Why do you trust blatant Russian propaganda?

Why do you trust blatant Russian propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5-2szcg0JI
youtube.com/watch?v=uNb54rwDQJM
youtube.com/watch?v=ijXYoBTHues
youtube.com/watch?v=uijO8FzmBh4
youtube.com/watch?v=6eRSYs2Qbq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

their propaganda is a banquet compared to the dogshit we get fed here.

>be on Sup Forums almost since /news/
Wow for a while there I thought the RT threads had gone out of style.

Because it's more or line with what I want to believe is true

Fuck off shill

Every news agency spin their a certain agenda, and the native ones the most.

I don't. But it's useful to see what other country's propaganda is saying about us so we can compare it to what our own propaganda is saying about them.

Funny thing is they don't need to make shit up.

And that's the sad part.

Because in Capitalist America, you have to watch Russian MSM to get any facet of truth.

WHAT A COUNTRY!

yes

RT is based. They stand alongside Fox and Infowars as my only trusted news sources.

Fuck FAKE NEWS bullshit like CNN.

t. Clinton Propaganda Network

yeah gee i wonder

youtube.com/watch?v=x5-2szcg0JI

I don't. They have lied a lot about Finland.

Quick shoutout. I know you guys shit on your main news outlets there, but it just goes to show you how bad ours are when they often put out decent stories about what's going on in the US, even when they're sometimes laden down with cheeky lowest-common-denominator appeal.

RT is great for exposing the west's faults, but it's not to be trusted in regards to the Putin Government.

When it comes to news Reuters is the most unbiased, but it comes at the price of being boring.

this

Yep. RT posted footage of Mongolia and claimed that this is Finland. Saw it.

telegraph office

ALL of them are propaganda. Listen to all of them and then filter through it all for the truth.

we don't

2 wrongs don't make a right, and not all American press is dogshit

AP is good; there are others

whereas RT is Kremlin-media 24/7

>not all American press is dogshit
Find me some then.
There's two extremes: CNN-tier and Alex Jones-tier.
Zerohege is the closest I can find, but after the millionth "these stock indicators are a certain sign of economic collapse" I get a little phased.

>AP is good
Weren't they the ones that reported that the DHS were planning to mobilize 100,000 agents to round up illegals? Then we found out it was a simulation proposal that had no basis in reality?

Can OP give any example when RT lied? Anyway, who need to trust RT for it to be a useful source of information?

In Sweden RT get called liars, propaganda, fake news and hate site by media and politicans but they never explain why.

The only hate, lies, fake news and propaganda I see come from the ones accusing others of the same thing. I never understood why, if they are simply dumb or just dont have any shame or decency at all but maybe its a combination.

because they have no vested interest in keeping western dirt hidden.
Youll never hear them say anything bad about russia, but the fact that the organization is russian means that they can cover a lot of stuff other networks cant.
navigate around the bias, there is NO OBJECTIVE JOURNALISM.

cnn is very fake news desu

Bloomberg's business news is reasonably straight-shooting, if you want to balance zerohedge's tendency toward alarmism.

>Can OP give any example when RT lied?
RT never lies, it's not like (((CNN))) or the (failing) New York Times.

>Bloomberg
They're literally the people who are economically screwing us over. I want to like them, but whenever there's some kind of critical news they'll side with a leftist narrative before quietly fixing it later.

Because I am a Moscow spy sent to the USA to help Drumpf get elected.

RT sends us our daily orders from the Kremlin through cryptic messages spoken over the broadcasts. It's kinda like a modern day enigma machine tbqh lads. The average normie would never even realize that what they are listening too is really a secret message disguised as a news report.

So I can cross-check it with blatant American propaganda and all the other sources Sup Forums has to share with me.

You gotta get all angles to truly understand modern events.

They are tabloid tier propaganda news most of the time. Last year there was that case in Finland when a guy got arrested for defending himself from three attackers in his apartment and had to pay damages to all the three.

RT didn't even tall that most of his sentence was because of possessions of drugs and the fact that the three other guys were his business partners. No-one broke in to his house. Only a small part of his sentence was due to excessive use of force. Just a junkie brawl.

RT just wanted to ridicule Finland.

Yeah, but being opposite zerohedge is what you want. That way you know when zerohedge is going overboard or when bloomberg is going overboard.

Think of it like what they opposition research. Kind of like if you put some NPR in your news diet then you can see when the mainstream is flying off the rails, what it's trying to not talk about, etc. and that tells you something about how much to trust the independent sources that lean toward rumor mill and sensationalism.

>trust
I don't

But I'm also not naive enough to trust american msm either. I get my news from multiple sources and anyone who doesn't is an idiot

>when you are so "redpilled" that you prefer to watch forgein state founded propaganda channels

>RT just wanted to ridicule Finland.

Well, you are pretty much a non-country. Easily the weakest and most pathetic Scandinavian country by far.

You should be absorbed into Asia desu senpai, your country is full of Mongolians.

> RT just wanted to ridicule Finland.

> Mongoloid implying anyone gives a shit about his meme country

classic Sup Forums logic
>not my opinion
>must be shill

the fact that it's blatant makes it trustworthy

everyone know what their angle is, and they don't pretend to be fair and balanced

Because Sup Forums is brainwashed Trumpster scum.

trustworthy that you gonna get putins propaganda

That's the thing. There is never a perfectly good news source. You have to sift through it all, taking information and forming your opinion as you look. Relying on just Breitbart is just as bad as relying on just CNN or BBC.

better than all news media being jewish propaganda

because it beats the shit out of every mainstream US media company - msnbcnnabcfox etc - and it beats the shit out of the so called alternative media - infowars brietbart

>they are building a news company based on trust with their audience.

