How would you guys have reacted if Hillary won?I've been wondering this for a while now

How would you guys have reacted if Hillary won?I've been wondering this for a while now.

Other urls found in this thread:

hillarybeattrump.org
i.4cdn.org/fit/1488042288822.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would of stayed off pol for a few months, then return hoping the majority of Shill threads disappeared.

RWDS
**high five**
/thread

Mate i am trapped in the Hillaryverse. I cannot say anything incriminating unless they and Moloch find a way into this one. Pray for us.

>tfw

But she did win....

hillarybeattrump.org

>derp forgot link

Don't think about it. It's poison for the mind. Rejoice in the fact that evil didn't win that night.

>Drumpfy:

>President in exile Hillary clinton

So where did she lose?

That shit is such terribly sad make believe. It reminds me of the posts autists would make about my little pony toy girlfriends and what pretend shit they did on their dates.

Except she did win

By over 30 million votes

>not 5.56

Even if Hillary did win, she'd still have to face a Republican House and Senate.

I would convert to judaism and move to Israel. The entire west would be fucked. With Trump there's some chance.

>So where did she lose?
In the actual election

I am interested about how pol reacted when Obama won.

you need the electoral vote to win the election, not the popular vote.

Which position of government did she win?

The world would keep on turning and I would just go on my usually business as I was expecting (((them))) to win anyway.

It's us winning that I was unprepared for and to be honest still am trying to get used to so I can figure out where to go next.

She actually won, and then I hacked USA.

thank ruski 4 savin world

In this current timeline bud. You must be thinking of the Berenstein Bears timeline.

I would be helping the civil war effort

Its amazing. Each little story has a make believe land article to read.
In this fantasy land the Evil Racist Patriots lost to the Falcons and black people are finally given their due in sports.

The insanity of the left is the gift that keeps on giving.

we'd just bitch about it, then all the threads up to now would be about how we could get her thrown in jail. salt threads everywhere about all the ridiculous globalist policies she would be enacting, multiculturalism bullshit, cringy ass appeals to the youngsters in her campaign for 2020

>Except she did win

Someone should tell her that. There's this fella sitting in her chair making America great again.

I'd stock up on food and ammunition, and tune into the news on January 21st, 2017 only to see...

>I, MADAME PRESIDENT HILLARY ROTTENHAM CLITON, AM ESTABLISHING A NO-FLY ZONE OVER SYRIA
>THAT MEANS SYRIA IS OURS, VUHLAAADIMEER POOTIN! YOU MUST RESPECT MY AUTHORITY
>I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR! KAINE, FETCH ME A FRESH MENSTRUAL PAD!

...and brace for the inevitable WWIII.

>what is the electoral college

An antiquated system kept around because it benefits the Republicans? You just know the first time the GOP gets screwed by the EC that it'll be gone within a year.

My plan was to just leave Sup Forums and avoid reading about madam president. I really would have been devastated desu

That's funny. I don't see her anywhere in the white house?

I don't think she's menstruating.
Too old, too dry. No eggs. Many such cases. Sad!

Yeah I would leave Sup Forums too and stop watching the news. It would be far too depressing..

Stop talking about it. You'll merge the timelines.

>30 million

I cannot even imagine Hillary appointing not one but in all likelihood TWO supreme court justices. America and by extension the world would be lost.

Call Americans cucks on Sup Forums constantly for a year and a day.

Brexit was already in the bag then.

I'm glad the colonials showed backbone, makes me proud.

A
i.4cdn.org/fit/1488042288822.webm