PUTIN speaks agaisnt WHITE GENOCIDE

"Whites are dying out,look at Europe,Whites have the lowest birth rate,don't you get it''

Now you know why the (((Globalists))) hate him.Because he is /our guy/

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPYOhrmFR4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A
rbc.ru/politics/06/12/2016/5846d3b89a79470b6f8738fa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah he is ourguy but it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with debt, central banking, oil, gold and the usdollarino

from the description:
>Google the Kaufmann, Morgenthau and Hooton plan.

really, nigga?
the morgenthau plan was created in 1942 or so, and was so utterly controversial, the nazis THEMSELVES used it against jews (and later on, america).
do any of you shitfucks ever read books?

to add to that, he is, in fact, **not** talking about white people specifically, which is why this video is so short.
he's talking about demographics, about literally just "people" in europe, and the aging population, etc.

way to take the whole thing out of context

George Soros

>he's talking about demographics, about literally just "people" in europe,

Native Europeans have demographic decline,other groups who move to Europe don't.

my point exactly, they banned soros

man, i could try to explain to you that a good economy causes this (and is in fact not even a bad thing, not because "hurr durr he hate dem white folks durr hurrrr", but, literally, because that's how society works, and has worked, for thousands of years), but it's so painfully obvious that you're just going to ignore every point i make...

just fucking whatever, man. keep telling yourself how mbube mohammed von goldberg-judenshrath is trying to turn your firstborn into a meatloaf if it makes you sleep at night

it's so hopeless trying to bring rationality to you people, i wonder why the fuck i keep coming back here

So what are you trying to deny here?
That Putin spoke afainst white genocide or that white genocide isnt real?
Pick one kike

>Pick one kike

i fucking rest my case.
you cunts are all beyond hope

Let me redpill you on Putin. He treats Russua as his property, trying to make as much profit out of it. Sometimes it means to oppose globalism, sometimes it means to support it.

So maybe he should stop killing white people in Ukraine if he cares so much.

An ecconomy cannot be considerd 'good' if it is dysgenic.

Money should serve man, not the other way around.

Why can't we be like Japan and have a sense of identity and a good economy?

(((Cultural distortion)))

>japan
>good economy
read a book lmao

>PUTIN speaks agaisnt WHITE GENOCIDE

I see :^)

Test

Yep. He's a warlord. Nothing else.

t. mad kike who got shafted by putin

what the fuck does "sense of identity" even mean?
i'm white, i celebrate christmas despite being an atheist (ooh boy i can't wait for you inbreds to call me a communist next!), i know my family, i know my folks.

if you even THINK about talking about christianity, consider that christianity is a middle-eastern invention.
god help you if you think about going pagan, you fucking loser.

besides that, japan also happens to be an island. learn yourself some geography, you fucking white trash scum.
i hope canada annexes your sorry asses and teaches you proper democracy

Soros is a gud boy
He dindu nuffin

Yes, please. Stay in Reddit.

watch the sky

I like Putin. He is systematically undoing the work of the progressives.
>Make foreign NGOs illegal
>Ban George Soros
>publicly endorse the orthodox church
>Make gay propaganda illegal
>Starting to restore the power of husbands over their wives

His mini-imperialism doesn't really achieve anything tangible and is something of a dick move, but it keeps him in office and makes people support his policies.

The kike fears the mighty Ivan

Get rekt bitches this is big.
Literally the head of the second most powerful military speaking Sup Forums
Only the successful shilling and eternal assmadness of /Baltic/Fingol is preventing from proclaiming him /ourguy/
This is big faggots.

>snow brazil complaining about things happening to actual whites

Man, have you ever been outside of the west for more than two days
and no, I don't mean diving in Egypt

Who is killing white people in masses? Nobody? Oh well that's not genocide then. Get a better word.
No, more whites deciding that they're not going to have babies is not "genocide"

go read your chinese cartoons, proxyfag

i gotta admit, it makes me feel good knowing that there's some yankee loser who spends all day proxying up Sup Forums
get bent nigga

>>Starting to restore the power of husbands over their wives
you didn't get, the Russian were just trying to take the police (the state) out of private matters, you're still not appreciated if you beat your wife

It's still a step in the right direction.

stupid leftshit dont get it

Genocide has multiple UN requirements, killing is only one of them.

number of people he killed in Ukraine, if you don't mind?

your app isn't necessary, hercules

rip russia

PUTIN IS A GLOBALIST IN DISGUISE. DON'T BELIEVE THE PROPAGANDA. IT'S CONTROLLED OPPOSITION, JUST LIKE HITLER. DON'T BELIEVE IT.

