The Jews?

Democrats?

>Single Motherhood?
>The Jews?
>Democrats?
All of these 3 things plus others

It's all part of a project to turn white males into pussies

all this nu-male bullshit.
don't you see that you are the retard here?
u fell for the 'ol female 'where all dem REAL MAN AT???" narration
you are the beta here for whining like a bitch about it, let man do what they want, we will be fine, bitches can as always stand aside and leech and blah

I'm pretty sure Nicholas II has no grandchildren, his children died with him

They are both cucks though...

B-but anastasia...

THEY PUT CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

do you really think every single man back then was some sort of masculine god? just another case of "born in le wrong generation!"

Your great grandfather was Tsar of Russia?

Jews cause democrats. Dems cause welfare. Welfare causes single mothers.

Daily reminder
>Communists want to kill this.

Jews are the big one they are the cause for the other reasons like; communism, feminism, gay acceptance, BLM etc. We need another Hitler like figure now more than ever. 1488

Part of it is a sorta social meme that starts in high schools by betas that don't get laid. And they never grow out of it, just grow a lumberjack beard
The MGTOW type

why do people on here want to differentiate themselves from what they call 'nu-males' so much? because they share more in common than they'd like

Stop :(

Just Sup Forums endlessly searching for reasons to feel superior to people they percieve as more normal than them.

The left one is Nikolai II and fuck hes more pathetic than the thing on the right.

Is it wrong that this make me diamond?

:)

nu-males should be castrated and then gassed.

What the fuck? Why does this exist? Delete this.

We fought on the wrong side of ww2. Shit like this doesn't happen if we work with Germans to promote White european pride instead of working with commies. Partially Hitler's fault though for being a shit strategist and working with squint eyes.

F

t.bolchevik

say about carl what you want, but i really like his glasses.

>tsar Nicky was a manlet

No wonder he was BOLSHEVIKD

no

Tzar Nicholas was killed in a forest along with his family tbqfwy.

He is sat on something in that picture. He was 5'7" which was average for the time period.

Pretty interesting you use Nicky as a positive example of masculinity despite being an objectively weak individual, allowed some perverted mystic to grab him and his country's leadership by the balls and contribute to the destruction of his dynasty and entire family. Setting the stage for Marxism to change Russia and the world forever.

But no, lets just compare a groomed Tsar photograph to some obnoxious Uni student who's failings affect nobody.

wtf is this

>Cleans pipes and little girls too

Color me surprise that a backwards slavshit like you is a pedo

Nicholas was the Jeb Bush of his era. His own mother thought he was a sissy who was incapable of leading. His wife slept around on him. He was a mess. A loser.

He's still one of the most handsome men of the 19th century along side Brahms and Faure

Boomer narcissism

Divorce definitely helps culling cucks, but it's a culture war that the left won.

>were going to play this song in a field in the middle of nowhere, let's do some drugs

I know people make fun of it, but it worked. For a while it was fun to be a leftist.now being an outraged asshole word policer is a total shit and the right is having fun blowing these folks out.

Welcom to Sup Forums, The pendulum is swinging.

but look how manly he look! wow!

well said

Feminism. It's main target has been the patriarchy, and they have correcting male peers in college on nuspeak for decades.

I use to have a big group of friends most identified as feminists. I'd call a tranny a tranny and I'd be chastised for not saying the right word. I did tell that hairy feminist that her philosophy was ridiculous.

Btw this was only about 6 years ago I started hearing all this shit but I reckon it's been going on in universities for 10

Presumably you like George V then too

So many good times, classic liberalism, drinking parting playing music around fires etc. But then the constant word policing and inclusion tactics etc etc. I never want hurt or hate fags until they started telling me how to talk to them. Fuck now midgets even piss me off when they go on about being called little people. What utter bull

Joke's on you my grandpa was actually a white Russian officer. Kek

Kids are told from a very young age that concepts like 'manly','strong' and many others usually associated to males are all bad things, that we have to be more feminine, that all men are inherently bad, that you're not a man until you decide you want to be one, because why the fuck can't you be anything you like.

If we go on with this bullshit every generation is going to be weaker than the previous, like the great Clint Eastwood said, pussy generations.

2handsome4me

I really don't care if he was a cuck, he did not deserve to be shot with the rest of his family

Don't forget about all female teacher and "softness culture" in schools.

Lenin did nothing wrong
Fuck Nicky
Willy is /ourguy/

Thanks chum

What is it like being a leaf?

Not as bad as the sensationalized view pol has. With some prespective it's pretty fucking great. especially in alberta. Also I'm close to some great states to visit, Montana and Idaho. Though I actually prefer Arizona or new Mexico.

Anyway definitely better than Honduras. That place is an actually fucking mess.

>Leaf

What is a "hoser?

Pardon my ignorance, I usually don't interact with you folks.

>puck

>puck
wut

Our version of ameritards

Slovakia Slovenia same shit

Single motherhood, wealth & prosperity for a few generations, jews and jew-controlled democrats

If only hipsters hadn't ruined facial hair.

You should caption that meme with "buttfucking I'm a white male"

Single motherhood and feminism

Either you get a cuck....

Or you get the very very very opposite, the hardened criminal.... or pic related

he only wanted to live with his father.......

We're nazis. We can literally take back anything because no one wants to be associated with us. We saved pepe from ascending.