Is he burning in hell? Or only waiting in purgatory?

Is he burning in hell? Or only waiting in purgatory?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqIZxk1fdq3dSYwraSgK_0UfY6BUWnPP3
youtu.be/_1tnM4G7dMw
newadvent.org/fathers/340951.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fapping to a literal semen demon

Literally put lazy mode on Christianity and people think he did them a favor because they no longer have to do shit except pretend that Jesus was a pretty cool guy. All burning in hell.

>purgatory
End yourself leaf.

>implying Catholicism at that point wasn't filled with Pay2Win casuals

Seriously what are you smoking?

t. papist faggot

He broke an a solemn oath sworn at the alter and cast aside all responsibility that he vowed to carry and then spent the rest of his life judging harshly and without compassion and forgiveness those who had done likewise to him. Doesn't look good for his soul since he died obstinate and unrepentant.

No shit it was filled with corruption, but the solution was reform INSIDE the Catholic church. Not rage-quitting because newbs were wrecking your shit by buying all available upgrades.

> Protestant countries are among the most industrious hard working countries in the world
> Catholics can barely wake up in the morning

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

this desu senpai

JESUS TAUGHT DIVISION NOT PEACE YOU STUPID FAGGOT
KILL YOURSELF ON YOUR SHIT HILL WHERE YOU BELONG

When the base itself is absolutely disgustingly corrupt due to 'apostolic succession' and other human worshipping bullshit, an ideology deserves nothing less than total abandonment.

Scripture is Truth, and men have no authority over a single grain of sand in this world.

>purgatory

That's not in the bible, pagan.

It can't be reformed.

Catholics as a whole tend to be more dedicated to their religion than Protestants. Not saying that being hard-working is a bad thing or that being overly religious is necessarily good, but that's just how it is because Catholicism has a more rigorous structure and demands more from it's followers.

Also, what's it like in a Muslim country?

Fuck off Catholic scum.

The Pope serves as the leader of the Catholic church and a spiritual guide in regards to the scripture. He is not God and does not have the power to "write in" shit where he wants. Catholics do not worship him, but I do agree that many people idolize him and really need to tone that down.

Have any protestants read anything about Luther? WTF... here is just one of his bright commentaries. Some teacher of the faith my ass...

>>What was a wife to do when she found herself married to an impotent husband? Luther’s answer: she should seek a divorce and marry one more suitable and satisfying. But what if the impotent husband should not agree? Luther’s answer: then with the sufferance of her husband—he was not really a husband anyway, but merely the man dwelling with her under the same roof—she should have intercourse with another, perhaps the husband’s brother, and the children from such a union should be regarded as rightful heirs.

Orthodox church doesn't like him much, but he is in no way considered to be deserving an eternity of damnation.

he's advocating having kids

what's the issue?

There is no leader but God.
None. I follow no one but God in any endeavor, because I need no one else.

What do you think about the European Union?

>oy vey pay us to get into heaven goy, also ignore the pedophilia because Martin Luther was an anti Semite
So glad I left Catholicism

I will not apologise for reading books.

neither

There is no scriptures for purgatory.
Or anything that the Catholic Church teaches...

Luther, not sure. He did have some problems but I do believe he is a saved man.

FUcking cucks. When someone is fucking you in the ass you don't try to reform him, you cut off his dicks and make him swallow it.

What the catholic church was doing was nothing short of satanic. A church cannot be intermittently good and evil. You must be able to absolutely rely on them for salvation. There was nothing else to do.

>you burn for eternity because you didn't followed some autistic path you're supposed to guess

That's what bothers me with religion

Don't believe in the catholic meme. Salvation is by faith alone.

purgatory I'm sure

There is a "limbo" state for those who have lived a righteous life, but didn't know/believe in Christ.
Idk about what Islam and other religions have to say on this matter.

