Openly gay minister of Indian origin could be Ireland’s next PM

>Leo Varadkar, an openly gay Irish minister of Indian-origin, is being widely tipped as the frontrunner in the race to become Ireland’s next prime minister
>A new poll earlier this week said the people of Ireland would prefer Varadkar over housing minister Simon Coveney to be the next leader of Fine Gael
>Varadkar is also a favourite with online bookmaker Paddy Power Betfair, which is offering odds of 4/11 that he will be the next prime minister
>hindustantimes.com/world-news/openly-gay-minister-of-indian-origin-could-be-ireland-s-next-pm/story-xWbGDzDVBGUtHnVHuHzQsO.html

How can any of you possibly compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoiseach
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2017/02/22/varadkar-set-to-become-irelands-first-openly-gay-taoiseach-so-theres-that-we-suppose/
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV
lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/varadkar
youtu.be/jY-2vR5nY-c?t=1m19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ireland
Celtic Nationalism was always leftwing.

Ireland doesn't have a PM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoiseach

Just the equivalent of PM.

waterfordwhispersnews.com/2017/02/22/varadkar-set-to-become-irelands-first-openly-gay-taoiseach-so-theres-that-we-suppose/

You may notice that neither the letters P nor M appear in that title

You may notice that it does exactly the same thing as a PM. It is just the Irish word for it.

>The Taoiseach (Listeni/ˈtiːʃəx/, tee-shəkh,[2] pl. Taoisigh /ˈtiːʃi/, tee-shee) is the head of government or prime minister of Ireland. The Taoiseach is appointed by the President upon the nomination of Dáil Éireann, the lower house of the Oireachtas (parliament), and must, in order to remain in office, retain the support of a majority in the Dáil.[note 2]

>The current Taoiseach is Enda Kenny, TD, who was appointed on 9 March 2011. On 10 March 2016, at the first sitting of the 32nd Dáil Kenny failed to gain the support of the house and tendered his resignation to the President. He remained in office in an acting capacity until being re-elected on 6 May 2016.

>The word means "chieftain" or "leader" in Irish and was adopted in the 1937 Constitution of Ireland in lieu of the title of the prime minister. Taoiseach is the official title of the head of government in both English and Irish. Outside of Ireland, the Taoiseach is often referred to as the Prime Minister of Ireland.

>sodomites openly being promoted to positions of power
Lol, aren't you seeking God yet? Things are going to get very ugly.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

>Slippery slope is a fallacy, they said
>They will stop in gay marriage, they said

We use Taoiseach in English too.

Eh, we've already had 2 female presidents

Only you do. It is called the PM pf Ireland by everyone else because that is what it is in reality because you have a parliamentary system.

he is a globalist shill not picked by irish peope

why do people want to get rid of enda kenny

because enda kenny is shit he is globalist he dont serve irish people he serves the vested interests

yeah but why do Fine Gael want to get rid of him

This. All globalist must die.

As an Irishman I will garuntee that this is highly unlikely. The amount of discontent among the old farts would be too powerful an opposition.

>Let's just give our nation to a literal outsider
The fuck is going on these people's minds

Its OK guys you can come to Greater Britain. Irish savages are welcome here to man the fields and workhouses.

Pretty sure Theresa May is prime minister of Northern Ireland.

I can't wait until we repatriation of U.S. corporate income goes into effect and all of our major companies abandon your country.

>outsider
Hes Irish though

thats good because those companys havent done shit for irish people

Jesus guys are you already preparing for this years 'most cucked country' awards?

>lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/varadkar

nope

What about the tens of thousands of jobs?

I don't think the average Irish person really cares that we're a pseudo-tax haven for private companies.

thing is most of the jobs are in dublin and big towns

What happened to Catholicism in Ireland? I thought you were one of the most religious countries in Europe...

So, no more muslim immigration since he's a faggot, and possibly a sihk?

We wuz fenian

Fuck off ya first aid kit.

Fuck this country. How did things go so wrong so quickly

Ireland went from being the only uncucked European country to ultracucked practically over night.

Kek

Fuck sake, why are we so bluepilled? Might aswell repeal the 8th while we're at it and take in 2 million "refugees"

It is weird, cause we're such a conservative country. At least outside of the cities.