It sure does
>Killing members of the group;
Nobody is killing them

>Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
Also nope

>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part
"Deliberately" nope

>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
Nobody is doing that

>Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
And that's also nope.

So no, not a genocide. More whites decide that they're not going to have kids is not "genocide". Honestly you sound pathetic with this "waa we must save white people, not me though I'm going to watch anime and wank to Japanese girls"

Due to Wikipedia. We should add the passangers of the Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 of course.

can you pls leave russian propagandist ridf cu.ck

You realize most russian territory is in asia right?

As opposed to letting American corporations and the Jewish bankers in to treat Russia as their property? He tried letting the Oil companies in, but they always want the upper hand in the deal, so he kicked him out. He tried playing friendly with the Jewish bankers, but they tried to fuck Russia over, so they had to go.

If the Russian people want to be more than just another slave country to the globalist agenda, then yes, they will have to deal with Dictator like leaders.

are you stupid? nowhere it states these victims were caused by the Russian army. most likely caused by ukranians on russian civilians

Putin is /ourguy/.

Very nice!

Fake and gay
He never uses the word "white" and the translation is false. Its fake

I agree. A different term is needed to describe when a global force like nothing seen before invests in the mass migration of people from poor countries with starkly contrasting cultures/ideals and out of control birth rates, to countries with lower birth rates. It guarantees that those countries will be over run by those immigrants offspring in a couple of generations, over taxing the resources that would have been there to support the previous majority. It is very similar to genocide, but maybe a different word is needed.

>He treats Russua as his property, trying to make as much profit out of it.

If businesses can be run this way, why not countries? At least there are no pretenses of the government working for the "common good" or any of that bullshit. Also, if a leader is more concerned with profit, that means they will have a more long-term interest in keeping the country wealthy and healthy.

eradication

This is why I trust Trump. He said he'd run America like a business. Trump is one of the most successful businessmen on the entire planet. America is going to have an amazing 8 years with him.

It's Urine that should stop killing people in Donbass, retard.

Putin refuses to react to the point of cuckoldry.

Yes, he used "European"

Same thing

Got any significant evidence? Didnt think so, and Hitler a globalist? Read a fucking book. International trade is not the same as a global government funded with a carbon tax, etching ever closer to agenda 30

>just pointed a fact that europe has a declining birthrates
>'speaks againt'

NO you faggots, NIGEL is ourguy. Putin is who the fuck knows, but no one should care about him.

Haha, right on.

Because a customer can choose another company, but a citizen cannot choose another country.

Putin is based,there is reason why mainstream media always lies agaisnt him and want to prompte forced ''Russian enemy'' narative.

No, we hate him because he is a piece of shit that has consolidated all power in a militarily powerful nation, kills/stiffles opposition in media and politics, promotes kleptocracy and the rape of nations natural resources for the gain of a tiny fraction of its population. His Dugin based ideology is simply propoganda to justify totalitarianism, corruption, shitting on his own people and the people of other nations and nationalistic expansionism a la Nazi Germany. You fucks are total retards for worshiping this guy - doing so is the pinacle of bootlicking cuckdom.

>haha, excellent post mein brüder

Lol, there are more illegals per person in Russia than in the US.

Is that Dave Mustaine?

explain this shit

>Deliberately" nope

>All these brainwashed westerners who believe in words but not deads
Stay in your safe box if reality hurts you so much, retards. Wanna know how much of white nationalist Putin is? Come to Moscow and look at streets. There are hardly 50% of white faces already.

Actually all of those things are true and by posting those guidelines for genocide you gave me a huge red pill and I'm starting to think that your intention was to reverse red pill me all along hmmm

Fuck Canada and fuck current year Krautland. Enjoy the BBC.

>>Starting to restore the power of husbands over their wives

no, bro you dont get it

we are not allowing people to beat their wives, there is not a word about sex there. The point is that when people argue and someone grabs his wive/husband by hands or slaps a bit he wont go to gulag but just get fined and so on

Russia is really good on women, unlike western women, ours proved to be equal to men in most terms, they fought in ww2, they worked in mines, they made bombs for the soldiers, they earned their bit of equality

so when they hear about some whores protesting for some bullshit they just say smth like "Those girls have nothing to do", it seems silly to them.

And most russians when asked if they would vote for a woman president say "Yes, if she would be a strong leader", we have memories of our Empress

>deeds

>son of shelomova
>white

(((putin))) is more turkic than 90% of turks

You can tell if Putin is a globalist or not just by seeing how he reacts to President Trump. If he is at odds with Trump, or very anti-trump then he is very very likely extremely globalist.

