I was born to a Muslim family in America

Born to devout Muslim parents.

Muhammad is a paedo.

I decide to remain in the muslim community because I can't stand hanging out with a lot of Whites.

Currently teach English at private muslim school making $13 an hour. Muslims are very classist. I decide to get an MBA which may take 5 years as a part timer.

I'm very angry. As Ragnar lothbrok says, "I'm torn between killing myself and everyone around me"

>I can't stand hanging out with a lot of Whites.
This is exactly why you all have to go.

Once I become successful I'll go back

>I'm very angry. As Ragnar lothbrok says, "I'm torn between killing myself and everyone around me"
>"I'm torn between killing myself and everyone around me"
knowing your shitty religion you're gonna do both at the same time.

Well my reasons are not religious.

>Wanting to hang out with Muslims

I'm sure you'd be happy if your sister was hanging out with them.

Unfortunately she hangs out with white girls she better not become a slut like them

Plan your disappearance, convert to either Catholicism or Orthodoxy, immediately be part of a new community and teach english somewhere else.

How much of your anger is due to Arabs (or whatever specific cultural group) or Islam or the intersection of both?

That probably is a good decision. Then I could go back to dating white women. I guess if I act white enough hanging out with whites will be tolerable.

>Quoting that shit tier Cucknadian propaganda show

Moreso Arabs. I'm half Arab half black and they are racist. I still go to the mosque... Usually these days to seek physical altercation

>cant stand hanging out with whites

You'll be a man split between two worlds you don't belong too. Welcome to my curse.

I traveled alot as a young man, with working class parents. The only people that share my travel experiences are aristocrat children, but they're fake stupid pieces of shit.

Vikings is an amazing show.

Where are your parents from

so you hate everyone
maybe you're just a judgemental dickhead?

I guess I can calm down. There are plenty of Whites that I can get along with. I sound "white".

>I'm torn between killing myself and everyone around me

This go an hero in a mosque and take down as many muslims as you can

Then renounce it. Be a Christian, or if you've had enough of religion itself, be whatever you want. If they hate you or threaten you just get a gun. Terrorist attacks very rarely happen in places with good gun laws.

Season 1 was alright at best, the rest is garbage.

>(((History Channel)))

>Sigurd actually becomes the king of Denmark
>He marries King Ælla's daughter
>His descendant, Harald Fairhair becomes the first king of Norway
>There's a character in the show called Harald "Finehair" whose dream is to become the king of Norway
>His brother is called Halfdan the Black
>Halfdan was a real historical figure, the father of Harald Fairhair
>Åslaug was Ragnar's second wife, and Lagertha was his third
>Bjorn Ironside was the child of Åslaug and Ragnar, not Lagertha and Ragnar
>Ivar was the eldest of Ragnar and Åslaugs sons
>Rollo was not related to Ragnar
>Rollo was around 19 years old when the Great Heathen Army was raised
>Homosexuality was a big no-no, especially among the "higher-ups"
>Female warriors were VERY rare, to the point where there's doubt they were even a thing nowadays
>Kin-slaying was such a big no-no it was thought to bring Ragnarök one step closer
I could bring up more but can't think of anything else off the top of my head.

The writer is not only a hack, he's a fully fledged degenerate. Helga, Floki's wife, is played by his real daughter, and in one of the earlier seasons there's a full frontal nude shot of her. Not to mention the cuck fantasies.

Pre-emptive honor killing

Underrated post

Michael Hirst has said plenty of times that he just wants the show to be entertaining. He has succeeded at that. Season 2 was awesome because of jarl Borg. Season 4b was awesome because of the revenge of Ragnar's sons.

>I'm half Arab half black
damn son

Choose yourself.

Just need some Jewish blood somewhere in there and you've pretty much created Satan. Maybe add a bit of turk-roach blood as well.

I also enjoyed the first season, watched a bit of the second and kinda lost interest.

Many historical inaccuracies, but whatever. In the current political climate, we should just be glad that they didn't make literally every single character a trans-racial genderfluid turbo-nigger.

This is why you have to go back now and why higher taxes for the rich are a good idea. Because a without a social contract for civic loyalty there is absolutely no social contract to not tax them to the hilt with the express view that they will then leave too so get it while you got it.

>Usually these days to seek physical altercation
>Muslims in charge of not fighting all day every day

You are not a legitimate American and you never will be. Get the fuck out of the west.

Convert to Christianity if Arab. Buddhism if Indian.

Troll your muzzle family

Great grand dad is turk...like every Arab alive today. .

So you dislike us, but want to stay in our ridiculously successful country just long enough to make some money before you run on back to whatever arid shitheap your parents came from.

Do you see why we hate you, parasite?

/thread

Fuck off you Israeli shit slime

Yup. Idgaf tho.

People like you are going to be put in camps before you have the chance to flee the west shitskin

That's a complete lie. You have no where to go back to.

wtf i love jews now

Ill go to my Dads country. Lebanon

Fuck off. 1 billion Muslims can trample you all.

nah you niggers are too dumb. On the JRE Podcast there was a study brought up that 70 percent of you fuckers are inbred which leads to low IQ and compulsive and aggressive behavior.

Trampling requires intelligence? Germans....people that look and sound like cavemen.....have the right to judge other people?

Off yourself too save yourself.

Well, getting paid13/hr is pathetic bro. My fiance who doesn't have a degree gets 14/hr as a secretary and 16/hr when she gets promoted. Further, you have a very special ability to reach English to mudshits, you got low balled on the salary hard by your fellow peaceful friends

Stop being such a pussy and call your people out on their bullshit. Whites on the right will back you.

Theoretically, but I guess that so deeply inbred "people" have a hard time organizing right? Almost funny how we brought down almost every muzzie govt with the Arab spring, isn't it?
If you're people could do anything that is of worth, you wouldn't be hiding in the USA right now.

EntaMusWelaLaeEkhtar udue dTRevklqs DFOQCza:;,;n?../

>killing myself and everyone around me
>t.just.mooslim.things
Repent and be born again in the blood of Christ Jesus.

You'll feel better and not go to Hell.

>you're
Your*

stop being obsessed with that TV show plz