I leave in a small town, and being gay is practically unheard of. Abortion is viewed as just straight up disgusting.

I blame Dublin and Galway. Leftist paradises full of niggers, bringing us all down.

You will want to come back to us soon.

>That headline
>Muh sides
Ahahahahahaha

Whenever I wonder if Sweden would be less cucked if we didn't ditch Christianity, I can at least say that we haven't had an Fag In Loo as PM yet

Really makes you think

youtu.be/jY-2vR5nY-c?t=1m19s

My God, please, someone-anyone-just fucking smash the two-party system. I can't take it anymore!

IRELAND YES

>The famous catholic ethno-nationalist country of Ireland
I was stunned to see literal 100% african tiny cities and villages on the eastern coast in Ireland while driving.

Why are there so many mudslimes, negroids, indians, asians?
In Ireland, of all places?
There is like 4 million of you guys, even some ukrainian oblast has more people.

Thank God we kicked out the British

Ireland for the Irish

BRITS OUT

This.
/threadsies

Brits are all pakis now anyway don't know who you're pointing the finger at. Reminder the cuck Anglos infested these isles with shitskins long before anyone else. England has been welcoming then en masse since the 50's and still talk of how pakis and poos are their commonwelath brothers now. All hail Queen Elizabeth ruler of Anglos and Pakis!

this isn't that big of a deal. His mother was Irish, and he's lived his whole life in Ireland.

t. Mi5/DUP propaganda

>say hello to the new Ireland

Irish nationalism is based on a negative not a positive, i.e, "we are not those fucking English wankers!". So much is done out of pure illogical spite. This although their ambitions have been more cucked by the Pope and themselves than the Brits at this point.

If Brits decided to make Jello the national dish tomorrow, Fenians would be burning Jello in the streets. Hence why they're probably going to cling to the EU like they've done for catholicism.

People who would otherwise have a Tory or normal nationalist tendency are rendered into leftist cunts because they're such a scathing, self-destructive people. It's sad because I truly believe they are a great people with a great country who make great things but it's such a contradictory ideological mess.

pic related, uncucked Irish-American

literally O'Bama

You know nothing you dumb cunt. The Irish nationalists who fought for the republic were ethno-nationalist. Read Collins, Pearse, O'Duffy.

Le lefite marxist is ANGLO propaganda to ever prevent a united Ireland by painting all Irish nationalists as left wing to ensure Ulster remains under unionist control. (((Sinn Fein))) are just controlled opposition at this point.

blahblahblah

we're all in the same boat

Patriotism and economic disenfranchisement both appeal to young men

The whole Sinn Fein marxist narrative thing made more sense in the 1980s when the Irish wore moth-ridden sweaters and didn't comb their hair, it looks shakey now that Ireland is a tax shelter for Apple and there's highspeed internet everywhere

>we're all in the same boat

And don't forget who invited the shitskins onto the boat in the first place. BRITS and their colonialism/imperialism . Not Ireland. So fuck off with that shit.

Except the popular Anglo/American zeitgeist amongst the common man is entirely non-Marxist and they've been shellacked harder by Globalist (the true enemy, not the Anglo) propaganda than any Irishman has by whatever bullshit you're talking about.

If what you're saying is true then maybe Irish people deserve to be fucking conquered.

But now you're all "muh EU, pls don't sanction us Mutti Merkel". You traded rule by a German Hapsburg Hag for rule by a German Marxist Hag. Hooray for Ireland.

Create a coherent nationalism you stupid assholes.

>And don't forget who invited the shitskins onto the boat in the first place. BRITS and their colonialism/imperialism . Not Ireland. So fuck off with that shit.

* cheap air travel

* global economy

* European Union

* normies don't give a fuck about ethno-nationalism

* natives don't want to do shit jobs

>they've been shellacked harder by Globalist

hahaha deluded yank twat muh anglo heritage try actually visiting London now it's by far the most cucked place in Britain. England is by far the most cucked part of these isles. You're full of shit mate seriously.

There are 3 million Muslims in England. THREE MILLION. That's nearly as much as the entire population of Ireland. There is no nationalism in the UK Brexit was a nice move but now the Cuckservatives have it back on lock down with Sharia May presiding over immigration levels that still run into the hundreds of thousands. English towns and cities are overrun seriously it's embarrassing to see you bye into le England is uncucked just because of Brexit.