>rare

lol, Moscow is bastion of white race compared to any other european capital

travel a bit and compare

russia was never white, the few rus scandinavians are all tainted with mongol / tatar blood

Why should i care who is he? Russians are being replaced with muslims from Caucassus and Central Asia. That is a fact.
To what european capitals? Moscow was Prague tier white 15 years ago, bolvan.

Fucking Russia, why can't we just be friends now. It has been too long. Why does the world want us to be apart so badly?

>Russians are being replaced with muslims from Caucassus and Central Asia. That is a fact.
I heard Russians would be the ones standing up against Muslims. It seems most countries are compromised now. It really will take a violent dictator to get back control at this point.

I like how retards make some retarded conclusions based on nothing and then they go.... ITS A FACT

DUUUDE EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT R U SOME IGNORANT SHEEPLE OR WHAT

Go outside and see how much russians left here. If you dont see any problem with what is happening then you are retard. Or muslim nazmen.

all hail king putin, savior of the white race!

youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A

I'm sorry, Russka. I had wished we would both be able to enjoy our homes. Regardless of any differences.

Tы дayн, я живy нa гpaницe c нaцpecпyбликaми. Я ни paзy в cвoeй eбaнoй жизни нe видeл чимпayт гopных людeй пo кaкoмy-либo пoвoдy. Дaжe кoгдa нaш клacc пoвeли вoзлaгaть цвeты к пaмятникy Epмoлoвy, HИ OДИH чypбaн нe пиcкнyл, кoгдa нaшa иcтopичкa-мapaзмaтичкa нaзвaлa гopцeв бaндитaми HИ OДИH нe пиcкнyл и нe пoзвaл poдитeлeй в шкoлy.

Пpeкpaти cвoй либepaльный визг и ycпoкoйcя.

>Дaжe кoгдa нaш клacc пoвeли вoзлaгaть цвeты к пaмятникy Epмoлoвy, HИ OДИH чypбaн нe пиcкнyл
Ok, no you are just lying. No use to discuss anything with a troll.

Its very simple - you've been deceived if you think Russia is pro-White/Conservative

Tы из Mocквы? Чтo y вac тaм пpoиcхoдит? Я тoжe нa гpaницe c гopцaми, кaк этoт тoвapищ , и y нac вce cпoкoйнo. Oткyдa вcя этa иcтepия?

пoтoмy чтo oн либepaхeн кoтopoмy вeздe мepeщaтcя злыe хaчи

>2017
>posting a disinfo agent who was openly anti-white

Seriously?

Are you ashamed to sell your Motherland for some rubles? I have many relatives from South Russia and there are huge problems.
>accusing opponent in being liberal
This is one of the most popular tactics among your kin. Wont discuss anything with you both anymore. You are clerly lying and doing it not for free.

Bezmenov was fucking no one, he was a low-ranking KGB officer who had no idea what KGB really did
do you people have any idea how intelligence agencies operate?
he just had a cool story to sell in 80's riding the wave of anti-Soviet hysteria
refer to Mitrokhin, who was a guy who actually had access to relevant information

Я тeбя ни в чeм нe oбвинял. Я дaжe cпeциaльнo пишy пo-pyccки чтoбы никтo кpoмe нac нe пoнял. И вce paвнo я cpaзy жe пpoплaчeнный Oльгинcкий aгeнт и co мнoй oбщaтьcя нe нaдo. Oтcюдa и pacтeт нeпoнятиe либepaлoв, c вaми дaжe кoгдa пo-чeлoвeчecки ceбя вeдeшь вы в oбeзьян пpeвpaщaeтecь. Пиздeц жe.

B мocквe хopoшo, cкyчaть нe пpихoдитcя. Ho вoт экoлoгия тaк ceбe, дышaть нeчeм.
мимoпoнaeх

>NaIII knacc
T.shkolota

Get fucked
Churkas are an universal evil everywhere, regardless how you name them-Chukas/Mudshits/Roaches/Rapefugees
Same: Dark haired, violent, rapey, and breed like rats and follow incidentally Arab desert death cult

>have largest border in the world
>cant afford border control

>There were 10,2 millions of illegal immigrants in Russia in the end of 2016
rbc.ru/politics/06/12/2016/5846d3b89a79470b6f8738fa
You should start to learn about lying some more before do it, you piece of shit.

Globalist Elite and western mainstream media is trying to hard to force the whole ''Russian enemy'' myth,yet the reality is different.

>everybody i gisagree is a liberal
Kill yourself degenerate. Or go back to 2ch.

Кcтaти, нeдaвнo был в Mинcкe. Taм вooбщe нeт чёpных, и мoлoкo пo 70 кoпeeк.

>no context of conversation
>purposely cut off what was said before and after

Suspicious as fuck senpai