Inbreds are slow on the take

Punched.
Kicked out of CPAC.
Band he idolizes tells him to fuck off.

It's funny that the alt-right bigot redneck losers think the problem is all OUT THERE.

White-loser Trumpers are the scourge of America, and its greatest embarrassment.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bkys8
youtube.com/watch?v=7r1pvkli1TQ
ipce.info/newsletters/e_22/2_5_mahler.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your anti white bigotry will be the end of you

Since when did NeoCons start shilling here?

Please get it right. I'm anti-bigot and anti-loser, not anti-white.

It just so happens that all the "white-power" dipshits are in the former category.

Spencer has more influence than you'll ever have over your entire life.

If he is so stupid, how did he end up electing Trump?

OPKEK BTFO

behindthispost.jpg

Ok bigot

HE didn't elect Trump. He's in irrelevant loser, other than to a handful of inbred racists. Please, get real.

fucking gookmoot is fucking with C U C K again

Of course he does. Easy to have influence when you're born into wealth, do a stint with the CIA, then fly around the world and not have a fucking job.

>HE didn't elect Trump
nice try
>archive.is/bkys8

Sup Forums and the alt-right got Trump elected, no amount of cuckservative shilling will change that

If he is so "irrelevant " why you spending your Saturday making threads about him?

who gives a shit. he is the CIA's self proclaimed leader of the alt-right.

It's humorous that you guys idolize such inbreds and losers.

These fat rednecks are going to have to get better reflexes, lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=7r1pvkli1TQ

what losers.

Proof spencer is "inbred"..

We all know you jews are the real inbreds..

ITT: spencer team trying to make him look like a person who we should give a shit about

Or

David "cockmongler" Brock team trying to false flag others into thinking that people on the right actually give a shit who this faggot is

Pick one

I'm seeing a Blue(TM) aura.

Dick Spencer might be many things, but he's still smarter than you, which is why your post is worthy of a subdued kekle.

No. Niggers are the scourge of America and you know it.

No one idolize him, he's pretty whacky.

Having the political position that America should become an ethno-state and everyone else should go back is pretty funny.

But he is not controlled opposition nor is he retarded.

I don't agree with him on everything but I also don't make shill threads on Sup Forums about him.

He's a top guy within in the alt-right and the alt-right is pretty alright.

He's alright.

Tack så mycket Sven

10/10 post

>mentions white trumpers
>not raycisssss

How do you feel about the hispanic and black Trump supporters?

I feel they are about 1% of the population, and are not really relevant to the overall racial vote distribution.

Pizzagate solved international pedophile child emancipation
To find pedos google ipce and famous names
Here is Bill Maher
ipce.info/newsletters/e_22/2_5_mahler.htm

Also Loren skenazy links pedos to the main stream media. She is a child emancipater

>Dimissing groups based on their political stance and color of their skin
>Not racist
Pick one and only one

Sup Forums how dose it make you feel that antifa is both more edgy and more cringe worthy than you are. I mean thats always been your bread and butter. Are you going to let these commies steal your thunder.

Idiot...

Which band?

depeche mode

Thats a bitchin haircut though

>Inbreds are slow on the take
Why are Jews and Muslims slow on the take?

What band?

cuck test

The alt-fags don't realize that they're the most beta people on the planet, which is why they wanted a guy that they think is alpha at president. Unfortunately, it's becoming clear that Trump is a complete and utter snowflake that can't take criticism. Just as beta as the people that voted him in.

I enjoy it.

>Sup Forums is a group of loser outliers who are cringy for the sake of cringe
>bunch a dazi

Antifa is literally attacking contrarian internet strawmen that base their ideological beliefs on causing butthurt. They embody all bait memes. They know deep down that places like Sup Forums are the ONLY places in the USA that actually fly nazi propaganda. Watching them take to the streets and fight against an ironic

Thinking most of us are white

Op is a faggot