They're taking steps towards uncucking themselves, things get worse before they get better.

I didn't say anything like "cities in America and England are pure white utopias ala Albert Speer's Berlin", all I'm saying is that the common man in the UK and the US is waking up.

Keep on shitting on England while you gulp down bluepills and accept things that are actually used against you.

Can't this wait until Éire Sup Forums?

Also fuck fags

>Le lefite marxist is ANGLO propaganda
Oh do give it a rest, we have no interest in your shit hole, it's the EU's problem, not ours. Now go blame your own leaders for this shit. Gerry Adams for example, he is not ANGLO propaganda. He's your marxist bullshit cunt that helped kill white people.

Nigger, blaming England for your current bullshit. Fuck off.

>DEY BE KEEPUN MUH DAHHHN!!
Go watch Mrs Browns Boys and fuck yourself.

Real sad that England is cucked to shit famalam, do you think there would be any possibility of a military coup if things got really bad? How bad would it have to get?

At least my Indian-origin PM ain't gay.

>Implying Gerry isn't an MI6 plant
Even as an American, this is obvious

I'm not shitting on England I live there that's why I can tell you the truth not some deluded fantasy. Actually until non-EU migration is reduced they won't be uncucked and that hasn't happened.

Sinn Fein have never been in power in ROI k? They're a 3rd tier party comparable to the Lib Dems. Irrelevant. They've never led Ireland and what I'm saying is it's fucking odd how a party not relevant in the south is presented as the (((nationalist))) option in the north and then they go out of their way to be unelectable like your pic.

>mixed race couple
>faggy nu-male
>fat fucks
>non-whites

welcome to teh dnc

If only you listened to him

Real Talk, I wish England was great again desu

GET THE FUCK OUT MAPLE NIGGER

This isn't a DNC thread you dumb fuck

Me too. And I agree Enoch was based. I fear it's too late for England though. Too far gone. I don't enjoy watching it die but if the people vote for the same old cucks what can you do. Still 3 years till the next election so not much can be done right now except wait to leave the EU and then see. Really though nothing could save it except mass deportations the demographics are grim.

Goodbye potato land.

I was asking earlier about the possibility of a military coup, what would it take for that to happen? Is the military still based enough to remove ethnics given the chance? I know this is all highly improbable, just pure speculation

>Tactical Farshnuke

>non ethnics

Only places that matter to be fair.

too far gone in all honesty.

KEK.

Really fucking depressing m8

Sorry, drink up

He's dirty now, he was involved in a whistlebowing cover up so if they want to keep their numbers its better to distance themselves.

are you Fuax consertives must die?

Plus the wars in Afghan and Iraq brought white guilt so Anglos don't speak against Islam generally. Politicians certainly don't. It's generally accepted that Britain is now a multicultural/multi-ethnic country. Started in earnest in the 50's then since 97 has picked up pace then the wars in the middle east exacerbated it now the country that once was is pretty much dead.

Nope

Is there any hope Nigel?
I'm curious

Who cares, Ireland is a non country full of alcoholics and degenerates only happy to be Irish when its paddy's day or the euros are on.

Literally anything NOT BRITISH is good, hence why the Irish nationalist groups have their tounges upnthe holes of so much Muslim liberation groups.

The entire ethos of Irish nationalism is, anyone who got fucked by the Brits is my best friend, love me WE WUZ OPPRESSED AND SHIT

Im an NI Catholic BTW, and I've asked myself what in this country full of fucking white niggers is worth preserving?

This time next year I'll be gone from this place.

I'm just glad that I'm. In NI and not in the fucking culchie retard south of the island.

Maybe not for 60%ers like you but this is an outrage. Im disgusted that he's even a minister to begin with.

theres no where else to move its either america wich is a third world shithole from libs same with england and austrailia is full of moslems too

At least you can't get arrested for "racism" in the US

"I-Ireland isn't cucked! Ireland is different!"

Nice pic of Dublin Abdul

Wow so you found the half-dozen schools in West Dublin and Fingal where the black kids and asians go to school.

You can search for any school in any English city and find similar results.