And this is the major flaw of Protestantism. It gives way to multiple interpretations because there is no unified leadership and you are interpreting a 2000 year old book. If you make it possible to take the scripture and interpret it however you want to without the guidance of someone who dedicated their entire life to studying the scripture, you are leaving way too much room for error and risking idol worship should you create a version of god that is not God. Ever notice how the Protestant church has dozens of branches where the Catholic church is still unified?

>There is a "limbo" state for those who have lived a righteous life, but didn't know/believe in Christ.
As evidenced by the Bible in the verse...?

Hell

He guided a large portion of the flock away from the right path which is an unforgivable crime. All those innocent souls... lost because this man got bitter over being denied the position of bishop.

In heaven chilling with St. Paul and making fun of Pope Francis.

He calls himself "Holy Father" which is Gods title.

Also every chatholic catechism teaches hat priests are other christs.

The Catholic Church is litteraly ancient Babylonian paganism and will be destroyed by Jesus himself.

Catholics litteraly smashed in this playlist

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqIZxk1fdq3dSYwraSgK_0UfY6BUWnPP3

>Nb4 people say "omg he looks like a Jew!"

So what? He uses Catholic sources to debunk their own stupid traditions

keep ignoring the scripture mate, I'm sure God won't mind

Mate, Divine Comedy is a fanfic.

It's not a flaw to admit you're not necessarily right.
It's a flaw to pretend you have absolutely, necessarily true divine insight on what is actually certainly true when you're nothing more than a wothless sinful nobody fleshbag whose only salvation is God's Grace that you are absolutely completely and utterly unworthy of.

Nope. But I'm sure they can twist some scriptures by "spiritualizing" it like every other papist

>of the OPs and their lies

>He guided a large portion of the flock away from the right path which is an unforgivable crime.
true but not intentionally
I don't like him one bit but he did not do what he did to directly lead people astray that was not in his heart
unfortunately what you say still happened
the flock following those false teachings is to a certain extent also their own failing it is not all on him

Yet this is the same dumb PRODDIE who says that God made the world one second ago

KYS moron

Protestantism contradict early Christians
Deal with it

It is a flaw

Deal with it

Is this papist

END WMAF

WMAF BTFO

And I tell you that you are peter, and this means that the bishop of Rome has immediate and universal jurisdiction over the entire world, is the infallible interpreter of scripture, and can speak infallibly on faith and morals, along with a bunch of other politically advantageous privileges despite literally no one believing this for the first 1300+ years of Christendom.

Really makes you think.

I can agree with that. Indeed Luther tried to reform the church. Yet some retards decided to form their own church (which is herecy of the highest form). But still Luther should have been more careful

That's exactly what he attempted you down syndrome.
For God's sake. If only kiketholics informed themselves before commenting. Then again they wouldn't be catholics

youtu.be/_1tnM4G7dMw

He was right for rekking the Catholic church and all the bad shit they were doing.

But following a single leader and having a large enough audience to speak out is what allows the Catholic church to maintain it's integrity. Reformation vs defection. In Protestantism, if you don't agree, go make your own church. Defectors cause destruction.

>hated muslims
>hated jews
>hated rebellious peasants
>I can't even imagine how badly he'd hate dindus
>wanted everyone to be married and have families instead of being frigid nuns and a bunch of faggot/chronic masturbator monks and priests

Yet Sup Forums has a problem with him because you're not real whites or you have some kind of altar boy boipucci fantasy.

Oh look it's the mentally ill britcath again. I walked you through Ignatius before. I know you don't care about facts. Check the archive if you want to see your shit handed to you

martin luther was the OG Sup Forums

A phony "integrity" based on a deceitful, self-important sociopathic lie.

You live your lie all you want. You'll face judgement all the same.

What's with her hand? Spooky

>implying calling a church elder father is biblical
>implying vain reputations are biblical
>implying confessing your sins to an actual human in order to achieve forgiveness is biblical
>implying transubstantiation being done by humans is biblical

The irony of a catholic telling me to read scripture is hilarious

Are slide threads just for nufags? Or can oldfags be baited by them on occasion?

