Scot/pol - the thread

This is an official secession, caused mostly by my inability to find the actual brit/pol thread, but also because shit's getting interesting p soon

all (britbong) refugees welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

commonspace.scot/articles/10403/kezia-dugdale-gordon-brown-will-join-summit-take-forward-party-federal-plan
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/25/sadiq-khan-nationalism-can-be-as-divisive-as-bigotry-and-racism
youtube.com/watch?v=T8wIgQB9GIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*Hrnk*

So what will you haggis-fuckers do when indyref2 ends with another No vote?

>SNP
>National pride

Hey the abdul.

Fuck off, Corbyn is the best thing to happen in British politics in ages, and the Tories are trying to smear the fuck out of him.

Dude doesn't want nuclear profitisation which is great. Apparently not wanting to nuke things is bad to the Tories.

OI M8 IS THAT AN AIR RIFLE

keep voting SNP, wait for Mummy May to screw up and have more referendums until degenerate sassenachs and pensioners either die or fuck off, swinging the vote back

Scotland are anti-nuke too, but we still hate him for different reasons

If it pisses off tripfags then you should keep this up Celtbros.

Yeah but why though? Dude is for the 'little guy' and hates the Tory bullshit of hating poor people.

Moving from Surrey to Aberdeen (Torry) and I have a posh accent. How fucked am I?

>freedom

Freedom to import even more pakis you mean?

commonspace.scot/articles/10403/kezia-dugdale-gordon-brown-will-join-summit-take-forward-party-federal-plan

theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/25/sadiq-khan-nationalism-can-be-as-divisive-as-bigotry-and-racism

they never fucking learn do they

Torry is a shithole and you will get beaten up just for looking at someone weirdly. Enjoy.

I'll give you your induction beating if you like, when I get back next week. You utter cunt. Fuck off out of Scotland you're not welcome you fucking cunt.

och aye cus you's are deen so much better

fkin posh boy like you would be right at home in some soft shite place like Cults, Miltimber or Bieldside

in all seriousness tho, those 3 are the nicest places in abz

Which are the worst areas? I'm on Balnagask road but at the Tesco end so I'm away from Balnagask Circle. Anywhere else to be concerned about?

Yeah and that 3% is breeding at 10x the rate of white people

>mfw English parents but born in Scotland

Loads of people around here are the same. Sorry Jock but you've been ANGLO'd

That's not an entirely good bit. My Ex lived further down. Basically the area a level below you on the road beyond Balnagask is the old people part of Torry and it's the ONLY nice part of Torry. Everywhere else is full of junkies or arseholes that WILL do shit like punch you for looking at them silly.

Can someone give me the rundown on Scotland?

anycunt up itt like slipping the mary dawl the haggis on a saturday night?

>Anywhere else to be concerned about?
Northfield (pronounced "norfeeuld") could be glassed and little human value would be lost

95% of people live in the few major cities in the centre which are all violent shitholes
4.9% live in the northeast so they can drill oil
0.1% live out in the country shooting and drinking whisky

Edinburgh, Central Glasgow, and Aberdeen are the good places for shopping and general living, but expensive as shit.

Dundee is Scumdee and there is nothing good about it. Anywhere but Central Glasgow is a shithole. Aberdeen has Torry and it's a shithole junkie cesspit and where Aberdeen Council sends NEETs and addicts. Everywhere else is far out and doesn't matter.

Except maybe places like Livingston or Perth.

you're never leaving cuckland

Basically this

picture in OP sums it all up

>Nationalist party
>Wants more rapefugees

Who ever votes SNP is an idiot. They are your average pro eu, islamophile, leftist party. There is nothing nationalist about them except the fact they want independence, even so its a bad idea.

"Fuck England amma right" - SNP voters

Scotland's actually conservative as fuck (just compare our racial demography to inglund), and the SNP began as a far right party in the 1920s. Most of their leadership were actually imprisoned for not supporting the war effort against Hitler.

If you think they're "leftist", you've just bought into their incredible branding excercise, where they managed to destroy Scottish Labour for not being "Left" enough, then running an economy much further right than any Labour government ever did, with lower taxes and lower spending. All their refugee rhetoric is basically limited to photo ops. Scotland has far fewer refugees than inglund, and they even then most of them are on shitty isolated islands where most of the natives are dying, and they can't bother the rest of the population

>the SNP of the '20s is the same as the SNP of today

You're actually delusional if you think they aren't turbo cucks

Indeed it does, SNPcucks really are that delusional

All cities and town are grim to a high degree, rampent unemployment, heroine junkies, communists and all the other trappings of a Godless culture.

Pretty good if you live away from an urban centre and are actually a local.

mfw part of the 0.1%.

I want into the 0.1% help!