You weren't even close.

Yes, in that she's an unlikable cunt who sends people to our side

an ape can never be one of /us/

kek underrated

this ape literally looks like the nigger comic meme

Heres a list of acceptable Halloween costumes Whitey

Sure, you can have her if you want.

we are all one race, the human ra-

Makes fun of white women supporting blm whilst "she" "herself" supports blm. "She's" not /ourguy/, "she's" just a racist.

Is this considered a human being in Germany?

i don't see why not

She got a SNL gig what at 50? I will always hate this cunt because she is a failure of a comic who only got lucky because one day liberals decided to arbitrarily attack SNL about not having enough blacks so she was hired. She pretends that isn't the case and that she is a funny comedian. People like this are genuinely terrible human beings.

She trill, OP.

(How can white bois even compete?)

>“Not one black woman out there,” she said of the marches. “Black woman at home watching ‘Housewives of Atlanta.’”
that's more coherent than i expected

>literally a harambe

>WHITE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND OUR PROBLEMS!
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

yes avg germanic women with 4.31 kids on avg

lol keep biting the hand that feeds you stupid bitch. your abomination of a body will only be tolerated in hollywood for so long before people get sick of the talking head that comes with it too

BLM makes fun of them too. everyone makes fun of them.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Remember that one time we had a real human being in office?

Post nudes

Sehr traurig!

Please don't. They were horrible.

i think her body looks better without clothes 2bh. it's a very strange body shape she has. i honestly think her body looks more disgusting with clothes on because clothes dont fit her body properly

Is she even female? She looks very androgynous and her shoulder look manly as fuck

I never understood why people hated her. It seems to all boil down to her looking like a gorilla.

Sure, she's ugly as fuck and played in a horrible movie, but those are hardly her own fault.

KEK

This

Stop

You need to see videos of candid leslie jones. She is a fucking primate and cannot contain her simian tendencies.

She's just contributing to Trump's 2020 win with that rhetoric so let her run her mouth and drive white women away from the left.

Oh, hell no!

Really?

All I saw were those horrible nudes and that's about all I ever wanted to see of her.

holy fuck i can't believe i saw her getting anal i want to gouge my eyes out

Based Irishman

mighty kek

From OP's pic, I thought she was starring in the new Planet of the Apes

what

Chimps at the zoo also make funny faces.

lol it must suck being the only black woman in NYC not living on welfare and sustaining your sanity on white virtue signalling.

oh well, I'm sure that gentrification will stop real soon.

>tfw your nipples look like cigar burns

No fucking way there's a video of her doing anal

shes /ourchimp/

Look at those nostrils. It could suck 3 cocks at once.

fuck off

Like now?

t. butthurt hipster

Yet they ask you if black lives matter and if you say no they attack you. You can't win with these people

Toothpaste bantz getting close to aussie' ones

>Yet they ask you if black lives matter and if you say no they attack you. You can't win with these people
it's almost as if white people aren't supposed to say "kill all white people" and are instead just supposed to shut up and feel guilty

jok fannay

Is this from the animorphs series?

>she legitimately looks like a gorilla
>call the hate against her racist abuse

who are there racist ones here?

I am not just saying this to be an edgelord, her nudes were genuinely were one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen. I feel physically sick remembering them. I really wish I could scrub them from memory.

Cowboy president was best president

george dubya is so moe

>that spill by her right arm

MOVE IT FOOTBALL HEAD

Magnificent.

>404
>thread hasnt 404'd

Nobody saved them

I'm sure there's at least one zoologist on Sup Forums.

post em

>our gal
>implying this thing is an homo sapiens

OP pls

subtle

What is her point? I agree with her, but want to read the words of a Gorilla.

He doesn't even look that older