I don't discriminate between Jews and papists.

>Which two thirds of White Europeans are burning in Hell guise

>LARPer trying to talk about how Catholics and Protestants are lazy

Is orthodoxy literally God tier?
You don't have to bow to the Communist in Vatican and still get to avoid the protestant meme?

All sects of christianity except orthodoxy are literally refugees welcome the religion

Not really related to op but do people actually say Holy ghost? I grew up with people saying Holy Spirit and Holy ghost just seems silly to me.

>And I tell you that you are peter, and this means that the bishop of Rome has immediate and universal jurisdiction over the entire world

Keep easy mode on buddy, hopefully you're right that salvation requires absolutely no work.

>seminary student BTFO

He's sitting at the right hand side of Jesus, watching down on Earth, while Mohammed serves him the finest of wines.

Yeah, because it's so much harder to just do and believe exactly what someone else tells you completely uncritically than to seek the Wisdom of God with your own God-given rationality and will.

Brilliant.

yes

same here. John of Chrysostom fought jewry in Constantinople, did he leave and make his own sect? God forbid no. You just don't leave the papcy

>WAS
The gay mafia's been wrecking your shit for centuries. If you'd have just been capable of taking some criticism of your pagan-esk practices.... So many problems could have been avoided.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

>Christianity can't introduce new concepts
>Protestantism introducing new concepts is totally fine

>The irony of a catholic telling me to read scripture is hilarious
Indeed I forgot, the protestant scripture has been adapted and shortened to Luther's will. Let alone all the philosophy and theology you heretics choose to ignore.

Arguing with cultural catholics is hopeless phams.
They neither read the bible, nor the fathers, nor the reformators.
They simply don't care. They like catholicism for LARP reasons so they save a bunch of thumbnails that make them feel confident

Also Saint Ambrose literally burnt down Satanic Synagogues and got the Emperor Theodosius to repent of his sins.

Did he leave Rome? NO in fact he got even closer to the Emperor

Hell. If not for him the Balkans would be Christian. He should have just converted to Orthodox to scare the Church rather than destroy the moral foundations of Christianity.

newadvent.org/fathers/340951.htm

Here's the letter he wrote to Rome's Emperor,

Contrast that with martin Luther
and compare with St. John of Chysostom

This
They'll have to be ovened.

Luther never claimed the original church was corrupt. He only claimed that it had become corrupt and needed to be brought back on the righteous path.

>people giving their livelihood to the church
>he says naw senpai you don't gotta do that
>profit

Spain is catholic and they inly work 4 hours a day.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING

Christ Catholics treat the pope like he was god himself while he kisses dirty minority feet

Martin Luther was pretty based. The results of Protestantism, however, got so horrible that Luther himself encouraged the nobles to kill all the peasant-heretics.

>Luther never claimed the original church was corrupt. He only claimed that it had become corrupt and needed to be brought back on the righteous path.
Yet he didn't bring it back to the right path but decided to go full herecy and create a "church" even further away from the original church.

I understand his original points but in the end he failed and destroyed Christian Europe.

What is papal infallibility

Luther contradixt the early church

Deal with it

Most "Christians" are cultural "Christians" and are similar. But I do find that Catholics are even more frequently uncritical of anything they purport to believe, and I really sincerely believe that has to do with their bootlicking disposition along with their complete willingness to abdicate all responsibility of their faith and salvation to some other sinful fleshbags.

They kicked him out, retard. All he did was keep on doing his thing

Except when I COMPLETELY OWNED YOU

THERE

IRENAEUS DOES NOT TEACH SOLA SCRIPTURA

DEAL WITH IT

He's ban evading.
That's hilarious.

Seminary student here, can confirm. None of the early church fathers taught sola scriptura or any of the five solaes

Purgatory is a gnostic lie invented by the catholicuck trash to manipulate and control people

Nigger what Luther did contradict the early church

Deal with it