'm going to ask her to marry me soon.

That's not the same person. There's no way the girl in OP pic is a guy and I'm not a fag

>white business owner, finds a super hot white girl, visit her family and she was adopted by a bunch of niggers, she always acts like a nigger around them and calls me white boy.

Wat do

Because women don't want to get married in our generation.
They've been brainwashed into hating men that they don't want to be seen as "uncool" for get married.

>you have to go back

Thats a trap. Still would though

Fuck off back to Brazil faggot we don't need you

Women want to have children the most, It's millennial men being weak faggots changing little to nothing in the system. Millennials will be the reason of a minority majority nation if we don't act now.

because i racka disaprine

>date roastie as a teenager
>cheats on me and fucks me over constantly
So I decided fuck that, only traditional Christian girls for me now
>date traditional Christian girl at 21
>treats me the same way the roastie did

Most women are trash and id rather jerk off by myself than waste my time with them.

Because most of Sup Forums has autism.

>implying that a race of men can breed their way out of an economic bottleneck imposed upon them by a hostile elite who has hijacked their government
>blaming the victim
The sooner birthrates crash, the sooner we can reboot this thing. Roasties btfo.

Have you ever considered that the problem might be you?