I'm not technically even a native Finn.

>Implying I trust anyone include you or me

>propaganda
RT is based. Obviously some stories are biased but they report on shit Western media would never tell the truth about.

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION WATCH OUT GUYS. Dont trust any of them

you're absolutely right.

they have left, center, and right coverage of real events. I love Ruptly and their streams of happenings

Lol

TRUST NOONE NOT EVEN YOURSELF

It's ironic that I have to go to RT for news updates because I know my own mass media is bullshitting its liberal face off at me.

>Why do you trust propaganda?

RT actually reports the facts and lets the viewers decide whats up.
They very very very rarely push opinions.
That's why I actually check rt.com every other day desu.
OP is clearly misinformed.

They push opinions by choosing which facts to present and how to present them. Bog standard counter intelligence.

It's just that our side got so lazy and miserable that they don't even use facts anymore.

Who the fuck trust RT?

No.

I only trust real media like MSNBC and CNN.

Until other day they could even predict the future.

its one of the most truthful msm.

I dont trust Russian made RT but RT america and RT UK is based

> because it strangely sexy

How is RT any different than PBS, BBC, or CBC?

they have an axe to grind so they'll dish the dirt

Just hook up to whatever propaganda life support you want. Freedom of choice, you can believe in anything you want, as long at it makes you sleep nicely during the long, spooky nights.

It's owned by the bad guy putin instead of the good guys in the US British and Canadian governments.

gotta look at both our shit and their shit and find truth in the chaos. Its subtle.

You don't. It is just another side of the story. Everyone is bias.

When you know the direction of bias, it's easiest to separate the facts from fictions.

Because Russia is one of the few white countries I do not hate

because fuck amerisharts.

Liberals always project. So if they are saying something about people its probably true about them.

>2017
>Trusting anything

Our Jewish media isn't any different than a foreigner doing it.
You can tell by how out of touch our media is that they are probably worse than foreign media.
Our kike media actually does worse and shills for actual shitskinned foreigners to come here

youtube.com/watch?v=uNb54rwDQJM

look, they even hacked day-o banana boat song!

those damn ruskie russian scum!

also deplorable better understand deplorable

This. There's nothing wrong with bias-upfront news. It's the hidden bias from the (((centrists))) that you have to be careful of.

I see RT was a necessary opposition when I realised the media in NATO countries are brainwashing us all with NATO propaganda.
youtube.com/watch?v=ijXYoBTHues

The day Trump lose power and the Globalist regain control of NATO again, will be the day RT becomes more necessary than ever.

Because the three main news sites in my country are pushing a liberal agenda akin to North Korean propaganda. It's poorly written and with blatant attacks on the right. It's not even news anymore, as much of it is derived from CNN and the likes without even fact checking their shit.

Dagbladet, Aftenposten and the worst of all VG can suck my dick

>it's useful to see what other country's propaganda is saying about us so we can compare it to what our own propaganda is saying about them.
This.

It's very necessary to realise that both sides have propaganda machines.
And the west's propaganda machine is really fucking enormous in comparison.

the USA hasn't had unbiased or real news since 1895

Every story has two sides dummy.
The truth is usually in the middle.

Being unbiased is hard. Don't be good goy.

I would trust it on things not related to Russia.

RT is pretty varied in what they present though. They're as close to objectivity as you can get, they just don't criticize Russia but they air pretty varied viewpoints otherwise. I remember they aired both pro- and anti-migrant stances in EU countries and they did both positive and negative coverage of Trump where appropriate

They have the best TV News Graphics

because it's propaganda we're unaccustomed to, so it's immediately rejected. this does a service to the nations it attempts to destabilizes because it triggers a moment of critical thinking. humans being habitual can then apply this to the native incumbents (((corporations))) propaganda, that we are long accustomed to.

They're so fucking annoying, they still push the same SJW talking points. They're only different from msm because of they're anti-interventionist foreign policy views.

RT needs to stop hiring liberal journalists who couldn't get a job in american media. They need to be like the Russian Infowars

Look at that subscriber number, schlomo. My "Kremlin propaganda" is dominating your fake news. Nobody wants to listen to liberal establishment propaganda about the glories of multiculturalism.

CNN and NYT tier propaganda is truly terrible. You're supposed to at least use the facts that support your position in an attempt to red pill normies. They are just trying to gaslight now without any fucking facts at all.

Unfortunately for them, the people can go outside and see for themselves that the sky is still blue. You can't gaslight effectively unless you control all the inputs to the subject.

The reason is simple. RT is willing to put up evidence on certain matters, while CNN tries to avoid certain evidense.

I will pay will pay anyone 100 Euro if you ever manage to show me me an example of this footage on CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=uijO8FzmBh4

And what's more amazing is how they cling to it instead of jumping ahead of the game.

It's unbelievable. How could the Clinton team seriously operate off the same premises of like 30 years ago? The sheer incompetence and detachment from reality is so baffling you can really start to believe she hucked a bottle of champaign at the big Saudi TV in her celebration bunker.

>RT is more pro-America than most US "news" outlets

underrated

Then you shouldn't trust western war propaganda either.

It just takes 20 seconds of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=6eRSYs2Qbq4
To realise CNN and MSNBC is lying to us all through their teeth.

This was what they tried to sell to the public when Obama was in power.
It's funny though, now CNN and MSNBC don't care about their White Helmets so much.

They became impotent the moment they lost command over Nato.

>1 Post by this ID

not owned enough imho

> implying they won't be tricked into eating each other

RT is literally russian pro-Putin CNN.

>1 post by this ID
Hi CTR :^)